Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! (2784 Views)

How To Attract Very Wealthy Men / Rich Women Seeking Men, Check Latest Wealthy Sugar Mummies ,wants Strong Men / Wealthy Dubai Sugar Mummy Ready To Invite You To Dubai And She Is Super Rich – S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by nachisunday(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Deicide:

Sorry but I have passed the stage where cheap reverse psychology like this would work on me. I don't have to prove anything to you.

Why should I slide into your DM. First I don't even know if you are male or female. You probably a diçk holding member of society. And even if you female you probably not my spec.
lmfaoo...hmmm really my bro it has not gotten to that its not by force now, if you know you cant handle just put a positive comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
nachisunday:
oh maybe i will try my best if its a short game tho....i did not say so you will not distract my focus, thats if my gf comes back from villa GAME OVER and have time with her if possible i will still be with you a little bit,
But if i behave upsetly strange to my babe that means am in L with you. distance its no problem

To make money? Why pressure yourself? smiley

You have a girlfriend? I like that you're honest... And I love being the third wheel... grin

It's not possible for you to fall in love with me... Trust me... grin

You don't care that we would probably never meet?
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Mytechworld: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=BoredBerry post=110089543]I need someone who would give me money and not ask for anything in return... grin

I'm young (18)... And I can be interesting... So we would chat! The entire relationship would start here and end on WhatsApp or Kik or Telegram...

Whenever you have problems, I'll be there... You can complain, blab to me about your dreams and future plans, you can even send voice notes weeping... I'll devote my entire time to you!

I need money... Who doesn't?

So send an email...

Requirements:

Have WhatsApp/Kik/Telegram...
Be rich or well to do...

You would pay me ₦5k every week for being your companion...

You would demand nothing of me... No visitations, no sex, no pictures or videos unless I choose to send them... I would NOT divulge personal information...

You may remain anonymous... smiley

I intend to respect your privacy!

Thanks!,You are not seroius.
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Deicide: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
nachisunday:
lmfaoo...hmmm really my bro it has not gotten to that its not by force now, if you know you cant handle just put a positive comment.
There is nothing positive I can say about this
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by nachisunday(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:

You have a girlfriend? I like that you're honest... And I love being the third wheel... grin

My dear am just a social and a simple dude and am fun to be with in need. i can do anything for love as far as it will stand in trust without fake identity.
Look if you are not gonna make things go wrong as u promised then we are good...put me trusted. am still with my gf since 2020 she is 18years+ this year. She cheat i don care as for me i dont duplicate my love to other girls I LOVE YOU IS I LOVE YOU thats my dating hint
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by nachisunday(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Deicide:
There is nothing positive I can say about this
ok but you can just vibe it now, like "dear i wish i can go with you but i can't i have a lot on my plate so i will not give you much time" she will chill down on your side, you understand all those kinda words na
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Deicide: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
nachisunday:
ok but you can just vibe it now, like "dear i wish i can go with you but i can't i have a lot on my plate so i will not give you much time" she will chill down on your side, you understand all those kinda words na

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by nachisunday(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=Mytechworld post=110101044][/quote]look at you. Anyway Its alright low esteem
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by nachisunday(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=Deicide post=110101485][/quote]you not serious, so i wasted my time typing this oh God, I DONT GIVE A DAMN.....
thats okay..
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by nachisunday(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:

My dear am just a social and a simple dude and am fun to be with in need. i can do anything for love as far as it will stand in trust without fake identity.
Look if you are not gonna make things go wrong as u promised then we are good...put me trusted. am still with my gf since 2020 she is 18years+ this year. She cheat i don care as for me i dont duplicate my love to other girl I LOVE YOU IS I LOVE YOU thats my dating hint
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Weyrey
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:

I wonder what sorta thing you would release as an artiste..... seriously speaking.
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2022
Candidlady:
Lol

You could only find em kinda men in mars outside NL...
CandidLady how are you doing today?
Hope you know this account was meant to tarnish Datboredberry 's image if I am right..
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by qtguru(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:
Aww... You actually believe I want to work!

Thanks but there's no skill I know that pays so well in Nigeria... Tell me?

Well you're wrong but i see you're joking about working

So I'll leave this for others:

Typo:

There are jobs out there especially remote, just pick a skill and understand the market you are serving in, because we spend too much time on NL trolling so much that we are not even aware of what opportunity exists, a lot of them requires sweat and dedication and most times its not just IT and Tech related. We should spend more time in the career section as young people ( either male or female)

Let me not ruin this thread. Adios all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hope you know this account was meant to tarnish Datboredberry 's image if I am right..
Hullooo missus☺️ how's ur day going? Hoped you enjoyed ur ban vacation, I feel like buying the mods a drink right now, very good lads they're, I'm sure ur experience will now make u think thrice b4 excessively spilling hogwash

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Datboredberrry(f): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

you this useless wh0re, hands go touch you soon
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
You're tryna get my attention? Stop harassing my friends... I'm here... undecided

You're probably a broke, lonely virgin whose entire life starts and ends on a faceless forum...
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:
I need someone who would give me money and not ask for anything in return... grin

I'm young (18)... And I can be interesting... So we would chat! The entire relationship would start here and end on WhatsApp or Kik or Telegram...

