Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

"Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts (24792 Views)

Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts / Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel' / China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by ofuonyebi: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2022
God saves koreans that it was not DONALD ''TROUBLE'' TRUMP was the one on the US throne!
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2022
Why everyone after America? I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2022
Well Goodluck with that
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Ogunleti01: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

The north Koreans have the backings of the Chinese. China and Russia and allies now. Which means, having the backing of China, you've automatically have the backing of the Russians. Nobody will invade and defeat North Korea without first defeating China. Because China will never allow any aggressive country like USA to occupy North Korea since both of them share borders. During the Korean War, this is the main reason why China helped North Korea to deal with USA and south Korea. Because they didn't want US troops in NK.

Meanwhile, North Korea have every right to boast. The hypersonic missiles that USA and Britain have been struggling to research, they've created and perfected it grin USA Now have 7 hypersonic missile test failures grin

Meanwhile, Russia paid $300billion in 2019 for zircon and kanzhal hypersonic missiles as well as other weapons. They will start receiving them this year 2022. The United States have underestimated the people they're bullying for too long.
See them Professors in War Studies

8 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Benitoh: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2022
Every Tom dick and Harry wants to stand up to challenge America .

That's to say they still by far remains the indisputable world power, and Russia and China are merely try to test the waters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by dfrost: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

This is so true. Idk why countries find it difficult to stand up to USA. is it because of sanctions?

There is a reason why US is called a world power.

It took US to intervene in the two world wars for it to stop.

If you know what other countries want to do to smaller countries, you will be happy for US to exist as a world police for now.

They are not perfect but you don't want to know what Russia et al are planning.

Take for example...

US is the highest donor to WHO and because of that, we receive vaccination for young ones in Africa at no cost.

If not for US and NATO, Russia would have annexed Ukraine by now. Russia is trying to bring back the old USSR union.

Let's not downplay their reason for being there.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by HRMK: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2022
OTHER WORLD POWERS TOO,CAN STRIKE NORTH KOREA!ITS NO BIG DEAL AT ALL!!

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Nonexisting: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Then what is holding you people from sending the missile to shake the world?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The super powers in the world don't need to invade your country. With the push of a button they can annihilate cities.
Ever wondered why the US has not been hostile to North Korea like they are hostile to Iran?
Their intelligence report tells them Mr Kim has got big guns. That was why Donald was smart enough to offer the olive branch.
So y can't the US update their warfare, I'm sure in less than 20yrs US might fall from being the world power
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Lightorder: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

This is so true. Idk why countries find it difficult to stand up to USA. is it because of sanctions?
When USA was planning to invade Iraq, The United Kingdom and Germany greatly criticized the move. But they still ended up following them to the operation. Countries these days find it difficult to say no to the USA.
I thank God for countries like Russia Sha cheesy Russian nuclear warheads that are pointed at the USA are 1,600 as at 2015. They're the only country currently that can even bully USA not the other way grin ask yourselves why sleepy Joe completely ruled out sending the almighty USA troops to Ukraine. His generals must've warned him not to and I don't blame them. The only powerful weapons that USA can use now against Russia is sanctions. Though I love their courage, North Korea should relax with the boasting, they still have a long way to go.
Oga , do you know what is called, ‘ DUTCH COURAGE ? ‘ Don’t waste your time hating on US. I don’t know when N.Korea became better scientists than the Americans. But i know they are louder and better noise makers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by okoIYAyin(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
"Our Missiles can do this... Our missiles can do that".

You people should just fight the war let see who's gonna win and Stop ranting.

Rubbish!!!
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by genxris: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

When USA was planning to invade Iraq, The United Kingdom and Germany greatly criticized the move. But they still ended up following them to the operation. Countries these days find it difficult to say no to the USA.

I thank God for countries like Russia Sha cheesy Russian nuclear warheads that are pointed at the USA are 1,600 as at 2015. They're the only country currently that can even bully USA not the other way grin ask yourselves why sleepy Joe completely ruled out sending the almighty USA troops to Ukraine. His generals must've warned him not to and I don't blame them. The only powerful weapons that USA can use now against Russia is sanctions. Though I love their courage, North Korea should relax with the boasting, they still have a long way to go.
You just start writing any nonsense that comes to your head. Imagine that every country start producing their own type of nuclear weapon, what type of craziness would that be? Russia and North Korea are really a problem to the rest of the world because they are producing these things and they have power drunk dictators as leaders, Putin or the NK man can be offended just like Buhari was at Twitter for removing his “ tasteless tweet” and decide to invade their enemy overnight.
USA on the other hand has these weapons but are very guided on using it or even threatening with it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Lightorder: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I support North Korea

Bomb that useless country that denied me visa 3 times after chopping my money.
why not apply for Russia , North korea or China visas and stop wasting your time

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Papichulli: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

As long as USA is still democracy others will follow them.Does other countries you mention stand against Russia or china area of influence.

