Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Oyin-zubair Donates To Alma Mater In Commemoration Of 40th Anniversary Of Elerin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyin-zubair Donates To Alma Mater In Commemoration Of 40th Anniversary Of Elerin (135 Views)

Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair / Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi / Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyin-zubair Donates To Alma Mater In Commemoration Of 40th Anniversary Of Elerin by biobash(m): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2022
Oyin-Zubair Donates Bags to Alma Mater in Commemoration of 40th Anniversary of Elerin on Throne

By Kaosara Olayemi Oladimeji

Kayode Oyin-Zubair, the Senior Special Assistant on Community Interventions to Kwara State Governor, donated school bags to Erin-Ile Secondary School on Tuesday as part of his promises and commitment to give back to the community that helped him grow.

He claimed the gift was in honour of His Royal Majesty, Elerin of Erin-ile, Oba AbdulGaniyu Ajibola Ibrahim’s 40th anniversary on the throne and his 80th birthday.

Oyin-Zubair said the traditional ruler’s reign has brought remarkable developmental strides to the people by promoting values, harmonious living, tolerance for divergence with peaceful coexistence among other communities, and thus his decision to honor him accordingly.

He remarked during his visit to the celebrant’s palace, noting that, ”We are here to celebrate and rejoice with you on your 80th birthday, and I’m happy for you, I could remember when you were celebrating your 15th anniversary, I was the one that interviewed you on our assembly at Erin-ile secondary school, then.”

“I can assure you that the economic of Erin-ile would soon be boosted as we are planning for a community project and capacity building that will capture the interest of our people under Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq’s administration.”

He, therefore, prayed to the Almighty God to grant the royal father longer life, good health, and wisdom to keep serving the good people of Erin-ile and environs.

https://incnews247.com/oyin-zubair-bags-alma-mater-40th-elerin/

(1) (Reply)

Every Child Counts, We Must Invest In Our Children To Guarantee Security-vp / 15 Years After, BPE Re-assigns Ogboyega Coal Mines To Orbit Exploration / INEC Rekindles Faith In BVAS, To Fix Issues Before 2023 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.