Whenever you have problems, I'll be there... You can complain, blab to me about your dreams and future plans, you can even send voice notes weeping... I'll devote my entire time to you!

So send an email...

Requirements:

Be rich or well to do...

You would demand nothing of me... No visitations, no sex, no pictures or videos unless I choose to send them... I would NOT divulge personal information...

Thanks!
would you twerk instead. I mean send twerking videos..

By the way, me sef need money

By the way, I'm still waiting on you guys to help me out please .. please I still need your help .. abegg help me do something about it ... Even if it's to borrow me or as a giveaway.. please
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
would you twerk instead. I mean send twerking videos..

By the way, me sef need money

By the way, I'm still waiting on you guys to help me out please .. please I still need your help .. abegg help me do something about it ... Even if it's to borrow me or as a giveaway.. please
I can't twerk... The 'booty' gene missed me...

You need money... I was scammed... cry cry cry

I hate Nigerians...
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
Thank you.. wink
Account cloner..
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Senomi:

Hullooo missus☺️ how's ur day going? Hoped you enjoyed ur ban vacation, I feel like buying the mods a drink right now, very good lads they're, I'm sure ur experience will now make u think thrice b4 excessively spilling hogwash
Haha senomi.. cheesy
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Candidlady: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

CandidL.ady how are you doing today?

Woah

Iam fine thank you sis
Been/being a while

Then where is the "original" berry ?
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Candidlady:

Woah

Iam fine thank you sis
Been/being a while

Then where is the "original" berry ?
I am glad you are here.. BoredBerry is her new account aiit..she will be using that till Datboredberry gets unbanned..

The OP is the same boy who cloned my account and always clones women's account on here.. anything you see apart from BoredBerry/Datboredberry comment shouldn't be taken to heart cos it's a troll..
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Candidlady: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am glad you are here.. BoredBerry is her new account aiit..she will be using that till Datboredberry gets unbanned..

The OP is the same boy who cloned my account and always clones women's account on here.. anything you see apart from BoredBerry/Datboredberry comment shouldn't be taken to heart cos it's a troll..

Thanks

Joblessness.. Pray the person gets a life...
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks

Joblessness.. Pray the person gets a life...
I just made a post about him tho..
Hope you are doing great?
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by dontrulee: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
I'll increase your pay to 10k every week.
Deal?
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Candidlady: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I just made a post about him tho..
Hope you are doing great?

You guys should just ignore em... Ithink they got some kinda connects with the mods..

Ijust know something for sure that at some points in life. there are things we as humans, we will all outgrow whether we like it or not...

Iam doing great thanks for asking
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Candidlady:

You guys should just ignore em... Ithink they got some kinda connects with the mods..

Ijust know something for sure that at some points in life. there are things we as humans, we will all outgrow whether we like it or not...

Iam doing great thanks for asking
No issues..you had em today(blunts) cheesy smiley?
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by richPHAROAH: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
I need someone who would give me money and not ask for anything in return... grin

So send an email...

Requirements:

Be rich or well to do...

Thanks!
the toto you came out from , na thunder go fire am. Na all these useless yahoo boys disguising as ritualist wey no dey see this type to use I blame. On a very good day this slowpoke suppose dey under earth dey rotten so plants can use am as manure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by richPHAROAH: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Cause Nairaland guys are broke... I ain't shaming no one, God knows I'm not in the position to do so... But if you beg to be fed, get off my thread... grin

see beggar almajiri still dey call person broke. I am sure it's a guy behind this profile , probably obamamessi aka karen247
Miracood2 come and learn format o
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2022
richPHAROAH:
see beggar almajiri still dey call person broke. I am sure it's a guy behind this profile , probably obamamessi aka karen247
Miracood2 come and learn format o
Your other account was banned?

Mynd44
Lalasiclala
Seun...

This man has vehemently refused to leave me alone... He has over ten alternate accounts which he uses to harass Nairalanders... Kindly do something, thank you.

He is also ImanofViolence, datboredbery and Datboredberrry... Note the three (r) and One (r).

This troll is ruining this forum...

richPHAROAH:
the toto you came out from , na thunder go fire am. Na all these useless yahoo boys disguising as ritualist wey no dey see this type to use I blame. On a very good day this slowpoke suppose dey under earth dey rotten so plants can use am as manure

Mynd44
Lalasiclala
Dominique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Looking For My Missing Rib / Wealthy Dubai Sugar Mummy Ready To Invite You To Dubai And She Is Super Rich – S / Husband Wanted For My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.