Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media (71108 Views)

Popular Nigerian Tiktoker And IG Influencer Nude Video Leaks Online / James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by ReachHard: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
mrcreator22:
The guy and Jonny sins na blood relative!

Na only skin color and nationality separate them. Wtf.

On a serious note, what gives people the urge the video themselves while naked, not to talk of having sex

What was he thinking would eventually happen to the video?

If him like him sex that Much, him for pay T.G omori to make better video for am..... mtchww

Help me reach 1k subscribers for my channel monetization please
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAi_AM_ObCT6rtul7PLueQ

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lol NL legbere boys.. what's so special about his knacking? But na una still insult my Tiwa when her own leak undecided
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by davidowizkid: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2022
LesbianBoy:
These are the people that want to take power from buhari o

Lai Lai that won't happen

This generation don go jare angry
Bro how can learning French help one in his quest to Japa abeg tell me bro
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by ClaireReynolds: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2022
How sex tape dey leak
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2022
Lorayne:
set the time and place

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Omo! The guy don raise the bar for nigg@s. How can you have money, be famous, handsome and still sabi fvck! The Spider-Man style na legendary! This guy will cause alot of problem in relationships. Make una go learn oh, everything is not about prick size!
Abeg leave dat thing...Oxlade ugly well well ,if no be money him no go fit Bleep dat fine babe.

1 Like

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Descottes:
I swear.. I didn't see anything spectacular about his sexual prowess. Maybe it's because I'm a sex machine cheesy
No port Harcourt guy is a sexmachine,the blacksooth has taken the machine out of their sex life.

1 Like

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
No port Harcourt guy is a sexmachine,the blacksooth has taken the machine out of their sex life.
lol.
Mere looking at my physique you'll know say if I catch you for za oza room na war cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Descottes:
lol.
Mere looking at my physique you'll know say if I catch you for za oza room na war cheesy
lol,Churchill said more than this to Tonto but we all knew the outcome and the truth.
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol,Churchill said more than this to Tonto but we all knew the outcome and the truth.
come be my baby, so you can find out the outcome and truth undecided
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Descottes:
come be my baby, so you can find out the outcome and truth undecided
You wan carry load wey pass you abi? I no wan suffocate you lol
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
You wan carry load wey pass you abi? I no wan suffocate you lol
what do you mean ?

Very well then.
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Descottes:
what do you mean ?
Very well then.

lol meaning you no fear heavy duty? abeg let me come and be going
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol meaning you no fear heavy duty? abeg let me come and be going
whoa! So you are fat

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Descottes:
whoa! So you are fat
fat? do I look fat? just fat at the right places
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
fat? do I look fat? just fat at the right places
I actually don't remember how you look like.
Show me a pic
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Descottes:
I actually don't remember how you look like.
Show me a pic
I did upload a picture with my last comment and removed it immediately. lol
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
I did upload a picture with my last comment and removed it immediately. lol
upload it again lemme see smiley

And I will so appreciate if you don't crop out your face
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Megatron77:
Abeg leave dat thing...Oxlade ugly well well ,if no be money him no go fit Bleep dat fine babe.
Ahh! Oxlade ugly undecided that’s not true na, abi you mean it the other way lol. Because when a girl say you ugly it means you’re very handsome. But ugly or not the guy get knacking skills. Me self I need learn that Spider-Man style but waist pain me the last time I try am.
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by meobizy(f): 2:20am On Feb 13, 2022
See the tuber between his thighs. Good Lord. He should carry on. Most of these idiot females won’t look his way without the fame. He should impregnate as many possible before his career washes up.

1 Like

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by wealthtrak: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Azeemokoya:

https://newsroundtheclock.com/oxlade-nigerian-musician-makes-wave-as-his-s3x-tape-surfaces-online/
The Ivorian gurl is not even bothered about the leaked s*x tape based on her reaction on her social media account because she sees the boy as her BF. Oxlade should just compensate the girl for leaking the tape to his friend who then posted it on Snapchat. That's
a betrayal towards the girl who in
her mind sees Ox as her BF. He could get married to her later if he wishes and/or protect her image since she is a Social Media influencer and could lose her
base online and offline.

There are up to 2.8 million
naturalised and non-naturalised
Yorubas especially indigenes of
Ejigbo, Osun State living and doing local and international trade in
Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire), and their is intermarriage between them and the native Ivoirians for over 120 years now. Oxlade should take
note of this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omashola Spanking A Lady’s Backside At Diane’s 24th Birthday Party / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.