Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages (8846 Views)

FG Counters El-rufai, Marketers’ Claims On Payment Of Petrol Subsidy / EndSARS: Insurance Companies Unveil Report, Pay ₦9 Billion Claims / Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Theunbothered: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

This is our problem, are PDP any better? this is why I tell you I have given up on Nigeria, Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria!!!! Your problem is not the betterment of Nigeria but the enthronement of your party...who if they were doing well would never have been kicked out in the 1st place!!!!

My party isn't PDP but they have the best chance of kicking the crazy people in APC out of power.

We voted for APC to perform and they did worse so it's time to vote them out.

APC closed land borders for no reason, killed youths, pampered terrorists, shielded corrupt politicians, landed the country in debt, banned social media, increased inflation and encouraged tribalism.

Meanwhile the issues like power, security, employment, roads, education, healthcare and food security they didn't fix.

Anyone saying APC and PDP are the same is a very big fool

Ask Nigerians to choose between 2015 and now which one would they pick?
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Theunbothered:

My party isn't PDP but they have the best chance of kicking the crazy people in APC out of power.

We voted for APC to perform and they did worse so it's time to vote them out.

APC closed land borders for no reason, killed youths, pampered terrorists, shielded corrupt politicians, landed the country in debt, banned social media, increased inflation and encouraged tribalism.

Meanwhile the issues like power, security, employment, roads, education, healthcare and food security they didn't fix.

Anyone saying APC and PDP are the same is a very big [b]fool[/b]

Ask Nigerians to choose between 2015 and now which one would they pick?
anybody who thinks PDP is better than APC is a bigger fool!!! I have told you the problem is Nigerians themselves, whether PDPor APC makes no difference. how many people are in APC that have never beeen in PDP, how many people in PDP were not once in one of the parties that makes APC?

The biggest problem I have come to realise dealing with Nigerians is that education does not equal intelligence. I dont know if it is religion, poverty or the low quality of education but the IQ of typical Nigerian is really low!!!
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by seyz91(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dem no dey get proof cheesy
Lionnation:
Show us proof
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Theunbothered: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

anybody who thinks PDP is better than APC is a bigger fool!!! I have told you the problem is Nigerians themselves, whether PDPor APC makes no difference. how many people are in APC that have never beeen in PDP, how many people in PDP were not once in one of the parties that makes APC?

The biggest problem I have come to realise dealing with Nigerians is that education does not equal intelligence. I dont know if it is religion, poverty or the low quality of education but the IQ of typical Nigerian is really low!!!

Ask people on the streets if they preferred 2015 to today and you will get your answer.

It's like you don't read news that's why you can say such nonsense confidently.

How could the APC government close land borders for 2 YEARS with nothing to show and you're comparing them to PDP?

Either you're a child or you have faulty memory.
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Theunbothered:

Ask people on the streets if they preferred 2015 to today and you will get your answer.

It's like you don't read news that's why you can say such nonsense confidently.

How could the APC government close land borders for 2 YEARS with nothing to show and you're comparing them to PDP?

Either you're a child or you have faulty memory.

A major reason many Nigerians feel 2015 was better than now is because GEJ did not bequeath any lasting legacy. I have addresses this many times and I will refrain from repeating myself especially to someone who quotes me and in his first post is already throwing insults. If you prefer leaders who give you fish fine but know the fish will finish. I am no fan of Buhari, I warned people about him in 2015 but while he has done many things wrong he will also bequeath lasting positive legacies that will endure for decades. the mark of a good leader is not that you enjoy when he is power but that you continue to enjoy the benefits of his administration long after he is gone. People talk of Awo but Awo left office in 1959, OBJ for instance gave us GSM, what did GEJ give us that we are still enjoying?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Theunbothered: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

A major reason many Nigerians feel 2015 was better than now is because GEJ did not bequeath any lasting legacy. I have addresses this many times and I will refrain from repeating myself especially to someone who quotes me and in his first post is already throwing insults. If you prefer leaders who give you fish fine but know the fish will finish. I am no fan of Buhari, I warned people about him in 2015 but while he has done many things wrong he will also bequeath lasting positive legacies that will endure for decades. the mark of a good leader is not that you enjoy when he is power but that you continue to enjoy the benefits of his administration long after he is gone. People talk of Awo but Awo left office in 1959, OBJ for instance gave us GSM, what did GEJ give us that we are still enjoying?

Nigerians are poorer now than they were in 2015, most of the projects Buhari is taking credit for were started by the Jonathan administration.

Buhari will be remembered as the semi literate tribal bigot, who closed borders, increased inflation, banned social media and plunged the country into debt.

You're talking about GSM because like the typical Nigerian, you have no understanding of how the country works but love eye service and catchy headlines.

All you have done is whine like a baby as if I'm the cause of your problems.

You have no plan, no solution, no influence and no intention to change anything so shut up and stop disturbing me.

Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Theunbothered:

Nigerians are poorer now than they were in 2015, most of the projects Buhari is taking credit for were started by the Jonathan administration.

Buhari will be remembered as the semi literate tribal bigot, who closed borders, increased inflation, banned social media and plunged the country into debt.

You're talking about GSM because like the typical Nigerian, you have no understanding of how the country works but love eye service and catchy headlines.

All you have done is whine like a baby as if I'm the cause of your problems.

You have no plan, no solution, no influence and no intention to change anything so shut up and stop disturbing me.
ok I am sorry. Please when you see me post just assume this one is an idiot and dont quote me abeg!!!
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by bejeria101(m): 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
But nothing happened nah? Who are you paying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The N13 Billion Nanny Loan" Oceanic Bank To Cecilia Ibru's Ex-Nanny / Who Was Herbert Macaulay? / No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.