Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Online Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Businesses (158 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Businesses by Rukarh(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2022
I’ve approached this post conversationally, as if you’re my new friend and we’re having coffee
in a quaint neighborhood cafe. While I will interact with you as if you’re my friend, let’s face it: I
don’t have a clue who you are. I don’t have intimate details about your past, your age, your
biases, your spouse, or your education.

Therefore, I need to make some general assumptions to
ensure that our conversation seems personal to you. My assumptions:

• You look around your life and think, “there’s got to be more.”

• You have big dreams, yet you’re concerned that the road you’re traveling will never
converge with those dreams.

• You’re college-bound, college-enrolled, or college-educated.

• You have a job you don’t enjoy or isn’t going to make you rich.

• You have little savings and carry a load of debt.

• You see rich people and wonder, “how did they do it?”

• You have bought a few “get rich quick” books and/or programs.

• You live in a free, democratic society where education and free choice are standards.

• Your parents subscribe to the old school: “Go to college and get a good job.”

• You don’t have any physical talent; your chances of becoming a professional athlete,
singer, entertainer, or actor are zero.

• You are young and full of enthusiasm about the future, but unsure where to direct it.

• You are older and have been in the workforce for some time. After all these years, you
don’t have a lot to show for it and are tired of “starting over.”

• You’ve put your heart and soul into a job only to be laid off due to a bad economy or
cutbacks.

• You’ve lost money in the stock market or traditional investments championed by
mainstream financial gurus.

If some of these assumptions reflect your situation, this class will have an impact.

I am inviting you to a FREE MASTERCLASS on WhatsApp where I'll be revealing at least 5 High Income Businesses you should start in 2022.

The purpose of this class is just to reveal to us different High Income businesses We could start ONLINE.

There's a whole lot of things many of us can do to fetch us good money.

And in fact...we are already doing some of them. Only that we are yet to monetize them
So the class is more about showing us some of these high income businesses.

How lucrative it is and how you can start.

The rest of the work is up to you It's not a magic wand or easy fix It's going to involve hard work.
But it is highly rewarding.

Reach me @RyanUkarh or via mail @Amukarhdaniel@mail.com to book your sit.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About The Telecom Business / How To Fix Quickbooks ABS Pdf Driver Error? / How To Utilize Your Whatsapp To Make More Sales With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.