Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). (30746 Views)

Abuja-kaduna Train Kills Woman In Kubwa Rail / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by VeryWickedMan: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2022
Adebowalay:
u are cursed, going forward..

As you have decreed, this curse is reversed upon you and your extended family for 5 generations and any attempt to stop it will result in your untimely demise.

Amin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by wamide042(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2022
Nigerians and Sentiments… if she was deaf was she also blind or should we just assume the Train doesn’t have headlights or overhead lamps, how come she didn’t see any of this BTW i used to think a train would have Mangled her body as to that one that looks like a Machete cut.
Please before you bring your sentiments on me, I’m only being Practical here..

1 Like

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by willy623: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2022
Very sad no one at site to save her
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2022
And those zombies are going about their own business like it's stone they saw on the road.

Later they will wonder why God is blessing oyibo with development and hot brain.

Animals.
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Rosulala(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Damnn! This is so tragic and unexplainable!

Life is unfair shaa cry

If I was GOD, people like this shouldn't be suffering or even die, they just don't deserve it

God gives, God Takes undecided Unfair atimes

i have something that can wake up the dead,what do you have in exchange for it
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2022
Physically challenged people are the most discriminated against in this hellhole! The are most bodyshamed! I God featuring Ogun laKaye go punish and destroy anyone who has discriminated against physically challenged person! May something worse and even more tragic befall their family member!if you have ever body shamed anyone unjustly, or subtly, publicly or privately, within you. May Ogun lakaye visit you with his sword of fire and destroy you and your so called love one angry..this sort of news really gets my goat! Look at what happened to this physically challenged woman just because she couldn't get a SINGLE person to help her in a jungle full of religious hypocrites, charlatans , greedy, selfish bastards animals in human look alike sad
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Barims(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Life is unfair shaa cry

If I was GOD, people like this shouldn't be suffering or even die, they just don't deserve it

God is really cruel and evil that's why I stopped following him,, he bless some and detest others that's injustice and unfairness

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by kelmicheal: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2022
deaf person + railway track =
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by rollandben(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2022
So tragic
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Ever8090: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2022
Nerem:
So sad, I pray may God guide and provide for her child.
I try to avoid such questions but it's necessary now because I might get a satisfactory answer that might help my faith in God.

why would God allow her to die desoite her already pitiful condition leaving behind a child then you expect him to answer your prayer and start providing for the child..?
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by MITCHELL96: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2022
Rosulala:
i have something that can wake up the dead,what do you have in exchange for it

Use it to wake up any of your dead fam
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by MITCHELL96: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Maurlupo(f): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2022
I can't take that.....that was mean.
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by whippersnapper(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Beebah2000:
[s] NONSENSE COMMENT.
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.
his monicker should have signal that beforehand
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2022
wamide042:
Nigerians and Sentiments… if she was deaf was she also blind or should we just assume the Train doesn’t have headlights or overhead lamps, how come she didn’t see any of this BTW i used to think a train would have Mangled her body as to that one that looks like a Machete cut.
Please before you bring your sentiments on me, I’m only being Practical here..
bruh!being deaf and blind isn't the same thing! You may see something coming and about to hit you, but if you have good hearing ,it could probably save you! Just a shrill whistling, you look back in time to the direction the sound warning you of incoming danger, you jump, back and you are saved!a blind person, even with a hearing sharper than that of cat WONT see the direction the sound is coming from and there by running blindly across! This is one MAJOR reason physically challenged are not taken in the army, not out of discrimination but for your own fukking good! All your five senses with a sixth has to be in order for premium survival chances! During battle, If an order is given to aim your rifle at 3o clock and your own gun still dey 12 o'clock. (because you can't hear well) brush, you are your own o
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by becky39000(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She must be daft. When you know you're deaf, are you not supposed to shine ya eye?

See how she just wasted kpekus wey men suppose dey shine without any repercussion of rape or pregnancy accusation.

