Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Latest Post Is The Best Advice You Would Find On The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Latest Post Is The Best Advice You Would Find On The Internet (517 Views)

Wizkid Flaunts His Multi-Million Naira Chain In Latest Post (Photos) / Bbnaija Nina Melts Evryone's Heart Wit Her Latest Post On Difficulties & Depresn / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Latest Post Is The Best Advice You Would Find On The Internet by Gistchannel: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tonto Dikeh’s Latest Post Is The Best Advice You Would Find On The Internet, Check It Out

Nigerian celebrity actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to social media to advice netizens against ignoring their surroundings and things happening around them.

According to the beautiful mother of one, there are times that people ignore things happening right in front of them adding that it is not the best.

She advised that people should pay attention to their surroundings and she made this known in a recent post she made on her verified social media handle on the popular social media platform, Twitter.

The post she made reads; https://www.gistchannel.com/tonto-dikehs-latest-post-is-the-best-advice-you-would-find-on-the-internet-check-it-out/

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Latest Post Is The Best Advice You Would Find On The Internet by Prime4life(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Olosho don turn motivational speaker

(1) (Reply)

"There Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can't Give Myself" - Ifu / Video) Rita Dominic &anosike Wedding Dancing Steps As Stars, Billionai / He Saved My Number On His Phone As Landlord's Son - Lady Left Heartbroken After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.