Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ever Wonder To Win A Federal Contract? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ever Wonder To Win A Federal Contract? (205 Views)

Choosing To Stay And Lobby For A Federal Job Or Travel Abroad For Studies / Can I Cancel My Resignation In A Federal Government Institution? / Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wonder To Win A Federal Contract? by ryanehlers(m): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Do you wonder how to win federal contracts for your small business? Has it ever crossed your mind? If you have a great product or service that is useful to the government, there is no reason why you cannot apply for a federal contract. A federal contract can turn a small business into a huge conglomerate if the contract is successful. Call FGCA if you want to get a Federal Contract for your business

Re: Ever Wonder To Win A Federal Contract? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:43am On Feb 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Something that they use to literally share for their families, friends and cronies without going through the rigorous bidding process.

You wonder why most of the projects are substandard and the country is not making any meaningful progress.

(1) (Reply)

Arctic Mark V - Lian Li Snow Mini Pre-built Gaming PC / I Hope You Experience The Overwhelming Feeling Of Having Your Dream Come True / Proven And Legal Business Online In Nigeria Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.