Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media (71114 Views)

Popular Nigerian Tiktoker And IG Influencer Nude Video Leaks Online / James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2022
Bjorn52:
Please save me from more messages being shown to my contacts. I would never in my life take this again even in pains. I took this to prepare for my exams to pay pack 12000 with only 7800 given to me out of desperation cause I thought I could sell my power bank before that time. Now they've sent messages to some of my contacts before the date. I'm so helpless and confused. Please help me sirs and mas. Please.

go to your settings, you will see Apps, click on the apps then you will see the app, click on the app you can off the permission from there, that's if they've not captured all your contacts
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by lanzofx: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2022
Nice

I sell perfect promixing cream.

Call 07036355522 for all your body treatment.

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Truvelisback(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2022
And he looks so innocent......
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by lanzofx: 10:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Patronize DDS darling skincare.

Skin toning, body repairs,

Call 07036355522

We do nationwide delivery.

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Coldsperm: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2022
mrcreator22:
The guy and Jonny sins na blood relative!

Na only skin color and nationality separate them. Wtf.

On a serious note, what gives people the urge the video themselves while naked, not to talk of having sex

What was he thinking would eventually happen to the video?

If him like him sex that Much, him for pay T.G omori to make better video for am..... mtchww

Help me reach 1k subscribers for my channel monetization please
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAi_AM_ObCT6rtul7PLueQ
I have subscribed to your channel Bro. I wish you well ok. If you wouldn't mind, I will like to ask you a very important question that has been bothering on this YouTube of a thing? Can you drop any of your number or Email address. But if not, can I drop mine so that we can talk.
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Raalsalghul: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Elder0001:
Oxlade's sex tape leaked and people are praising him, instead of condemning him like they did to Tiwa savage. Doesn't he have younglings that look up to him as a role model?
The hypocrisy in this country is something else.

Women are held to a higher moral standards than men though I get where you are coming from as per your feminist views. cheesy
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by joshuaidibia(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
E be things

Still in the business of providing affordable designs, half plot house design for shikini money

How many bedrooms is in this design?
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by mrcreator22: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Coldsperm:
I have subscribed to your channel Bro. I wish you well ok. If you wouldn't mind, I will like to ask you a very important question that has been bothering on this YouTube of a thing? Can you drop any of your number or Email address. But if not, can I drop mine so that we can talk.

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by LaReinaa(f): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2022
oluwaahmed:

You guys have reduced tiwa savage to the level of oxlade? Damn, I really feel sorry for her. From a society role model, superstar mother to comparison with nonentities like oxlade, truly one bad decision can ruin you for life. cry
No one is reducing anybody.. we are talking about different reactions to the same offense!

A s*x tape is a s*x tape and should be treated as such! Being a woman in this country isn’t supposed to be this difficult..

2 Likes

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Raalsalghul: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2022
Bustincole:
Honestly dis guy dey knack.... if u see the video u twale for him

atleast he didnt disappoint us (Men) in that battle field

Fitness has a correlation with sexual performance.

It's his flexibility that impressed me. cheesy
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by philmaxx(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Dis na normal knack na... I even think say na piston mode e engage.. I wonder y d hype

3 Likes

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by TheKingsmann(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Horse laid cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by JentuPrinz(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Oxlade sex tape!!
SOMEONE: Which Oxlade??
ME: Chamberlain wink grin
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by BrickDevo: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2022
joshuaidibia:

How many bedrooms is in this design?
3 bedrooms ensuite
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by ppogba: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2022
LaReinaa:
And Tiwa Savage was highly criticized! The level of double standard y’ll exhibit irks me….

I see no reason why Tiwa should not be criticized more. As a girl from age two or three, you are trained to close your legs when seated. This lesson goes with you into adulthood. If now at age over 40, you allow someone film you while having sex, you are then nothing but not only a fool at 40 but a fool forever.
Mention any of Tiwa's age bracket with such stupidity. She knows the implications and so she should deal with the consequences.
For the young Mr. Nakson, I wish him the best of luck in his nacking career.

3 Likes

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by AntiMen: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Jennyclay(f): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2022
Babysho:
Na this kind yeye thing Nigerians like.

Them say dem don change Lagos State Polytechnic to Lagos State University Of Technology And Science but una no see that one post.
Buhari never lied when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.

Nigerian youths channel their energy on irrelevant things and this is why our politicians sees us as clowns and jokers.

2 Likes

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by ppogba: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2022
LaReinaa:

No one is reducing anybody.. we are talking about different reactions to the same offense!

A s*x tape is a s*x tape and should be treated as such! Being a woman in this country isn’t supposed to be this difficult..

Being a woman is not difficult.
You can only make it so if you are stupid enough to allow someone film you when having sex which ordinarily should be private to you. If anything happens thereafter, then you face the consequences and not weep as a victim.
You sound decent. I just want to tell you that what is not good, is totally bad.
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2022
Omo! The guy don raise the bar for nigg@s. How can you have money, be famous, handsome and still sabi fvck! The Spider-Man style na legendary! This guy will cause alot of problem in relationships. Make una go learn oh, everything is not about prick size!

4 Likes

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by jclassiq(m): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Babysho:
Na this kind yeye thing Nigerians like.

Them say dem don change Lagos State Polytechnic to Lagos State University Of Technology And Science but una no see that one post.

And this is a bad thing how?
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by NOwazobia: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Magnoliaa(f): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Women are held to a higher moral standards than men though I get where you are coming from as per your feminist views. cheesy

The same gynocentric society? Are you kidding me? The same society that shields and protect women and leave men out in the cold? The same society that doesn't give a fk about women.

If you like shine 12 million teeth, it has told me all I need to know about all you think. And thank God, you frankly can glaringly see this. smiley Your mind/intellect has definitely shown you what is wrong, 'I don't wanna be no simp, knight or pro-xxxxx' will not make you say it.

Though as per feminist views? That's got nothing to do with anything here. It's just being factual and unbiased.

Let me see someone tomorrow that'll come and tell me that there are consequences waiting for a promiscuous woman or a woman whose nudes are online. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Magnoliaa(f): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
ppogba:

Being a woman is not difficult.
You can only make it so if you are stupid enough to allow someone film you when having sex which ordinarily should be private to you. If anything happens thereafter, then you face the consequences and not weep as a victim.
You sound decent. I just want to tell you that what is not good, is totally bad.

And he had to cap it with ''you sound decent'' fjydtugvhtfhikbugfbhgk. Women are told to fkjhufdgfdhijffubb. What a horseload of patronizing shit.

2 Likes

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Impregnable101: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Olxade sabi fuuuck well , his street game is A1...he learnt from the best.
He reach a guy turn una nor wan condemn am the way una condemn tiwa
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
What's all these?? I can't even imagine this world in ten years time. How would a normal human being film himself while fu**king? Na wa o. Na look I Wan just dey look all this people from now on

Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Munzy14(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Olxade sabi fuuuck well , his street game is A1...he learnt from the best.
Na so..una still attack tiwa grin Inside life
Re: Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media by Munzy14(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Legalcriminal:
The guy is more like a IndecentStar the way she dey Bleep the girl
Who talks about decency when having sex?

Inside you have to bring your A game to bleep...That makes it more pleasurable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long / Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.