Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex (53270 Views)

Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Tamtam2000: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
uthlaw:
and all your people abandoned abia and full south west for husstle!
You no leave ogbomosho come Lagos? Go back to ogbomosho first before you will be talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by uthlaw: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
PointZerom:

Your Jagaban abandoned SW and frequent London for medical Care.

DO YOU HAVE SENSE?
your okorocha abandoned IMO and build school in kano,de no born you with sense!
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by uthlaw: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
go ask how Israel was built be asking yeye question make una no begin develop una brown roof houses grin cheesy
d brown roof house you cannot do without, how long have you develop your territory, awe werey?
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by JOemmy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Does it make any sense including bayelsa, delta and akwa ibom states in this list when more than 80% of nigeria's revenue comes from these oil and gas producing states?
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by uthlaw: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tamtam2000:

You no leave ogbomosho come Lagos? Go back to ogbomosho first before you will be talking rubbish
since lagos no b ur papa land,try de mind your business!
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by ibechris(m): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
gentiles:

Will you shut your dirty mouth. Stop comparing igbos with chinese and lebanese. Igbos are mainly economy refugees who leave their backward region to do mostly petty trading in other regions. Chinese and lebanese that come to Nigeria are big businessmen with solid and fat capital. Have you ever seen a chinese hawking gala on the streets of lagos, or a lebanese selling okrika in ibadan? So never you in your life compare igbos with chinese. Igbos are mainly economic refugees

I know u and I know your tribe.
U guys can't talk without cursing and insulting people, it can never balance. Well,for this I will not reply u but to still tell u that economy refugees are better than those agberoes and the omo itas in lagos including the skull miners.
Far better than the almajiri's all over Nigeria,who are today foot soldiers of Bokoharam and bandits ok.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by step272: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hmmm,is this really true or just formalities, because all from south are our oil producing states, except Ekiti state, again is this analysis really correct? From which source if it's correct, because I'm still in doubt of Akwa ibom,Delta states
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Curious346: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
abia is doing better than all the south west states except Lagos.

Forget that we expose our governors incompetence..that’s the only way we get to work

Abia state below
I just feel bad by your comments.. What are you trying to say
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by EastisBae: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka take am easy with this your LIE. THIS LIE FIT WAKE THE DEAD. Na Aba wey I know you dey talk abi na another one
? grin grin

Aba made indeed grin

Dey there make pant dey wear you. The same way you're mocking Aba products was how Chinese products were mocked, but today their products dominate everywhere.

That Gucci bag, Tomyhelfiger boxers, or Prada shoe you're bragging with was probably produced in Aba.

Aba no be your mate!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Tomek09(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
omenkaLives:
Of course Benue must be there.

With the most useless governor in the history of Nigeria, not much is expected.
grin grin grin

Benue needs a good and selfless leader.

Ur people have suffered for too long Omenka.

Sad.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Shevchenkko: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
forgiveness:

Did I say Abeokuta or Ijebu Ode is better than Enugu city? No

I said Ogun State as a state is more developed than any city in the SE.
So to you,ogun state is more developed than Anambra state ? Keep fooling yourself
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Tomek09(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
i heard you’re from there.

What are u dojng to help your own state?

Do you only just come here to whine and insult igbos?

Do something for your home state..

Buy properties, start a business, train people for free, build houses etc…anything is allowed.

Do something for your people
Best advice ever.

Omenkaalive, benuejosh....the future of Benue rest on you guys shoulders.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Bayyajidda(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
forgiveness:

Ogun State is far more developed than any state in SE not to talk of Abia state that is down the pecking order in SE.

Ogun state? That city of shit?
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Bayyajidda(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
johnmartus:
That's very laughable I will say there is no rational explanation to justify this shit.Ondo can't survive on her own ? But sokoto Kastina even kogi Ebonyi and Abia can survive on her own.

Ebonyi na that you bushy state mate?
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Angrymode: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
I strongly reject the inclusion of any oil producing state if the same federal allocation we are talking about largely depends on their oil. Moreso, even the states that can now survive got pushed to where they are by the same oil. Hence, this thread is ridiculously insensitive!

I'm Out.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Tomek09(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
you mean skull mining republic?

Oga park well.

Abia’s only crime is few bad roads..

Ogun has a plethora of problems we can’t even fathom.

Forget paper IGR.

The entire state is an eyesore.

At least Abia is fixing their issues after being called out
They mine and export skulls.

Osun, Ogun, Oyo and Ondo must answer for all the innocent human skulls mined on their soil.

