Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence (1815 Views)

Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Larigist(f): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2022
Evangelist Naomi Silekunola, the estranged wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II, on Tuesday, broke her silence on social media since her divorce post on December 23, 2021.

Taking to her Instastories and Facebook status simultaneously on Tuesday night, the 28-year-old evangelist uploaded a short video of herself after a makeover session.

Click the link below
https://larigist.com/i-be-nobodys-ex-olori-naomi-breaks-social-media-silence/

Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Abeg make we hear word.

When the Bible says do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers, you thought it was a joke, right?

Once Married, forever married or you become an ex. Period!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Sonnobax15(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
undecided
Make she get out abeg undecided

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mercychen:
Abeg make we hear word.

When the Bible says do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers, you thought it was a joke, right?

Oh come on now! And here I thought you said you were in in teaching profession so how could you easily miss the obvious double negatives in the verse you quoted? undecided

Try to open up your minds so you can actually comprehend what Paul, not God, is telling you there. Focus on the double negatives in the statement so you can better comprehend what he is in fact saying to you. He is not telling you that you should not enter into contract agreements(even marriage) with unbelievers. He is instead saying that you should never have anyone as master over you in whatever agreement you are involved in...I.e. make sure you are a 50/50 partner in all yokes/contracts/agreements you enter into. undecided

In the Kingdom of God, you are commanded by Jesus Christ to have no man as master or head, teacher or authority over your person. You are meant to engage on equal levels with every man(and woman) out there. Paul's statement there happens to be in line with was taught us by Jesus Christ Himself is all- Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 undecided
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by ahnie: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Watching
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by naija4life247: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mercychen:
Abeg make we hear word.

Don't mind the witch. She thinks we will fall for her camouflage. Only witches marry the gods

1 Like

Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Mariangeles(f): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
naija4life247:

Don't mind the witch. She thinks we will fall for her camouflage. Only witches marry the gods

Se eyi o wa po ju bayi?
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh come on now! And here I thought you said you were in in teaching profession so how could you easily miss the obvious double negatives in the verse you quoted? undecided

Try to open up your minds so you can actually comprehend what Paul, not God, is telling you there. Focus on the double negatives in the statement so you can better comprehend what he is in fact saying to you. He is not telling you that you should not enter into contract agreements(even marriage) with unbelievers. He is instead saying that you should never have anyone as master over you in whatever agreement you are involved in...I.e. make sure you are a 50/50 partner in all yokes/contracts/agreements you enter into. undecided

In the Kingdom of God, you are commanded by Jesus Christ to have no man as master or head, teacher or authority over your person. You are meant to engage on equal levels with every man(and woman) out there. Paul's statement there happens to be in line with was taught us by Jesus Christ Himself is all- Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 undecided

What has my teaching profession got to do with quoting the Bible verse the way it is written? Or you want to join that your desperado nairaland girlfriend who cannot do without mentioning my profession to buttress her lame points?

Please, next time, make your points and leave what I do out of it. Ok?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mercychen:
What has my teaching profession got to do with quoting the Bible verse the way it is written? Or you want to join that your desperado nairaland girlfriend who cannot do without mentioning my profession to buttress her lame points?

I have no clue who your girlfriend is. I mentioned your profession because I remember clearly you mentioning that you teach children, and this happens to be one of those elementary structures in language comprehension. undecided

You quoted what was written but revealed through your comment that you didn't clearly comprehend that which you quoted. Better not to quote at all, than to quote without understanding, is what I believe. After all, it is a sin to lie using the name of God or anything that has to do with His Kingdom, just trying to be sure you are aware of that. undecided
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I have no clue who your girlfriend is. I mentioned your profession because I remember clearly you mentioning that you teach children, and this happens to be one of those elementary structures in language comprehension. undecided

You quoted what was written but revealed through your comment that you didn't clearly comprehend that which you quoted. Better not to quote at all, than to quote without understanding, is what I believe. After all, it is a sin to lie using the name of God or anything that has to do with His Kingdom, just trying to be sure you are aware of that. undecided

I don tell you my own.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mercychen:
I don tell you my own.
And I did mine! undecided
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mercychen:

Kobojunkie is actually a female

1 Like

Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Tabithazen(f): 1:37am On Feb 10, 2022
You be baby mama.
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 10, 2022
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Kobojunkie is actually a female

Lol... Ok o.
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Sijo01(f): 5:42am On Feb 10, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this woman don discontinue her marriage to Ooni?........ Wonderment!
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Saintmary(f): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2022
Tabithazen:
You be baby mama.

Take it easy on her.

She's only trying to figure things out for herself.

Besides, every woman na baby mama unless you no wan born.
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by baby124: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2022
Aunty de shade. Shebi you want to divorce? Why still throwing shade? He has moved on, you move on too. It was solely your decision’ .
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2022
undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mercychen:

Lol... Ok o.
cheesy
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Larigist(f): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
baby124:
Aunty de shade. Shebi you want to divorce? Why still throwing shade? He has moved on, you move on too. It was solely your decision’ .
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by switosman(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:

interpreter, interpret what you really understand. do not impose meaning that was never there even in the context. master - servant where?
very simple verse. in other words any yoke with unbeliever as a believer is unequal and should not be...
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
switosman:
Interpreter, interpret what you really understand. do not impose meaning that was never there even in the context. master - servant where?
very simple verse. in other words any yoke with unbeliever as a believer is unequal and should not be...
By your Interpretation magic I see what you folks instead resort to is making a liar out of God and His Word! undecided

As one who pretends to belongs to Jesus Christ, you are servant and He is your master. Do you not even have clear understanding of that even now? undecided

Do you not know that a yoke refers to any or every agreement/contract/relationship you enter into, even your employment and business agreements?. undecided

The agreement you have with Jesus Christ sets Him as a master above you, making you a servant of His. And He clearly warner you that as a result of this, you cannot have another master in your life meaning you have to be on equal terms with everyone else you enter into other agreements with.. undecided

Stop dropping your brains in the gutter so that men you call your Pastors and mogs can use them instead for footballs. Jesus Christ warned that if you don't use the understanding you have in working the things of God, even the little you had will be taken away from you. Stop letting false prophets and teachers use your life's for their play things. Begin to apply basic human language comprehension skills in comprehending God's Word, rather than making God a liar by your special interpretation magics, and let God give you more understanding as you obey Him instead. undecided
Re: ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence by OG1BABY(f): 1:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Abeg See 50 Naira Matches (pic) / Dad Who Couldn’t Afford Cake Uses Sliced Bread For Daughter’s Birthday. / Letter Of No Impediment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.