Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! (9346 Views)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
What left in pdp today is igbo,
true be said if by any chance pdp won in Lagos,
Lagos is definitely lost to igbo forever!
oladeebo
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Airforce1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
But Lagos is a no man's land na

32 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by mebad(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo

you mean you thought of this all by yourself ? you such a genius

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Alariiwo: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Airforce1:
But Lagos is a no man's land na

Just like Anambra.

After APC wins, you'll understand how land grabbing feels.

Una never cry biafra reach.. Film just dey start

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oga Oladeebo, no tell me say the unseen Igbo spirit dey give u sleepless night.. You've to do the Python dance with a crocodile smile to free yourself. Go to Idemili.

oladeebo:

igbo have spirit?

Until the day u realize Igbo is more spiritual than physical...(uncrushable by man -considering the 20pound policy) you would never know which way leads 'home'

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by reuben79: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo
igbos dey vote?u get sense so?

4 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Alariiwo: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo

PDP is dead and buried in SW.

When you look at voting pattern of Lagosians in the last LGA elections, you'll understand why pdp will never win.

Moreover, I give igbos 5 years from now, they will relocate from Lagos to say Abuja or Borno.

Lagos house of assembly will pass the Yoruba language bill soon and any igbo kid that fails Yoruba won't have cert.

Yeah it's as sweet as that grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by BankeSmalls(f): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

When you look at voting pattern of Lagosians in the last LGA elections, you'll understand why pdp will never win.

Moreover, I give igbos 5 years from now, they will relocate from Lagos to say Abuja or Borno.

Lagos house of assembly will pass the Yoruba language bill soon and any igbo kid that fails Yoruba won't have cert.

You know it as well as I do that if the igbos decide to learn Yoruba language in lagos, they will speedily overtake the Yorubas in that also.

I see a situation where igbo kids will be lecturing Yoruba kids on meaning of yoruba proverbs and idioms.

You should really be afraid, what ever the igbo man puts his mind to, he dominates , I am thinking we the yorubas shot ourselves on the foot in this onegrin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by DoTheNeedful: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo
You this Fulani boy.

5 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Alariiwo: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
BankeSmalls:

You know it as well as I do that if the igbos decide to learn Yoruba language in lagos, they will speedily overtake the Yorubas in that also.

I see a situation where igbo kids will be lecturing Yoruba kids on meaning of yoruba proverbs and idioms.

You should really be afraid, what ever the igbo man puts his mind to, he dominates grin

I've seen igbos speak Yoruba even more than some Yorubas so it's no big deal..
Their names will always give them out. uchechi, chukwu this chukwu that grin

Even Joe Igbokwe a.k.a Yorubakwe speaks mostly Yoruba as per Tinubu boy boy wey he be. I heard he has lost touch with his roots in Anambra or wherever.

I hope you see the fierce looking omo oniles, agberos, OPC etc etc waiting to disfigure your faces. Keep hanging on to one Nigeria for your safety else you guys are toast in SW. Lmao

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by colossus91(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

for yur info sir i wrote yoruba language ans scored a b2 am igbo in which i also wrote yoruba for a yoruba girl on exam day she scored b3 so calm down......that was in 2008 was born and bred in lasgidi bt nw banking in d east coast!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by BankeSmalls(f): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

I've seen igbos speak Yoruba even more than some Yorubas so it's no big deal..
Their names will always give them out. uchechi, chukwu this chukwu that grin

Even Joe Igbokwe a.k.a Yorubakwe speaks mostly Yoruba as per Tinubu boy boy wey he be. I heard he has lost touch with his roots in Anambra or wherever.

I hope you see the fierce looking omo oniles, agberos, OPC etc etc waiting to disfigure your faces. Keep hanging on to one Nigeria for your safety else you guys are toast in SW. Lmao

I see it differently, imagine a situation where some ingenious Igbos decide to take the joke too far and change their names and identities and with the new forced language they start to believe they are yorubas?

I fear the next Oba of Lagos will be an Abakaliki man from Ebonyi state grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Alariiwo: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
colossus91:

for yur info sir i wrote yoruba language ans scored a b2 am igbo in which i also wrote yoruba for a yoruba girl on exam day she scored b3 so calm down......that was in 2008 was born and bred in lasgidi bt nw banking in d east coast!!

Then it was optional, not every igbo parent likes the idea.

But now it will be made compulsory. Instead of igbo, Yoruba or Hausa option, It will be Yoruba only for Lagos and of course the entire SW with time.

3 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Alariiwo: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
BankeSmalls:

I see it differently, imagine a situation where some ingenious Igbos decide to take the joke too far and change their names and identities and with the new forced language they start to believe they are yorubas?

I fear the next Oba of Lagos will be an Abakaliki man from Ebonyi state grin

It won't work. The difference is very clear.

We don't possess the same facial and body features you know.. You guys have flat heads , ours is normal oval shaped.

Your legs are like yams and all that.. Even looking at Zik, Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello, you'll see the clear difference.

Why do you think Igbo girls die for Yoruba guys anyhow in SW here? We. are fresh with swaggs

15 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Duru1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo

What good is the gutter called Lagos? For the sake of test, I would want Republic of Igbo land to be actualized today so that the competition will begin.

