Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,176 members, 7,860,222 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

He Saved My Number On His Phone As Landlord's Son - Lady Left Heartbroken After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Saved My Number On His Phone As Landlord's Son - Lady Left Heartbroken After (521 Views)

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage / Actress Bimbo Afolayan Cries Out For Help As Landlord Breaks Bottle On Her Mum / "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Saved My Number On His Phone As Landlord's Son - Lady Left Heartbroken After by Euchariasblog: 2:03pm On May 23, 2022
He saved my number on his phone as landlord's son - Lady left heartbroken after her boyfriend of 9 years who she pays his house rent dumps her for another woman
A lady has been left heartbroken after her boyfriend of nine years jilted her. In a text exchange with a friend which has since gone viral, the heartbroken lady said it was her boyfriend's brother who made her know that he was planning on marrying another girl.

She said her unannounced visit to his house revealed that she had been dating herself all along. She said her boyfriend introduced her to his intended bride as his ''ex''. She said when she dialed her number on his phone and it showed it was stored as ''landlord's son''.
The heartbroken lady said she emptied her life savings just to make the said boyfriend the man he is today. She added that she even paid his house rent of N120,000 per year for years. She wondered if she will ever give love a chance.

Read her chats below....
https://euchariasblog.com/he-saved-my-number-on-his-phone-as-landlords-son-lady-left-heartbroken-after-her-boyfriend-of-9-years-who-she-pays-his-house-rent-dumps-her-for-another-woman/

Re: He Saved My Number On His Phone As Landlord's Son - Lady Left Heartbroken After by chukwuibuipob: 2:07pm On May 23, 2022
sad
Re: He Saved My Number On His Phone As Landlord's Son - Lady Left Heartbroken After by MrSensor(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2022
Nonsense.
Re: He Saved My Number On His Phone As Landlord's Son - Lady Left Heartbroken After by pyyxxaro: 2:34pm On May 23, 2022
You de craze , u nor happy say there save your name with better thing

Winch undecided
Re: He Saved My Number On His Phone As Landlord's Son - Lady Left Heartbroken After by Xscape1993(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2022
Some men and breaking of hearts are like 5 and 6...
Re: He Saved My Number On His Phone As Landlord's Son - Lady Left Heartbroken After by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2022
why cry over that piece of garbage...?! instead get back on your feet, dust yourself up and move on with your life. it is NEVER too late to find love.
Re: He Saved My Number On His Phone As Landlord's Son - Lady Left Heartbroken After by Juspe: 7:25pm On May 23, 2022
Accept my sympathy, but why did you spend so much for a man that has not paid your bride prize, please ladies be wise.

(1) (Reply)

The Headies - African Artiste Of The Year Nominees (pictures) / Expensive Lifestyle Of Ogb Recent Aka Cultist Boy | How He Spends His Money / Rick Ross Gave One Of The Winners Of His Car Show $150k Cash (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.