Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

What Can I Do When I Have No Work To Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Can I Do When I Have No Work To Do? (503 Views)

I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? / How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do When I Have No Work To Do? by horla10: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
I am a young graduate working as a data entry clerk in a good firm. The pay is okay and the Ogas are nice at times I can be going to office for weeks without doing a thing that is work related but i still have to come to office. Can you please help with ideas of what I can be doing that will contribute to my life positively and financially rewarding.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do When I Have No Work To Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
if you have something to do all day long (whether related to your actual job or not) then make sure you do that as best as you can...

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do When I Have No Work To Do? by Tohsynetita1: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
horla10:
I am a young graduate working as a data entry clerk in a good firm. The pay is okay and the Ogas are nice at times I can be going to office for weeks without doing a thing that is work related but i still have to come to office. Can you please help with ideas of what I can be doing that will contribute to my life positively and financially rewarding.
you could learn or read.
Re: What Can I Do When I Have No Work To Do? by DevilsEqual(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
horla10:

Bro,abeg vacancy dey your firm?
I dey find job o

(1) (Reply)

Competent SURFER SEO Writer Needed / Dear 9-5er Series / Vacancy For Sales Executive In Lagos N100k- N200k Basic Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.