4 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Duru1:

What good is the gutter called Lagos? For the sake of test, I would want Republic of Igbo land to be actualized today so that the competition will begin.
republic of Igbo or you mean Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

You this Fulani boy.
better be fulani and drink milk than been igbo!
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by BankeSmalls(f): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

It won't work. The difference is very clear.

We don't possess the same facial and body features you know.. You guys have flat heads , ours is normal oval shaped.

Your legs are like yams and all that.. Even looking at Zik, Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello, you'll see the clear difference.

Why do you think Igbo girls die for Yoruba guys anyhow in SW here? We. are fresh with swaggs

We can continue to make jest of this matter until the next 20 years when the Igbo start to educate Yoruba children on Yoruba traditional values, then your eyes will clear.

18 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
givan:
Oga Oladeebo, no tell me say the unseen Igbo spirit dey give u sleepless night.. You've to do the Python dance with a crocodile smile to free yourself. Go to Idemili.
igbo have spirit?
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by WaffenSS(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Igboes' obsession with lagos is bewildering.

Or will it be part of the mythical biafra too?

2 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by rajiraymond(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
I thought the bill has already been passed and if not they should pass it on time.
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Exclusive32: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lagos is in Yoruba land = Yoruba own Lagos no doubt. my problem is the ways and manners all Yoruba's I see and know down here claiming to be from Lagos. They can never tell you if they are from osun , ekiti or Oyo, what you will hear from them is my family house is in ajekule. if all Yoruba are claiming to come from Lagos, then who then is from this other part of Yoruba. I am from bayelsa but I never in my life told every tom ,dick and harry that I m from PH despite the fact that bayelsa was extract from pH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Habakus: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Op, Lagos is up grabs by any political party, ethnic group or individual that is up to the task.
It is a no-man's - land.
If you like whine about the Igbos from now till yesterday, it won't change nothing.

17 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
BankeSmalls:

We can continue to make jest of this matter until the next 20 years when the Igbo start to educate Yoruba children on Yoruba traditional values, then your eyes will clear.
when igbo name turn to Banke?
you can't cheat the nature!

2 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Alariiwo: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
BankeSmalls:

I'm not bothered dearie..

Yorubas are conservative in nature unlike igbos who desert their lands to settle elsewhere and forget home completely.

I'm worried cos Igbos only go back home to bury their dead. They work and work their heads off to develop Yorubaland but when they die, they're taken back to the East. for burial.

Even the graves are prone to collapse from erosion and other natural disasters.

Fulani herdsmen too are eyeing SE for grazing lands since it's becoming empty by the years.

Worry for your people not Yorubas honestly!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Exclusive32:
Lagos is in Yoruba land = Yoruba own Lagos no doubt. my problem is the ways and manners all Yoruba's I see and know down here claiming to be from Lagos. They can never tell you if they are from osun , ekiti or Oyo, what you will hear from them is my family house is in ajekule. if all Yoruba are claiming to come from Lagos, then who then is from this other part of Yoruba. I am from bayelsa but I never in my life told every tom ,dick and harry that I m from PH despite the fact that bayelsa was extract from pH.
if igbo can claim Lagos, changing his name, learning yoruba language, go to Lagos first before traveling to any where in world.
why should a yoruba man hide been a lagosian?

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by aribisala0(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
mebad:

you mean you thought of this all by yourself ? you such a genius
I think he used Four Figure tables

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by BankeSmalls(f): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

I'm not bothered dearie..

Yorubas are conservative in nature unlike igbos who desert their lands to settle elsewhere and forget home completely.

I'm worried cos Igbos only go back home to bury their dead. They work and work their heads off to develop Yorubaland but when they die, they're taken back to the East. for burial.

Even the graves are prone to collapse from erosion and other natural disasters.

Fulani herdsmen too are eyeing SE for grazing lands since it's becoming empty by the years.

Worry for your people not Yorubas honestly!

True .

And this is more reason why we should be very afraid. The igbos are getting very comfortable in our lands to the extent of buying off large chunks of our lands and we are forcing them to Lear our language and traditions. With their swelling numbers we might not recognise who is who in future.

Why do we have to prove their tag on our land as a no man's la lasticlala grin

7 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Habakus:
Op, Lagos is up grabs by any political party, ethnic group or individual that is up to the task.
It is a no-man's - land.
If you like whine about the Igbos from now till yesterday, it won't change nothing.
it will change, as we won't allow igbo to grab our land though politic, that's the catch!
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Exclusive32: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
oladeebo:

if igbo can claim Lagos, changing his name, learning yoruba language, go to Lagos first before traveling to any where in world.
why should a yoruba man hide been a lagosian?
OK, let take it like this
Lagos should be giving to Yoruba's
True federalism and restructuring should giving to every region
Then oil and natural gas giving to the south south.
Then let every region develop it region without depending on d fg.
building of roads, international airport, seaport and investment, then Lagos will be for only Yoruba's.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

July Allocation: FG, States, LGs Share ₦760.7 Billion / Monthly Fuel Consumption Drops By 18.5million Litres After Deregulation – FG / Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.