Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day, It’s Satanic -Mummy GO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day, It’s Satanic -Mummy GO (250 Views)

Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day, It’s Satanic -Mummy GO by adenigga(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2022
Controversial Nigerian evangelist, Funmilayo Adebayo, popularly known as Mummy GO, has faulted the celebration of Valentine’s Day across the world, saying “it’s satanic”.

The day is not worth celebrating, according to Mummy GO in a viral video.

She explained that Valentine’s Day was initiated by the kingdom of darkness to destroy people.

The evangelist said, “The story that happened that they said they are celebrating as Valentine does not deserve celebration. The story has nothing to celebrate, but the enemy just chose it because that man — Valentino or what did they call him — they knew everybody loves him because he is a good person, who helped people and showed love to everyone.

“Yet, how did he die? He died a useless, terrible death. He died of dejection if you know the story very well. Is that something that needs to be celebrated? No.

“But they purposively chose it because[b] the kingdom of darkness needs a day dedicated for falling, destruction and how do you convince people to celebrate immorality: they use popular figures loved by others.”[/b]

Valentine’s Day is usually celebrated by lovers all over the world on February 14. It is renowned for being the most romantic day of the year.

Source: https://punchng.com/Dont-celebrate-Valentines-Day-its-satanic-Mummy-GO

Re: Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day, It’s Satanic -Mummy GO by Kriss216: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2022
High spirit for you, mummy GO.

Where's the Love to celebrate?

Nobody love anybody in this country. It's all Man for himself.

The only people you should celebrate is your parents, siblings and your children, and you don't need a day to celebrate them. Celebrate them everyday.

Fucck Lovers and Valentine!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day, It’s Satanic -Mummy GO by Rastaramsey(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Common shut up...

This shit is getting boring lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't give a Bleep about Valentine....

Na just to camp my babe, cook, gist, kiss and Bleep is all I will be doing on Saturday....

I literally forgot to add smoking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day, It’s Satanic -Mummy GO by adenigga(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Common shut up...

This shit is getting boring lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't give a Bleep about Valentine....

Na just to camp my babe, cook, gist, kiss and Bleep is all I will be doing on Saturday....

I literally forgot to add smoking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I literally forgot to add smoking
grin grin
Re: Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day, It’s Satanic -Mummy GO by Aidejay(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2022
JUST ANOTHER TRADITION CATHOLICS STARTED THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHRISTIANITY JESUS PRACTISED.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Stare At The Summit. Climb The Mountain. / What Was Our Father In Heaven Saying Here? / Disco And Hi-pop Musics Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.