Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife (983 Views)

Source: Ojukwu’s Widow Slapped Obiano’s Wife For Calling Her ‘bitch’ / Reason Why Bianca Slapped Obiano's Wife At Soludo's Innauguration (FULL VIDEO) / Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by Mayeldah(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Let's switch role!

Imagine it was a man that slapped Obiano's wife

How would the feminist community have reacted? Will many still maintain that the Ex-Givernor's wife deserves it?

Would the man be praised for giving her a farewell slap?

Just imagine...

Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mayeldah:
Let's switch role!

Imagine it was a man that slapped Obiano's wife

How would the feminist community have reacted? Will many still maintain that the Ex-Givernor's wife deserves it?

Would the man be praised for giving her a farewell slap?

Just imagine...
It was a female-female issue..if you are gonna be switching roles let it be male _male..do you need help?

You sound so insecured..stop the nonsense gender provocation and unnecessary war...get yourself together and start thinking..

4 Likes

Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by Mayeldah(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It was a female-female issue..if you are gonna be switching roles let it be male _male..do you need help?

You sound so insecured..stop the nonsense gender provocation and unnecessary war...get yourself together and start thinking..

No one is insecured here Oga. We are only delibrating.

Just imagine...if it was a male that gave the slap, would you have praised him for a job well done?

4 Likes

Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mayeldah:

No one is insecured here Oga. We are only delibrating.

Just imagine...if it was a male that gave the slap, would you have praised him for a job well done?
Why will you deliberate on something that makes no sense..stop trying to bring up unnecessary gender wars..
Ain't you tired of that crap? enough of the nonsense now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by Armaggedon: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
It seems some of you are obsessed with gender issues.

1 Like

Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by dialfa: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Will she walk up to a man like that and start insulting him?
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by redsun(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerian female 'elite' are just as unruly as their male counterparts.They are just as ruthless and unsympathetic to the masses' plights.
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by Mayeldah(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
dialfa:
Will she walk up to a man like that and start insulting him?

Has it not happen before?

Same Ebele slapped the deputy governor and nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by Esama: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yes such a stupid man will surely rot in jail since such person not have sense.
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by Otuegbe: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
I can slap that woman in my dream and nothing will happen
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
You must understand that women have no capacity for logical reasoning. To them, its all emotions.
I blame stupid beta males who kow-tow to them.
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by pquaver(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is there no gender equality again.. The female =male so assume it was a man.
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

Is there no gender equality again.. The female =male so assume it was a man.
And that was a female-female issue..make a male -male example and stop displaying your babyish attitude here..
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by pquaver(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why will you deliberate on something that makes no sense..stop trying to bring up unnecessary gender wars..

He is bringing up what can happen in real life.. If Bianca was a man, would ebele deserve the slap. Just a simple question.
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

He is bringing up what can happen in real life.. If Bianca was a man, would ebele deserve the slap. Just a simple question.
Still ain't Makin no sense.. why should a man do that?
Stop trying to bring your insecurity into everything..
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by pquaver(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still ain't Makin no sense.. why should a man do that?
Stop trying to bring your insecurity into everything..

OK so it is the sex that determines right and wrong? We are getting somewhere.. That is why u think u r smart trying to evade the question. U can blackmail me.. There is no insecurity anywhere... It can happen.. To your answer why can a man do that? Bianca just did it..
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by pquaver(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And that was a female-female issue..make a male -male example and stop displaying your babyish attitude here..

Why must it be male male.. The deputy governor she slapped was he a female?

You think your insult will stop me from showing you ur hypocrisy? You Don just know.
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

Why must it be male male.. The deputy governor she slapped was he a female?

You think your insult will stop me from showing you ur hypocrisy? You Don just know.
Did she slap a male?
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

OK so it is the sex that determines right and wrong? We are getting somewhere.. That is why u think u r smart trying to evade the question. U can blackmail me.. There is no insecurity anywhere... It can happen.. To your answer why can a man do that? Bianca just did it..
And why bring a man into it when it was a female-female issue..?
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by pquaver(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And why bring a man into it when it was a female-female issue..?

Is it difficult for u to use ur imagination? Are there no confrontation between man and woman? Don't u know what is subjunctive?
He is imagine.. I can also be a man just Ike the deputy governor.. So we are asking if it was a man does she suddenly become undeserving of the slap? So the sex determines the right or wrong.. We are waiting.. Stop running away from the question @the bolded..
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

[/b]
Is it difficult for u to use ur imagination? Are there no confrontation between man and woman? Don't u know what is subjunctive?
He is imagine.. I can also be a man just Ike the deputy governor.. So we are asking if it was a man does she suddenly become undeserving of the slap? So the sex determines the right or wrong.. We are waiting.. Stop running away from the question @the bolded..
Since it didn't happen then the question is baseless... cheesy
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by pquaver(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did she slap a male?

Are u just pretending or u being serious.. Did u not hear when she slap. Deputy governor wife in another instance? I heard the deputy governor too but that I cannot confirm but it can happen so if it happens 5hen what?
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

Are u just pretending or u being serious.. Did u not hear when she slap. Deputy governor in another instance?
But the op never mentioned anything about her slapping a male.. cheesy
What happened was a female-female..so if you are Makin an example.. use a male _male.. cheesy
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by pquaver(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But the op never mentioned anything about her slapping a male.. cheesy
What happened was a female-female..so if you are Makin an example.. use a male _male.. cheesy

OK I get u.. I can see u understand where I am heading to. It OK for.. I just wanted u to see that sometimes when feminist shout they should give men a break sometimes.. If women where men, we won't even have the right u people have.. That is a fact
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by pquaver(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Since it didn't happen then the question is baseless... cheesy

It not baseless.. What will u do for women if u become governor? Is that a baseless question? I have seen and heard from you on this forum. So I know u are deliberately forming its baseless.. Because u did English grammar and u understand subjunctive tense
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

It not baseless.. What will u do for women if u become governor? Is that a baseless question? I have seen and heard from you on this forum. So I know u are deliberately forming its baseless.. Because u did English grammar and u understand subjunctive tense
Quaver.. grin
Quaver..you sound cute.. cheesy undecided grin
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by pquaver(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Quaver.. grin
Quaver..you sound cute.. cheesy undecided grin

No dey whine me joor.. Na una way�
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

No dey whine me joor.. Na una way�
grin
You know I will keep dragging this with you right? cheesy smiley
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by pquaver(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
You know I will keep dragging this with you right? cheesy smiley

Yeah but I have drivenhome my point.. grin
Re: Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife by aribisala0(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That it does not make sense to you does not mean it does not make sense to others

You sound like a dictator.

You are not the only one with sense

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Leader To BAT & Osinbajo: Drop Your Ambition & Support Igbo Candidacy / Kwankwaso In Shekarau’s Residence To ‘finalise’ NNPP Defection / Yemi Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Called Him Ice Cream Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.