Mtchhheeewwww

Your moniker indeed precedes you!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by wallej(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You're a shameless beggar. Others are mourning the dead and you are busy disgracing urself.
I'm really sorry I didn't read the post I just quoted due to what am going through really sorry sister May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2022
wallej:

I'm really sorry I didn't read the post I just quoted due to what am going through really sorry sister May her soul rest in perfect peace
I don't need ur apology, all ur posts on nairaland has been begging, begging, begging.
https://www.nairaland.com/wallej/posts

Go and get a life.. embarassed
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by phemiee1810(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She must be daft. When you know you're deaf, are you not supposed to shine ya eye?

See how she just wasted kpekus wey men suppose dey shine without any repercussion of rape or pregnancy accusation.

Mtchhheeewwww

Are you unfortunate?

People like you shouldn’t exist among humans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Life is unfair shaa cry

Hmnnn! Meaning you would be more merciful than God? God is not merciful enough to allow this happen to her.

Please note, I don't mean to attack you, I just want you to think through again.
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by MITCHELL96: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2022
UTILITYMAY:

Hmnnn! Meaning you would be more merciful than God? God is not merciful enough to allow this happen to her.

Please note, I don't mean to attack you, I just want you to think through again.

Lol, No harms Bro, I know you're not attacking me at all

Back to your question, I'm not saying I would be more merciful than GOD, but he has the power and capacity to save this woman, maybe it's her deafness that caused this accident, maybe she couldn't hear the train's horn

I'm not trying to tell GOD what to do, maybe he should have healed her of her deafness, because if she wasn't deaf, she wouldn't be there ( At The Train Station) begging for alms at the first place

I just said that because, tbh, I hate to see incidents like this, you'll just be speechless and cold hearted

She doesn't have anybody to help her and her child..... And the only help she could gift herself was to beg, and now this.... You see the picture now right ?

1 Like

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Alamkir: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Tomek09:
If she had heard the sound of the train, this wouldn't have happened to her. So painful, tagic and disheartening. RIP cry embarassed cry shocked sad

Deaf or not nobody should be close to those train tracks its sickening. Except u are blind there's no excuse. Stay far from those train track
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by ralmix(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2022
I cried seeing this news…
So painful, this life no just balance
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Moneyboyz: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2022
It won't be well with our politicians.

There are lots of people begging for alms in the street without any source of income, they dress in rags and depend on the little change we give to survive.

Every disabled person should be accounted for and paid every month, even if na 10k per month they will manage it, but no, our unfortunate old hags leaders would rather fight for their pockets instead of the interest of the People.

You see mentally challenged people roaming the streets, mental health isn't something to joke with and it's treatment should be free, these are people who need the government help but they won't do it until the person makes it to social media.

You unfortunately politicians made it impossible to protest and ask for our Constitution rights, you will all die miserable deaths

1 Like

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by GanjDrey(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2022
And your Parents do naming ceremony say dem born pikin undecided Nawa. May God help You!
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by CaptainStephen(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2022
CUMIN:

The problem here is that if government build barriers for the train parts. It's the same Nigerians that would damage it
There are train barriers erected there.
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Mtchhheeewwww
This is too much.
With the permission of Seun & Moderators, Please I'm heartily requesting the indulgence of 13 indefatigable Nairalanders who will make themselves available to lay a curse on this soul at 12midnight Nigerian time.
This is irrespective of your location.
Such shouldn't exist amongst us with intact cognition. We've been passing through a lot as a nation. Just indicate interest!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by VeryWickedMan: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

This is too much.
With the permission of Seun & Moderators, Please I'm heartily requesting the indulgence of 13 indefatigable Nairalanders who will make themselves available to lay a curse on this soul at 12midnight Nigerian time.
Such shouldn't exist amongst us with intact cognition. We've been passing through a lot as a nation. Just indicate interest!

I'm interested!!

1 Like

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by MITCHELL96: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

This is too much.

Seriously ?
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by IyaZainab: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

This is too much.

Interested sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! Attention!!!! Attention!!!!! Attention!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.