Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? (654 Views)

Senate To FG: Halt Any Plans Of Increase In Electricity Tariff / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / My Tribalistic Encounter With Buhari In 1981 - Ex Man O' War Leader Adewumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Tejuri(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2022
I have been coming to this forum since 2011, and I remember the good old days of insightful conversations, there have always been tribalists making tribalistic comments but it was few and faw between, however these days, it is becoming impossible to find any topic on this forum where you wouldn’t find the most disgusting and vile tribalistic comments being thrown around like there are no moderators.

This is embarrassing, I mean very embarrassing and I am sure is making the forum lose brilliant minds, because no one with a healthy mind will want to see these disgusting comments everytime they open a thread.

I think the management of the forum should do better at tackling this problem, lest this forum goes to the dogs.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Snapchat: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2022
I don’t think so. You’d be surprised that the so called MOD’s are part of the silly beings promoting tribalism. Some of them even push triggering topics to FP.

9 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by ThEGodFaThEr902: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2022
Until Seun Osewa do away with these shameless tribal bigots below Nairaland would continue to be a haven for miscreants and jobeless nincompoops.

Johnmartus
Seunsmg
Legendhero

Invictuse
Helinues
Thatfairguy
Mynd444
FreeStuffsNG
blamingthedevil
Bounceboune7
headSmasher
TrackerXL
GeneralOjukwu
swaggerjack
naija4life247
DubaiLandLord2
NGpatriot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by FreeStuffsNG: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2022
Snapchat:
I don’t think so. You’d be surprised that the so called MOD’s are part of the silly beings promoting tribalism. Some of them even push triggering topics to FP

You are obviously one of those who use very derogatory words and foul up threads with toxic comments.
Please change. You can pass on your comments without obscene derogatory words.
Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by maticar: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2022
Snapchat:
I don’t think so. You’d be surprised that the so called MOD’s are part of the silly beings promoting tribalism. Some of them even push triggering topics to FP
its sad nairaland is a shadow of itself from what it used to be, and yes some mods push sensitive topics that tend to encourage tribalism
is it for the traffic? thats unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by maticar: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are obviously one of those who use very derogatory words and foul up threads with toxic comments.
calling someone silly is not tribalistic

6 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Is04970: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Blame the eboes.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Snapchat: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2022
maticar:

calling someone silly is not tribalistic

LMAO. He’s one of the known tribalist in this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Snapchat: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Ok and?! I don’t care if I get banned kid, I’m barely active on this forum.

I believe you are one of the people promoting tribalism on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by maticar: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Is04970:
Blame the eboes.
cc lalasticlala seun Mynd

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Is04970: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2022
maticar:

cc lalasticlala seun Mynd
Tag Putin and Pharaoh

7 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Kriss216: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2022
In the heat of the tribalism, the forum keeps growing.

The owner of the forum is a business man. He didn't float this forum to curb tribalism. It's all about business and his pocket.

Take your agitation to Minister of information, NCC, NOA and other government agencies.

4 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by GreatTormentor: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:
Until Seun Osewa do away with these shameless tribal bigots below Nairaland would continue to be a haven for miscreants and jobeless nincompoops.

Johnmartus
Seunsmg
Legendhero

Invictuse
Helinues
Thatfairguy
Mynd444
FreeStuffsNG
blamingthedevil
Bounceboune7
headSmasher
TrackerXL
GeneralOjukwu
swaggerjack
naija4life247
DubaiLandLord2
NGpatriot
This is what we are talking about and this one will still be on nairaland after directly calling nairalanders shameless bigot, miscreants and nincompoops?

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Conrod: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I apologise on his behalf ,sir.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by ThEGodFaThEr902: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2022
GreatTormentor:
This is what we are talking about and this one will still be on nairaland after directly calling nairalanders shameless bigot, miscreants and nincompoops?
Keep quiet! Bloody scallywag

4 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by helinues: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Johnmartus
Seunsmg
Legendhero

Invictuse
Helinues
Thatfairguy
Mynd444
FreeStuffsNG
blamingthedevil
Bounceboune7
headSmasher
TrackerXL
GeneralOjukwu
swaggerjack
naija4life247
DubaiLandLord2
NGpatriot

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

All the NL rules broken

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Tejuri(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Is04970:
Blame the eboes.

The blame goes both ways.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Tejuri(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:
In the heat of the tribalism, the forum keeps growing.

The owner of the forum is a business man. He didn't float this forum to curb tribalism. It's all about business and his pocket.

Take your agitation to Minister of information, NCC, NOA and other government agencies.

Growth? You must be joking.

Back in the days, the average Nairaland front page topic gets 15-20 pages. Go check how many pages we have now, you’ll be lucky to get 5-6.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Evict those OSU outcast from the forum and the forum will be tribalism free.

They're the bane of tribal bigotry on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Vistra40: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Johnmartus
Seunsmg
Legendhero

Invictuse
Helinues
Thatfairguy
Mynd444
FreeStuffsNG
blamingthedevil
Bounceboune7
headSmasher
TrackerXL
GeneralOjukwu
swaggerjack
naija4life247
DubaiLandLord2
NGpatriot

Bros, as much as I agree with many of the names in this list as being bigots, we also have to admit that there are the igbo bigots as well as some others from minority tribes in this forum. They should all be collectively flushed down the toilet because that’s what they deserve.
Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Whois(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Shey you don't know controversies generate traffic which brings in more money for this site grin just learn how to ignore certain monikers here for the well being of your mental health. Thank me later

ThEGodFaThEr902:

Johnmartus
Seunsmg
Legendhero

Invictuse
Helinues
Thatfairguy
Mynd444
FreeStuffsNG
blamingthedevil
Bounceboune7
headSmasher
TrackerXL
GeneralOjukwu
swaggerjack
naija4life247
DubaiLandLord2
NGpatriot

My list.

// ILuvdemManna /// NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by johnmartus(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
And moderators will spare your ass.
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Johnmartus
Seunsmg
Legendhero

Invictuse
Helinues
Thatfairguy
Mynd444
FreeStuffsNG
blamingthedevil
Bounceboune7
headSmasher
TrackerXL
GeneralOjukwu
swaggerjack
naija4life247
DubaiLandLord2
NGpatriot
Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Whois:
Shey you don't know controversies generate traffic which brings in more money for this site grin just learn how to ignore certain monikers here for the well being of your mental health. Thank me later

My list.

// ILuvdemManna /// NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021
I barely see posts from most of these monikers anymore. I think they became to broke to buy data.

Op we like it here, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by ThEGodFaThEr902: 3:21am On Feb 10, 2022
johnmartus:
And moderators will spare your ass.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:16am On Feb 10, 2022
The Grand Father of Bigotry and Tribalism. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by Menace2Society(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Keep quiet! Bloody scallywag
Feeling funky on social media lol IPOB rat grin
Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by OyigboUpdate: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
I barely see posts from most of these monikers anymore. I think they became to broke to buy data.

Lol
Re: Are There Any Plans To Tackle Tribalistic Comments On This Forum? by AnanseK(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

It is sabotage. Igbos blocking them

(1) (Reply)

During The 16years Of Pdp Has Fuel Ever Been Sold At 200naira? / Meet The Beautiful Benue Lady Behind The Success Of Honorable Samuel Orkende Gis / Warning: Future #ENDSARS Protesters, Hoodlums, Aronists And Terrorists. Captions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.