Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! (2785 Views)

How To Attract Very Wealthy Men / Rich Women Seeking Men, Check Latest Wealthy Sugar Mummies ,wants Strong Men / Wealthy Dubai Sugar Mummy Ready To Invite You To Dubai And She Is Super Rich – S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by richPHAROAH: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Your other account was b

This man has vehemently refused to leave me alone... He has over ten alternate accounts which he uses to harass Nairalanders... Kindly do something, thank you.

He is also ImanofViolence, datboredbery and Datboredberrry... Note the three (r) and One (r).

This troll is ruining this forum
I am not the pwope u mentioned

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by richPHAROAH: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
your tears are just starting.
if you think it's Only one enemy you're facing then I'm sorry for you.
you don fall people hands plenty and them don gather together reason your Matter.
I am not the same person as richPHAROAH or Imamofviolence
BoredBerry I hope u this clearly, I am not the same person. U have stepped on so many toes and now u have to pay for your sins. The only luck u have is that I have not put you in my blacklist yet. I find u weak, dumb and too brainless for me to attack but if you keep pushing me and I decided to take your case up like I did on obamamessi and bigcowhorn , I swear you fit commit suicide. My comrades will take care of u bitch, shey u dey find who go give u 5k.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Datboredbery(f): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
richPHAROAH:
BoredBerry I hope u this clearly, I am not the same person. U have stepped on so many toes and now u have to pay for your sins. The only luck u have is that I have not put you in my blacklist yet. I find u weak, dumb and too brainless for me to attack but if you keep pushing me and I decided to take your case up like I did on obamamessi and bigcowhorn , I swear you fit commit suicide. My comrades will take care of u bitch, shey u dey find who go give u 5k.
boss I confirmed that obamamessi pictures.
it's him bro. real name is Victor Nde and those are his pictures, what he's trying to engage now is to bring a damage control so as to bring a false claim that he isn't the person in the pics after he realized I bursted his identity.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
richPHAROAH:
Damn... You're such a tough piece of dog sh**... Stuff your dirty, black asshole with this crap...

You're a retārd... A poverty stricken retard who either spends his time wanking or trolling people on a faceless forum...

Listen Satanist... You're the biggest fool I've had the displeasure of meeting... You're a disappointment... You can't even troll right...
undecided
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by richPHAROAH: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Damn... You're such a tough piece of dog sh**... Stuff your dirty, black asshole with this crap...

You're a retārd... A poverty stricken retard who either spends his time wanking or trolling people on a faceless forum...

Listen Satanist... You're the biggest fool I've had the displeasure of meeting... You're a disappointment... You can't even troll right...
undecided
says a hoe that is begging for crumbs . Because u begged me for 5k and I refused niwnu are trying to troll me lmao. Go and ask your poor father to hustle. I don't have time for cheap hoes. I deal with hardened criminals like obamamessi BigCowH0rn chibudollar and ruggedboych. Not a loosed pussy hoe like u

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by richPHAROAH: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
boss I confirmed that obamamessi pictures.
it's him bro. real name is Victor Nde and those are his pictures, what he's trying to engage now is to bring a damage control so as to bring a false claim that he isn't the person in the pics after he realized I bursted his identity.
yeah I know it's him. He is bad at damage control. The best damage control that will have slightly confused me is if he said he is celebrating his 30th or 27th birthday and maybe just graduated from law. But for him to say na 18th birthday and he just finish secondary school, I sure say na him. And the daybhe spilled out this info , he was super depressed, frustrated and suicidal. We deal with am till him sef no even know when he start to talk trash grin grin grin grin na after the trash him brain reset. He don apply bigcowhorn technique na. He don run so that we no go talk less about am. cool cool cool
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Datboredbery(f): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
richPHAROAH:
yeah I know it's him. He is bad at damage control. The best damage control that will have slightly confused me is if he said he is celebrating his 30th or 27th birthday and maybe just graduated from law. But for him to say na 18th birthday and he just finish secondary school, I sure say na him. And the daybhe spilled out this info , he was super depressed, frustrated and suicidal. We deal with am till him sef no even know when he start to talk trash grin grin grin grin na after the trash him brain reset. He don apply bigcowhorn technique na. He don run so that we no go talk less about am. cool cool cool
you sef observe as how bigcowhorn just silent?
him last seen na since January 17.
omo we give am hot.
him own be too much
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
richPHAROAH:
says a hoe that is begging for crumbs . Because u begged me for 5k and I refused niwnu are trying to troll me lmao. Go and ask your poor father to hustle. I don't have time for cheap hoes. I deal with hardened criminals like obamamessi BigCowH0rn chibudollar and ruggedboych. Not a loosed pussy hoe like u
Fu** off fool...

Your greatest achievement... Need a trophy? Imagine being so worthless... Escape miscarriage...
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by richPHAROAH: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
you sef observe as how bigcowhorn just silent?
him last seen na since January 17.
omo we give am hot.
him own be too much
that guy suffer o. At a point sef I come dey pity am. Wetin these retards no know be say all this type of things fit hinder then from getting jobs because anything posted here is saved on internet. Even if lala delete am, the cache go still dey google. Imagine obamamessi or bigcowhorn to get good job and the employer do some searches and reverse searches on them and all he sees are things like arm robber, pick pocket pedophile child rapist etc. Them think say the guy go start to look for me to confirm anything? Na to just kick them out of him office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by richPHAROAH: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Fu** off fool...

Your greatest achievement... Need a trophy? Imagine being so worthless... Escape miscarriage...
I don't know why I don't ecer take anything u post serious. Did you notice that I didn't even bother to follow u? grin
I only search for u when I need an idiot to piss off and just mention u. Chikina

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Datboredbery(f): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
richPHAROAH:
that guy suffer o. At a point sef I come dey pity am. Wetin these retards no know be say all this type of things fit hinder then from getting jobs because anything posted here is saved on internet. Even if lala delete am, the cache go still dey google. Imagine obamamessi or bigcowhorn to get good job and the employer do some searches and reverse searches on them and all he sees are things like arm robber, pick pocket pedophile child rapist etc. Them think say the guy go start to look for me to confirm anything? Na to just kick them out of him office.
you're so right, even their number too if deleted on nairaland e go still show for Google including the defamations and accusations.
hahahaha
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by richPHAROAH: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
you're so right, even their number too if deleted on nairaland e go still show for Google including the defamations and accusations.
hahahaha
yes na, na why I dey just pity all these people wey dey want coconut head. There is nothing smart about trying to act hard when you are already defeated. Instead of to beg , them go want do strong head and na so the their pic go dey spam for everywhere.
No wahala na since obamamessi no want tender 20,000 words apology na to dey spam m the go till him papa go see say him son na pedophile cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by BigCowH0rn: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2022
BoredBerry:
Fu** off fool...

grin grin grin

Who put the fire in you?
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

grin grin grin

Who put the fire in you?
You... grin

You never backed down... Why should I?

The damsel in distress role never really suited me... grin
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Kelvin3476: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:
Lol

You could only find em kinda men in mars outside NL...
TELL HER AGAIN
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by donkelvin10(m): 7:44pm On May 01
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Wanted For My Niece / Wealthy Dubai Sugar Mummy Ready To Invite You To Dubai And She Is Super Rich – S / Deactivating Permanently Nubian113

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.