God we serve must avenge the blood of the innocents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Tomek09(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
forgiveness:

Ogun State is far more developed than any state in SE not to talk of Abia state that is down the pecking order in SE.
Far developed than SE by having many ancient brown roof old muds and mosques littered the whole place from Abeokuta to Ijebu-Ode to Shagamu to Ago-Iwoye grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by KingsleyIsrael: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
powerfulguy:
Top 10 states that CAN NOT survive without federal allocation

1. Bayelsa

2. Taraba

3. Benue

4. Delta

5. Jigawa

6. Ekiti

7. Katsina

8. Akwa Ibom

9. Ondo

10.Adamawa

<Budgit, State of state 2021>
#TheCableIndex

https://twitter.com/thecableindex/status/1491315586718396416?t=dToGHYfA4_7R_7qk-y9Xfw&s=19
let it be known that igbos are been hated so much 4 its progress in life, yet records keep makin them elevated despite facing all odds in a country so rich but yet portrayin one of d worst per capital income in the world makin it a fat rich mother with so many poor children but one outstanding one(igbos). so just imagine a country called biafra, think of all d good a country will posses that is what BIAFRA WILL BECOME
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Tomek09(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Pls just shut up and stop disgracing us with this ur empty drum.

We can develop our region ourselves abi...why’s the region looking like this then? Honestly,I hate some of u loud mouths on this platform and beyond...u guys make one sick.

Just look at this pics from our region. Not like we are better than the listed states. Ediooot!
Our region indeed, when you are from Iragbiji dealing with ur Amala and ewedu lunch grin grin
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by greatness77: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
No igbo state.
I told these people that the igbos are building something beyond our measure..
By the time they realize, we would have left them behind
delta nko?
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by seunjungle1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
On that of ondo state there's error.
Only state you can bring to this list from southwest is only Ekiti state of then not of now.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Osanoghodua1: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Not correct. Where is Bauchi, Kogi, Platau and the many others? Delta will survive very well
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Tomek09(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ibrahimkayode:
Where is:
Sokoto
Zamfara
Kebbi
Those Northern States have money but you won't know.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by swedbase(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bounceboune7:
So abia can survive abi?
Your cluelessness is out of proportion. Do you know how many billions remitted to Igbo Land from Abroad everyday? We are not scattered all over the world for the fun of it.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by forgiveness: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Broveens42:

You obviously don't know what development is all about.

I doubt you can be proactive like this; oh I forgot... You don't have roads for this kind of emergency response below...

Imo state

Bhuahahaha! Imo state has just one fire truck according to the Director in charge of fire Service in Imo state and 8 service stations in the whole of Imo state. Kri kri! grin

https://www.nigeriannewsguide.org.ng/2021/02/16/imo-fire-service-needs-govt-attention-corporate-bodies-support-director-okereafor/

Owode local government in Ogun State alone has 4 stations with 4 fire trucks. That’s half of the whole Imo State but you want to compare. grin

Don’t make me laugh ooooo. grin

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by anambraamaka: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
not a single state from the East
wow kudos to the Igbos
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by FODA(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Another Yoruba lies
Lol,just go to ikenegbu,world bank,imbatoili,okigwe,ibinze or obinze,no single company,if u see any igbo man that's eating 3 square meals today ,there must be Lagos influence,but none of these is my problem,the east are not my problem,if u claim tout are many in Lagos,just try park ur car in Onitsha,u will know the meaning of Nigeria ,lol
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by forgiveness: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tomek09:

Far developed than SE by having many ancient brown roof old muds and mosques littered the whole place from Abeokuta to Ijebu-Ode to Shagamu to Ago-Iwoye grin grin grin

Brown roofs with more highways, paved roads, bridges, railway, more and better universities, better hospitals/health care center, water infrastructure, thriving housing industry, more industries etc

Ogun State is far developed than any other states in SE.

Arepo, Sango Ota, Mowe-Ibafo, Isheri etc are other cities in Ogun state.

Mowe below

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by forgiveness: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Ogun state? That city of shit?

Is Ogun state a city?
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Bayyajidda(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
forgiveness:

Is Ogun state a city?

City of shit doesn't need to be a City to be termed that. It's a figurative expression.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by forgiveness: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Shevchenkko:
So to you,ogun state is more developed than Anambra state ? Keep fooling yourself

Which Anambra? grin

I don go Amichi, Nnewi, Onitsha, Oko, etc

My man, Ogun State is far more developed than Anambra state.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Itulah(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
And Yahaya Bello State (Kogi) mysteriously vanish from the incomplete list? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) / INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.