Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Parents' Health: Ensuring They Are Drug Compliant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Parents' Health: Ensuring They Are Drug Compliant (93 Views)

How To Take Care Of Your Elderly Parents' Health? / How Long Can You Stay On Your Parents Health Insurance / Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents' Health: Ensuring They Are Drug Compliant by OluwakemiRN(f): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2022
Due to old age or other factors, I believe some of our aged parents are on one medication or the other. I also know that most of us don't live anywhere close to our parents' destinations. More reason why we need to ensure they are compliant with their medications to prevent complications associated with non-compliance with medications.

It's good you make provision for their medications in due time, but it's best you ensure those medications are taken as at when due.

Let them know the danger of stopping some of those drugs abruptly, for instance, those on anti-hypertensive medications, it's dangerous to just stop it anyhow as this complicates the condition and bring about irreversible damage.

I believe many people can relate with this post.

How else do you ensure your parents are compliant with their medications? Feel free to share..

Health is wealth!
Ensure drug compliance!
Re: Parents' Health: Ensuring They Are Drug Compliant by mariovito(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2022
Regular check in and calls.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Eliminate The Three Symptoms Of Orchitis? / Focus On 4 Key Chronic Prostatitis Therapy Principles / Home Care Nursing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.