Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex (53330 Views)

Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Prechboy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

No State get hardship reach Delta. A State where their Women work all sougths of menial jobs and farm work, while their Boys and men relax under tree dey drink Kaikai grin grin grin

Abeg when people dey talk about States wey matter, no mention Delta. E be like say, you never travel comot from Agbor. Travel and see my friend.
I pity you. I don visit 20 states for this Nigeria and almost all Nigeria states nor dey live well. E get one state wey people nor dey suffer for this Nigeria? Name am. Una problem be say for nairaland everybody na elephant but for real life them be ant

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by YorubaNightmare: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bounceboune7:
So abia can survive abi?

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by shortIGBOman: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
so u go to Onitshia every week and in onitshia know is Raining season abi grin cheesy get sense small oh

What is this one saying?

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Babaken(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
eduj:

you know about Abia/Aba from politically and tribally motivated articles online. you've likely never been to Abia.
that state is very industrious every corner you go in that state guys are busy.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by heniford2: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Una own na to come dey display una ignorance online. In a bit to Chest beat and claim what you are not. You be IGBO Man na, na una way.
nobi to chestbeat truly igbos are fucking proud people but lets say the truth bro and you shall be free how many states in Nigeria can build Airport,seaport without Fed help or loan go to Aba in Abia state from shoe making down to cloth making,down to industries most people come from Togo, Benin Rep,Ghana, Cameroon and etc recently i just bought a Aba made suilt in Finland here for a friends get together angry how many states are doing so

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Kinematics: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thermodynamics:
Remove Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom from that your useless list, these three states plus Rivers state are the ones feeding the rest of Nigeria. Without Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers Nigeria is no better than Niger.

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Parrot69: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
yes it is has the said state translate it into billion dollars money making business is like when we grow coco and the white will come and buy the coco seed in cheaper price then transfer it to produce costly product like ur millo and etc who is gaining undecided that's what is happening in ur state
Obviously your stance doesn’t correlate to what I’m saying. Picture this;
Most local produce consumed within Nigeria are mainly from Benue State. Talk about Yams, Cassava, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Onions etc.. etc..
Many of those Agro farmers deal with big corporations in Nigeria. The Rice pyramids were from Benue states( I stand to be corrected) but why is their economy a rollacoaster??
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by goshen26: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ion believe this.

I am not from Delta, but Delta is not that bad that it can't survive.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Kinematics: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
IGBOSON1:

I think the scandal here is how a state like Bayelsa take manage enter list!

True, it could be partly down to the large overheads and recurrent expenditure they incur, but i reckon a larger part of the reason is down to the overcentralised and unitary nature of the Nigerian economy, where their natural resources are owned and controlled by outsiders!

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by IamAtikulate: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
forgiveness:

Ogun State is far more developed than any state in SE not to talk of Abia state that is down the pecking order in SE.
Travel, Yoruba people said NO.

This is your developed Abeokuta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dfMRuBoFA0

Yoruba cities are criminally over rated.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by IamAtikulate: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
johnmartus:
That's very laughable I will say there is no rational explanation to justify this shit.Ondo can't survive on her own ? But sokoto Kastina even kogi Ebonyi and Abia can survive on her own.
Don't be stupid.

Abia is very far ahead of Ondo. This is not NBS statistics
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
I keep telling you that ibo will bring different fake news out. Do not mind them. They are useless. Look at the truth and facts below. This is based on GDP. So, they just listed the states ....based on what criteria. Very useless post sponsored by ibo.

This is the 2020 Nigerian states GDP.

Ebonyi cannot sustain itself. Look at the position at 34. Enugu too cannot sustain itself at position 25. In SW, only Ekiti state cannot sustain itself. How can they include Ondo that is trying to build a seaport? Dem head no correct with this report. Ondo is championing medical cannabis. This article was sponsored. Lol.

