Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God (9339 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by BJanta: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
sojiboy:
*I have every reason to thank God, Says Fayemi at birthday thanksgiving mass*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=244121551245744&id=100069437032705

Everybody has, even though they may not acknowledge.
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by Awoleesu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Politicians and their ungodliness in the house of God!

BTW, a certain John Kayode Fayemi as an ordinary citizen once identified as a Freethinker and his spouse an Atheist!

Wondering what they're doing in a church?
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by Teaser4(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Olamide2035:

Baba portable don Turn Meme � shocked
no time lol
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
STEWpid:
Na dem be Nigerians na..wey don't tiff money taya...why won't they thank God.

Not all these mekunus at the bottomless butts
Who dey waste kush like that.
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by Abalado(f): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Why won't u thank God,,when u're have finished Ekiti money
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by Eriokanmi: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
BosseJ:

Nkan be. Na my first time of hearing this gist.
You fit Google am sef. Nnkan mbę ni dunia, like ibadan people would say. All of them are the same jare. We just need to wise up and send them packing ni. They're not ready to leave anytime soon. In fact dem wan die dia
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by ilynn543: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
See below
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by BosseJ: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You fit Google am sef. Nnkan mbę ni dunia, like ibadan people would say. All of them are the same jare. We just need to wise up and send them packing ni. They're not ready to leave anytime soon. In fact dem wan die dia

You no kuku lie.
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by Burgerlomo: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
HBD Mr Governor, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by Chinny024(f): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mass Mass Mass...From Amechi,Odili,Umahi, Fayemi and any other governor that attends mass have my support any time,any day!!!
Long live the Catholics!!!!
Irrelevant quotes would be ignored!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by President2001(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Happy birthday to you out going Gorvenor
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by FunNoStrings(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Happy birthday sir
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by sammytovic(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Highly cerebral governor, distinguished and an erudite scholar. His predecessor (name withheld) almost made that beautiful state a laugh stock with his agbero, ponmo and stomachs infrastructure crude mode of governance.
who erudite scholar help??all we want is good governance
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by countryman13: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
sojiboy:
*I have every reason to thank God, Says Fayemi at birthday thanksgiving mass*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=244121551245744&id=100069437032705
Hope u re sure of ds age u re celebrating now coz if u want to come out in 2031 for president, d story go change. Then u ll b telling us u re 60 years old, better think am wella. Nevertheless, age gracefully as u celebrate.
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by kareemkamil(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
What av u contributed to Ekiti State general
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by Ayt27(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Teaser4:
Why you no go thank God, after you don chop ekiti money finish

Lmao
Na zaazu papa you con see use?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by olutops(m): 5:22am On Feb 10, 2022
you need to be an/in Ekiti to know the real difference between the "name of governor you witheld and fayemi ....
Fayemi didn't win Ekiti gov election..(fact)
99% of Ekiti, prefers the name u witheld (fayose) to d one u refer to as erudite scholar..
we in Ekiti sees him as mischievous, cunning, selfish, wicked, horrible....ati bee bee lo (for bad ni o)
he's a green snake under green grass...

mind you, if it's possible for Fayose to govern Ekiti more than two terms, we will gladly vote for him...

IboHausaYoruba:
Highly cerebral governor, distinguished and an erudite scholar. His predecessor (name withheld) almost made that beautiful state a laugh stock with his agbero, ponmo and stomachs infrastructure crude mode of governance.
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by STEWpid(f): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2022
CamusMidas:

Who dey waste kush like that.

It's from Major dealers.

It's not a waste..

E too boku for farm.

...and coded tushh ladies love to live around such farm. grin
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by asthmacoughend(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2022
Abalado:
Why won't u thank God,,when u're have finished Ekiti money
. grin Oga Na Waooo ...U mean it ?
Re: Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God by hopefulLandlord: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Awoleesu:
Politicians and their ungodliness in the house of God!

BTW, a certain John Kayode Fayemi as an ordinary citizen once identified as a Freethinker and his spouse an Atheist!

Wondering what they're doing in a church?

same thing atheists do in church to keep up appearances

(1) (2) (Reply)

TNM: New Third Force To Receive APC, PDP Defectors After Primaries / 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics / If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.