Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? (907 Views)

Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments / 18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by Daniel058(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
What is bitter kola used for that 1 seed now cost #100?

See Bitter kola my sister bought for me @ #200 .

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by Zazoopk(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
native doctor use bitter cola to perform ritual.
Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by Daniel058(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Zazoopk:
native doctor use bitter cola to perform ritual.
cry , how is that possible coz I Heard that bitter kola destroys charm .
Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by Zazoopk(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Daniel058:
cry , how is that possible coz I Heard that bitter kola destroys charm .

i went to a shrine long ago ,baba lo wo give me white bitter cola to eat and pray for the gods. Anything is possible when the gods say, native doctor go tell ur bring native fowl not white chicken u go bring bah.
Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
APC & BUHARI HARDSHIP EFFECT DESTROYS EVERY GOOD THING
Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by Daniel058(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Zazoopk:
i went to a shrine long ago ,baba lo wo give me white bitter cola to eat and pray for the gods. Anything is possible when the gods say, native doctor go tell ur bring native fowl not white chicken u go bring bah.

I prays to God, I have no business with native doctor wink
Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by Daniel058(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
APC & BUHARI HARDSHIP EFFECT DESTROYS EVERY GOOD THING
it's true his Excellency embarassed
Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by oz4real83(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
The prices of bitter kola and other commodities are so high now, not because of Buhari or exchange rate, but because of the activities of unions. These unions determine the quantity of commodities that enter the supply chain everyday, they also determine the participants in the supply chain and the price of every unit of the various commodities. The principles of free market economy have been wiped out by these unions. Even if you produce quantities enough to feed the whole Nigeria, if you are not a member of these unions, you can't enter any market to sell. Every business now has a union for it in nigeria, they act like monopolies and the govts at all levels in Nigeria know these facts but they do nothing about them because these unions play important roles to politicians during elections, at the expense of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by Daniel058(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
oz4real83:
The prices of bitter kola and other commodities are so high now not because of Buhari or exchange rate but the because of the activities of unions. These unions determine the quantity of commodities that enter the supply chain everyday, they also determine the participants in the supply chain and the price of every unit of the various commodities. The principles of free market economy have been wiped out by these unions. Even if you produce the quantities enough to feed the whole Nigeria, if you are not a member of these unions, you can't enter any market to sell. Every business now has a union for it in nigeria they act like monopolies and the govts at all levels in Nigeria know this fact but they do nothing about it because these unions play important roles to politicians during election at the expense of the people.
las las it's All happening because buhari's government is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by Zazoopk(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Daniel058:

I prays to God, I have no business with native doctor wink
Very soon ,u would have business with them ,ritual is ungoing in the country.
Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by BigYash: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Everything dey cost now.. Even satchet water don increase.. Bread increase price.. Even condom self don add cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by wealthtrak: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2022
oz4real83:
The prices of bitter kola and other commodities are so high now, not because of Buhari or exchange rate, but because of the activities of unions. These unions determine the quantity of commodities that enter the supply chain everyday, they also determine the participants in the supply chain and the price of every unit of the various commodities. The principles of free market economy have been wiped out by these unions. Even if you produce quantities enough to feed the whole Nigeria, if you are not a member of these unions, you can't enter any market to sell. Every business now has a union for it in nigeria, they act like monopolies and the govts at all levels in Nigeria know these facts but they do nothing about them because these unions play important roles to politicians during elections, at the expense of the people.
You gave a very brilliant insight
here. smiley Keyword: "Greed."

In addition, the COVID pandemic and lockdowns also triggered a huge spike in the cost of production and transportation of
commodities in Nigeria and worldwide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
The high price is affecting most especially we in tradomedicine,it's a very vital part of ingredients I use to concoct herbs for erectile dysfunction,weak erection and premature ejaculation with other leaves,bark and roots....the exportation is also affecting the high price....

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by Daniel058(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
The high price is affecting most especially we in tradomedicine,it's a very vital part of ingredients I use to concoct herbs for erectile dysfunction,weak erection and premature ejaculation with other leaves,bark and roots....the exportation is also affecting the high price....
cry
Re: Why Is Bitter Kola Price So High? by Zejunjo: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2023
I deal on bitter kola and export in large quantities to African countries like Kenya and South Africa. So kindly contact me on +2348127196670 if you have need for it, as I supply at a very affordable rate.

(1) (Reply)

New Bird Flu Strain Detected In Nigeria / Job Stress & Your Health / Smokers In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.