Ibo cannot be the president of Nigeria with these pranks. Every time before elections, they bring crazy news to disgrace other southern Nigeria. It is not good. Ibo is terrible and disgusting. But we will keep correcting them. I don't hate ibo, but this is another example of how bad the ibos have hijacked the region. Shame on the good ibos for allowing these bad ones.

Crazy people, Delta has the third GDP in Nigeria. grin is included in the fake report. Mofos!!! They even included Akwa Ibom which is the 8th. Werey!!! Shagishagi People. grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP

In my opinion, only Lagos and Rivers can survive without FG. Take it or leave. Even the GDP of Lagos has increased tremendously in the last 12 months. By the time the railway system in Lagos is completed, its GDP is on the way to "double double"

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Delta is the worst
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by YorubaNightmare: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
uthlaw:
and all your people abandoned abia and full south west for husstle!

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Prechboy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See this Delta Boy. I know Delta like the back of my hand. Over 90% of Warri Boys dey do Yahoo, over 98% of Kwale Boys dey farm and sell Weed and most Agbor Boys dey Benin dey drive Tuketuke. Na which one you belong from the ones wey I mentioned? grin grin grin grin
you this short igbo man wey dey talk so, I dey respect igbos o but since you dey cap nonsense make I clear you. Most igbo states na one town state. Apart from Anambra. Even Afipko the second most developed place for Ebonyi state get one 3 banks. Just imagine. Una people dey suffer well well. I dey weep anytime I visit some of una states. Na farm work and selling of okpa, slippers and charger na many of una dey do. No companies sef. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by IamAtikulate: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Pls just shut up and stop disgracing us with this ur empty drum.

We can develop our region ourselves abi...why’s the region looking like this then? Honestly,I hate some of u loud mouths on this platform and beyond...u guys make one sick.

Just look at this pics from our region. Not like we are better than the listed states. Ediooot!
I don't know where you guys always get your pictures. That is not Ngwa road and Faulks roads.

Keep deceiving yourself with 2006 pictures.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Kinematics: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

Nonsense, the headline should be states like Delta, Ondo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom are surviving despite the federation sharing their wealth with others.

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by gwafaeziokwu: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
CXLVII:

South East is still a struggling region and underdeveloped. [b]Not even a single city in entire region, [/b]and why the mass migration to other regions.

What is been built in the East? Niger bridge or the warehouse called a airport?

How do you define a city Mr. Professor?
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by heniford2: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Parrot69:

Obviously your stance doesn’t correlate to what I’m saying. Picture this;
Most local produce consumed within Nigeria are mainly from Benue State. Talk about Yams, Cassava, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Onions etc.. etc..
Many of those Agro farmers deal with big corporations in Nigeria. The Rice pyramids were from Benue states( I stand to be corrected) but why is their economy a rollacoaster??
reason is the state government is not involved in it the don't tax and the see it as a normal farm business take a look at some Asia country like Philippines that depends on Agric to survive its economy the are doing fine, the state government should be involve in it create seriously security structure and market it more improvement state exporting connect to local and international bodies to create industries that will employ your youth and then tax it to generate money in it.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by HilcomTech(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:
South South and South West be disgracing Southern Nigeria every time.

South East doesn't even need federal allocation to develop. We develop our zone by ourselves.
Imo airport was built by Igbo sons and daughters.
Anambra airport was built solely by Anambra government.

Igbos are truly blessed.

God bless Igbo Nation.

Too much mkporu mmiri in your brain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Broveens42(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
forgiveness:

Ogun State is far more developed than any state in SE not to talk of Abia state that is down the pecking order in SE.

Stop dreaming.

#Owerri

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by gentiles(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
ibechris:

Yes,anything bad with that?
The Lebanese are all over the world the indians the same and even the Chinese...but the sweet things about them is that,they all take this money money back to their home country like wise the igbos.

