Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy (35115 Views)

Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal / Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos / Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by Blacksavage: 6:33am On Feb 10, 2022
grin bro be calming down....you just dey para.....ahn ahn
MITCHELL96:
Can they please do that immediately for me and the sake of the club please ? cry

Give the captaincy to either De Gea, Ronaldo Or Bruno Fernandes, 3 of them are worthy of it, Especially De Gea, because he's been the one carrying the team on his shoulder, Without him, we'd be bottom on the table, Wtf! I've watched every MAN U Match This Season and I've seen the saves he's made and how shitty Maguire is

Maguire is not stable, He's not a player that can cope with Fast & skilful attackers, tension & trolls, he's not even bold sef, wtf! Allah! Person like me, if I no dribble Nonsense comot for Maguire, make I bend angry

I've been a die hard Manchester United fan since 2007 and I've never been this sick of a player like Maguire, Please!, Sell or bench the MF!

On a good and free injury season, I'd prefer Bailey And Lindelof Or Bailey & Jones,Hear me again, ON A GOOD AND FREE INJURY SEASON, before y'all start quoting me! , Those are the 2 defenders that are ready to sacrifice, blood,flesh and sweat just for the club, the remaining ones na just money dey motivate them, if they even have any motivation sef!! angry

Person like me wey dey find this kind opportunity make I show them say I get the DRIVE for GREATNESS.

Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by skywalker240(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2022
Nicenixon:
Manutd can't take away captaincy from Maguire because they haven't jam mad and ruthless coach, the coach won't even send anybody, his main focus is to deliver.
Main reason why they refused to go for Conte or Zidane

Those guys are ruthless with their decisions

3 Likes

Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by Nicenixon: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2022
skywalker240:

Main reason why they refused to go for Conte or Zidane

Those guys are ruthless with their decisions
it is that kind of coach that Manutd need now, even Klop cleared out many players in Liverpool and look at them now, they are playing well and also winning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by anambraamaka: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2022
he has been underwhelming
Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by skywalker240(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2022
Nicenixon:
it is that kind of coach that Manutd need now, even Klop cleared out many players in Liverpool and look at them now, they are playing well and also winning.
Yes Klopp

Sturidge was untouchable at anfeild then, was very greedy, wasteful and selfish and pompous and because he was English, he was viewed as the golden boy of the club

During the Europa league Final against Seville, he cost them the game with his selfishness and greediness, and that pissed Klopp off and that was how Roberto Firmino who was actually AMF became a ST and Sturidge was shipped off

The problem with Manchester United is deep and coupled with favouritism and nepotism

The English players are favoured over the other players Ole appointment made it showed alot

His desires to sign English players, he deliberately sold Herrera with the excuse that he won't accept the offer Man Utd boards made, mind you afterwards, he was the one who came up with that overhyped westham kid Rice idea that the club is now planning towards

He signed Telles but preferred Shaw, but now we can clearly see why Mourinho said that fat kid is not Manchester United material

The Manchester United board avoided the chance to sign £59 million De ligt from Ajax citing reasons been that he would be overweight and fat, but squandered £80m on a fat and overweight British kid from Leicester

Martial squandered Chance's, and he was benched rightfully, Rashford has done worst, even ignorings a scoring chance, but he is still a regular starter citing excuses that he is going through allot emotionally.

The fridge was signed into a team he met players more experienced than he and more graced with leadership capabilities, but yet the fridge was made the captain without any questioning, I mean if i was a United player in that squad who the younger players look up to, I'll be pissed

The favouritism in the squad is the main reason the club is where it is, and the English players are the main culprit

Shaw rubbish

Bissaka (that guy is finished)

Rashford wasteful and selfish

Greenwood SELFISHNESS

Harry Maguire-- we've never had it worst, even Mourane Feliani didn't acheived this fit of classic clulessity
Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2022
Maguire stepping in for Ole cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by asthmacoughend(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2022
Na waoo , Double Wahala for Dead Body .
Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by babawoo(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Maguire is too fun to watch without that guy man u game is so boring to watch, man u should still keep him
Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by Christboy320(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
obembet:
He can't lead As a Captain, Maguire can't lead As a defender, he can't defend And as a Fridge, he can't even keep things cool

Lalasticlala

angry angry honestly, his gas has long finished as a fridge I swear
Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by Nicenixon: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
skywalker240:

Yes Klopp

Sturidge was untouchable at anfeild then, was very greedy, wasteful and selfish and pompous and because he was English, he was viewed as the golden boy of the club

During the Europa league Final against Seville, he cost them the game with his selfishness and greediness, and that pissed Klopp off and that was how Roberto Firmino who was actually AMF became a ST and Sturidge was shipped off

The problem with Manchester United is deep and coupled with favouritism and nepotism

The English players are favoured over the other players Ole appointment made it showed alot

His desires to sign English players, he deliberately sold Herrera with the excuse that he won't accept the offer Man Utd boards made, mind you afterwards, he was the one who came up with that overhyped westham kid Rice idea that the club is now planning towards

He signed Telles but preferred Shaw, but now we can clearly see why Mourinho said that fat kid is not Manchester United material

The Manchester United board avoided the chance to sign £59 million De ligt from Ajax citing reasons been that he would be overweight and fat, but squandered £80m on a fat and overweight British kid from Leicester

Martial squandered Chance's, and he was benched rightfully, Rashford has done worst, even ignorings a scoring chance, but he is still a regular starter citing excuses that he is going through allot emotionally.

The fridge was signed into a team he met players more experienced than he and more graced with leadership capabilities, but yet the fridge was made the captain without any questioning, I mean if i was a United player in that squad who the younger players look up to, I'll be pissed

The favouritism in the squad is the main reason the club is where it is, and the English players are the main culprit

Shaw rubbish

Bissaka (that guy is finished)

Rashford wasteful and selfish

Greenwood SELFISHNESS

Harry Maguire-- we've never had it worst, even Mourane Feliani didn't acheived this fit of classic clulessity
you've said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by Nwagod26: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hahahaaaa. I laugh. As far as am concerned,Man United never begin suffer. Since una Sabi promote home grown, failure na una portion. I wonder how e teammates take dey tell am good morning after all the crimes wey e dey commit on the pitch.

Useless footballer
Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by MightySirKay(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Imagine the downgrade

Re: Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy by Bouncing2(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
He's going through a phase.
He'll be back at his best with your support guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party / Buhari To Redeem 30-year Pledge To Eaglets / Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.