Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Admission Into Decagon Institute - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Admission Into Decagon Institute (996 Views)

Does Anyone Know About Decagon? / Thread For Those Who Got Accepted Into Decagon Software Engineering Program / Is Decagon Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Decagon Institute by deewhydoski(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Good morning software engineers in the house. I intend to apply for software training at decagon institute, these are the courses that they have and I don't know the one to go for.
Java stack
Node stack
.Net stack
Python stack
Android dev stack and
IOS stack
Which one do u think is best for me to go for, I don't have any prior knowledge on any of them. I have basic knowledge on html5, CSS5
Re: Admission Into Decagon Institute by spartan117(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2022
These stack you mentioned are ambiguous. Take Python stack for example, what do you intend to do with it? Data science or machine learning? Backend web development?
Same thing with C# stack and the others.

Saying you want to learn Python stack or whatever other stack is not a career path. Try to get more details on the program.

2 Likes

Re: Admission Into Decagon Institute by Sodiqridwan112: 12:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Are you still processing decagon?

(1) (Reply)

A Powerful Programmers' Group. Join The Flight. / Any JDBC Guru In The House?? / We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.