We are everywhere in this world.
Will you shut your dirty mouth. Stop comparing igbos with chinese and lebanese. Igbos are mainly economy refugees who leave their backward region to do mostly petty trading in other regions. Chinese and lebanese that come to Nigeria are big businessmen with solid and fat capital. Have you ever seen a chinese hawking gala on the streets of lagos, or a lebanese selling okrika in ibadan? So never you in your life compare igbos with chinese. Igbos are mainly economic refugees

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by omenkaLives(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
EastisBae:

What about you, aside a**licking the bullion van Lagos god father, what have you contributed to Benue? Benue is a poor rural state that relies on agriculture yet the poor farmers have been facing relentless attacks since. Have you ever condemned the killer herdsmen?
I find Cannibals vwry terrifying, that's why I've been ignoring you.

Hope you understand. I'm sure you've got siblings and parents. Whenever you're hungry, you know what to do.

Goodbye. smiley
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by tolue42(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
you mean skull mining republic?

Oga park well.

Abia’s only crime is few bad roads..

Ogun has a plethora of problems we can’t even fathom.

Forget paper IGR.

The entire state is an eyesore.

At least Abia is fixing their issues after being called out

Have you forgotten OYO state is bigger than the whole south East?? Imagine OYO getting 5 states allocation...
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by heniford2: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prechboy:
you this short igbo man wey dey talk so, I dey respect igbos o but since you dey cap nonsense make I clear you. Most igbo states na one town state. Apart from Anambra. Even Afipko the second most developed place for Ebonyi state get one 3 banks. Just imagine. Una people dey suffer well well. I dey weep anytime I visit some of una states. Na farm work and selling of okpa, slippers and charger na many of una dey do. No companies sef. Too bad
that guy is not an igbo man and for your correction Ebonyi state no get one bank grin grin no dey carry vex type shit here
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by immortalcrown(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
do4luv14:

you should know that Benue is truly the food basket of the nation,,
it's those fulanis cows, and their senseless killings,

Please, explain your comment.

Herdsmen were not a problem in Benue as of 2011. I spent some years in Benue and visited many parts of the state. I witnessed hunger in the state. No man is an island. Benue cannot farm all the salt, oil, Maggi, fish and meat needed for Benue people. Money is needed to supplement Benue farming to balance the standard of living in the state. No factories for Benue youths to do menial jobs. It is in Benue that I saw more than two guys using one Honda Cube motorcycle (Okada) as a means of livelihood. One person uses the motorcycle in the morning, the second person will use the same bike in the afternoon and another person will use it in the evening. I saw different sets of boys doing it.

I know that Benue is the food basket of the nation, and I already said it in my first comment. Benue is blessed with fertile land. Many States in Igbo land witness more rainfall than Benue, yet Benue land is more fertile than those states. But farming is not enough. Herdsmen are truly a problem to farmers everywhere, but herdsmen are not responsible for the poor economy in Benue. Benue has not been doing well in internal revenues.
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by IamAtikulate: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
FODA:
If I didn't server in imo state,would have believed all these irritating trash these pple do post on internet,even ondo is better than most of south east states,a region that can boast of 2 multi national company,a region where a man of 30yr will be living inside one room with his parents,all is well for una.
Another Yoruba lies
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by HRMK: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
delta,bayelsa and akwa ibom shuld be able to survive without abuja allocation!they av oil!!
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by omenkaLives(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
i heard you’re from there.

What are u dojng to help your own state?

Do you only just come here to whine and insult igbos?

Do something for your home state..

Buy properties, start a business, train people for free, build houses etc…anything is allowed.

Do something for your people
I'd continue to be a fish bone in the throats of Cannibals disguising as humans on this forum, and all those who wish evil on my dear country, Nigeria.

Get used to it and goodbye. smiley
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by IamAtikulate: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prechboy:
so you actually believe this rubbish Stat? Where places like bornu, ebonyi, etc are not listed and you think Delta should be in the list? Nawa for you o
All the developments going on in Ebonyi have you ever wondered where the money comes from?
Re: 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex by Goldbw122(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
MY BENIN CITY IS NOT THERE SO HAPPY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / ‘Lemonade’: Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood, Bags First Cinema Movie Role / Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.