4 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by israelmao(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2022
North Korea seems to be so overwhelmed with pride by her inventions and war machines but she should tread softly so that her pride will not consume her.

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by dfrost: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Lightorder:
Oga , do you know what is called, ‘ DUTCH COURAGE ? ‘ Don’t waste your time hating on US.

Hahahaha...

It took two A bombs, Hiroshima and Nagasaki became history even with their kamikaze styled bombers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Truvelisback(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

The north Koreans have the backings of the Chinese. China and Russia and allies now. Which means, having the backing of China, you've automatically have the backing of the Russians. Nobody will invade and defeat North Korea without first defeating China. Because China will never allow any aggressive country like USA to occupy North Korea since both of them share borders. During the Korean War, this is the main reason why China helped North Korea to deal with USA and south Korea. Because they didn't want US troops in NK.

Meanwhile, North Korea have every right to boast. The hypersonic missiles that USA and Britain have been struggling to research, they've created and perfected it grin USA Now have 7 hypersonic missile test failures grin

Meanwhile, Russia paid $300billion in 2019 for zircon and kanzhal hypersonic missiles as well as other weapons. They will start receiving them this year 2022. The United States have underestimated the people they're bullying for too long.
These countries go soon surprise U.S, e go be like film for their eye. These countries dey plan dem, dem no know.

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by dj4wealth: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Russia is the king of cyber warfare. No other country even comes close to them at all

1. USA.

...if you know, you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Goldbw122(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Mind you US is not the world
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by anambraamaka: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2022
hmmm
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by dj4wealth: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2022
genxris:

You just start writing any nonsense that comes to your head. Imagine that every country start producing their own type of nuclear weapon, what type of craziness would that be? Russia and North Korea are really a problem to the rest of the world because they are producing these things and they have power drunk dictators as leaders, Putin or the NK man can be offended just like Buhari was at Twitter for removing his “ tasteless tweet” and decide to invade their enemy overnight.
USA on the other hand has these weapons but are very guided on using it or even threatening with it.

Thanks for this post. I have been trying to comprehend what that bros dey try to say.

He actually knows nothing about it.

5 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Stevenson1(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You just asked why countries no fit stand up for US, but you smiled when you said that Russia dey bully US. You want US to be bullied but you don't want US to be the bully??
America knows they got enemies. Heck even the Chinese they helped turned on them recently. It's nothing new. It's called World power. America doesn't hope on anyone to fight it's wars for her. Just do mistake strike her first, ashes and smokes will be found in every angle of your country. It took North Korea almost 20 years to build missiles that can enter mainland in America and he's boasting?? Have you asked yourself what America have in their possession against north Korea or do you think America will fold hands and let those bastards destroy them
Lastly, Joe should see what's happening in north Korea and never allow Iran have nuclear weapon cos all of them na US Dem dey target.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by chukwuibuipob: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2022
sadNoisemaker.So,nah dis Oga Mouka dey teach u Bible sense sad? U are a case
Righteousness2:
It's only a matter of Moments for the Physical to accomplish what has been done in the Spiritual realm.
Babylon the Great Aka The Sleeping aka Nomerica is Gone!

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Samuelnze(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2022
Laggafin:
He should pls blow up de world already.. every one is tired.. we Nigerians will be happy he sends de missile here ASAP grin
please tell them to wait let me enjoy my newly married wife...
people from the north are ready they can start from there

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

It's funny to see the certainty of ignorance... Lol USA has been building hypersonic missiles since the 1960's.

It's funny what some people think as new technology.

9 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2022
this one no sabi pass war ehn
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Bestbeelieve: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2022
i don hear! misbee fes! you go see 9 9! na only 3 words humble Russia! ''Don't do it'' if dem born putain he for enter!

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Onuoha1234(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2022
If Kim sends his missiles to the US then his enclave will vaporise.There are aggrieved countries worldwide waiting to blow her up.South Korea will reunite with the North.
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2022
heniford2:
Cheap talk is normal shia grin cheesy
they're talking of biological weapons, this one is still talking of missiles, when you won't even know you have been attacked and you won't know who attack you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Flamees(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2022
michlins:
Who needs these when cyber warfare is the future. Someone can remotely take control of your systems and your weapons will be used to annihilate you.

Imagine inputting the commands and your system rejecting them
One of the best comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by ibechris(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Shake the world and see ur country buried in one night without any soul living in it.

I pity North Korea.

One bomb in South Korea will inevitably destroyed Nort Korea on the planet earth. It would be like the case of Old Babylon that was mysteriously destroyed without trace today.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.