Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why? (1028 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? by Phate07(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2011
Why do most girls love money so much?

Why do they adore and worship it so much?

Can you imagine this lil cute brat here demanding expensive this and expensive that, just after two dates? Just cos she's beautiful? angry

I  think i'll keep searching. angry
Re: Why? by 190: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
Search till you reach cemetery undecided undecided
Re: Why? by cantell(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2011
Phate07:

Can you imagine this lil cute brat here demanding expensive this and expensive that, just after two dates? Just cos she's beautiful? angry

I  think i'll keep searching.
(

You'll search till thy kingdom come.
Call me when you see one.
Re: Why? by MMM2(m): 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
op
have u searched in a brothel b4?

U never can tell if ur missing rib or ur bone is dere waiting 4 u.

Check it out. undecided
Re: Why? by r231(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2011
:d ;d :d :d
Re: Why? by livedit(f): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
sad  That's so sad to hear Phate07.  Not all women are selfish and careless like that.  That's a dog on shame to be asking someone for money after only 2 dates.  I would feel like a a pathetic loser if I'd ever done anything like that! But then again, that's just livedit. You can have a beautiful woman who won't try and use you for your money.  Don't lose faith.  Your Queen is out there waiting,
Re: Why? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2011
You are not gonna find whay you are looking for.
In the end everyone of us is gonna have to compromise.
Otherwise stay away from women or just treat them as I do:like playthings
Re: Why? by HighChief4(m): 1:27am On Jun 24, 2011
It is so sad my brother, the trend is getting out of hand
Re: Why? by Shola2009(m): 2:12am On Jun 24, 2011
@poster,sorry bout the girl.
But no be by force.If you no fit handle her demands,then let her go.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 24, 2011
Phate07:

everybody loves money, DONT YOU?! loving money is NOT the problem here, begging/demanding for it IS.

most do, look around you!!! MEN and WOMEN worship money, even your own pastor!!!!

you wrote "after two dates" like it makes a difference if it was after 10yrs. she is possessed and there is nothing you can do bro.
possessed by the demon of whorism. rebooting wont help as the virus has infected the whole machine and there is no antivirus strong enough to get rid of it. you need to walk away and seek a new one!

I  think i'll keep searching. angry

wise choice.
Re: Why? by iice(f): 4:46am On Jun 24, 2011
Phate07:

Sorry but it's not a woman thing solely.
The worship and adulation of money is very much a part of naija society.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 24, 2011
The only money I love is the money I earn cool
Re: Why? by Nekai(f): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

everybody loves money, DONT YOU?! loving money is NOT the problem here, begging/demanding for it IS.

most do, look around you!!! MEN and WOMEN worship money, even your own pastor!!!!

you wrote "after two dates" like it makes a difference if it was after 10yrs. she is possessed and there is nothing you can do bro.
possessed by the demon of whorism. rebooting wont help as the virus has infected the whole machine and there is no antivirus strong enough to get rid of it. you need to walk away and seek a new one! [/color]

wise choice.

grin
Re: Why? by Mynd44: 7:52am On Jun 24, 2011
The person the OP is searching for has taken permanent residence in Ikoyi cementry
Re: Why? by Phate07(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2011
Am officially through with her. Moving on.

Thanks y'all for ya input.
Re: Why? by Goldieluks: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
Phate,if you can't keep it,leave it.shekena!
and besides get married,instead of dating little demanding girls.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^how can he get married if he cant find Mrs right?!
Re: Why? by Goldieluks: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2011
Mrs right is everywhere,he just have to slow down and look critically.
Re: Why? by toyemz(f): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
@poster
Really not all girls are like this
relationships should be fun,
if its not working for you
move on.
she 's not going to change because of you
Remember though that all that glitters is not gold
look out for other qualities in the next person other than only beauty
good luck
Re: Why? by kandiikane(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
Because money makes my world go around grin grin
Re: Why? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

Mrs right is everywhere,he just have to slow down and look critically.

thats the BS women say to have men marry anyone out there. look is not enough, you have to test ride and check her over time. but asking for presents after the second dates is definitely a FAIL!!!!

men shouldnt marry just about anyone, they should marry the RIGHT person FOR THEM. that person isnt "everywhere" because if she was then poster would be married by now or a5t least dating the right gal (thats if he's even searching).

what we DO know is that out there, there are a lot of GD and therefore it takes careful planning, searching, discovering and examining, before you can truthfully say that this gal COULD POSSIBLY be it.
Re: Why? by Goldieluks: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

thats the BS women say to have men marry anyone out there. look is not enough, you have to test ride and check her over time. but asking for presents after the second dates is definitely a FAIL!!!!

men shouldnt marry just about anyone, they should marry the RIGHT person FOR THEM. that person isnt "everywhere" because if she was then poster would be married by now or a5t least dating the right gal (thats if he's even searching).

what we DO know is that out there, there are a lot of GD and therefore it takes careful planning, searching, discovering and examining, before you can truthfully say that this gal COULD POSSIBLY be it.

We are saying the same thing here,when i said everywhere,i simply meant that,there are so many good girls out there,
but because most guys always look out for ,shape,looks, height,social status and all that ''rubbish'',they tend to abandon and ignore these good girls,and
miss them on the long run.When things go wrong,they's start moaning,and complaining.To cut a long story short,people should start thinking of the adage which says ''we should cut our coat,according to our sizes''
Re: Why? by Phate07(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2011
Goldieluks:

We are saying the same thing here,when i said everywhere,i simply meant that,there are so many good girls out there,
but because most guys always look out for ,shape,looks, height,social status and all that ''rubbish'',they tend to abandon and ignore these good girls,and
miss them on the long run.When things go wrong,they's start moaning,and complaining.To cut a long story short,people should start thinking of the adage which says ''we should cut our coat,according to our sizes''

So basically you are saying am the one to be blamed? For her unfortunate behavior? Hmm

And where the heck did i state that i could not take care of her needs? If i term them as meaningful?
There is a big difference between needing a car and wanting a private jet.
My coat's size is definitely okay.

MRbrownJAY:

I can definitely tell you bro, that though i have a thing or two for pretty airheads, i know when to apply some leeway.

Will try to keep faith and continue searching for Her.
Re: Why? by MrWaters: 1:00am On Jun 26, 2011
Cos that's the only solution to their problem!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed By A Cheater! / Null / Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.