Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

"Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts (24789 Views)

Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts / Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel' / China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mccullum:

When analyzing 60/40 chances of winning in war game, it is war of uncertainty for both fighters which will lead to no clear victor, you also mentioned how USA fight in foreign land against her foes, do you realize that that era has gone due to advancement of modern technology on movement of missiles that changed to pressing of button of intercontinental ballistic and hypersonic missiles.

Irrespective of the location, if it is within the range of that missile capacity, it'll struck the place. US can't try it to have a conventional war with Russia due to the fear of collateral damage while Russia can't try it too.

My bro missiles along cant win a war, attacking.your enemy throug the Air, land and Sea does that, and when it comes to air superiority and sea, US is far ahead.

You can keep sending missiles why its being intercepted if your enemy have a good coverage of interceptors. You need airpower to decimate and make your enemy missile defence radars capitulate.
Russian is good yes, but when it comes to US, then they are behind.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Hellonearth007: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

This is so true. Idk why countries find it difficult to stand up to USA. is it because of sanctions?
When USA was planning to invade Iraq, The United Kingdom and Germany greatly criticized the move. But they still ended up following them to the operation. Countries these days find it difficult to say no to the USA.

I thank God for countries like Russia Sha cheesy Russian nuclear warheads that are pointed at the USA are 1,600 as at 2015. They're the only country currently that can even bully USA not the other way grin ask yourselves why sleepy Joe completely ruled out sending the almighty USA troops to Ukraine. His generals must've warned him not to and I don't blame them. The only powerful weapons that USA can use now against Russia is sanctions. Though I love their courage, North Korea should relax with the boasting, they still have a long way to go.

Nice but you failed to tell us how many US warheads points to Russia.
You comment just show your state of mind where US is.

Stop hate bro. Deal with Naija problems first

2 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

That pattern of war hasn't been used against a country like Russia. USA hasn't really fought against any country that is as strong as Russia alone. When they fought with great Britain in 1812, Britain dealt with them and they had to beg to call the fight a draw. Japan is the only strong nation that I can say they fought since then. But then, they didn't do it by themselves. They had the allied soldiers with em.

Conquering a country the size of Russia is beyond the logistics capabilities even of USA. Check, No country has been able to successfully invade and occupy Russia, it's too big, and even if the USA military was ten times its current size it couldn't do it. Hell, the US and NATO combined couldn't do it.

The USA armed forces comprises of no more than 1.2 million personnel. When the Germans attacked the USSR in 1941, they did with 2 million excluding reinforcements. We saw how they struggled to keep hdof territories. Their front lines were overstretched giving the Russians the chance to attack and breach less defended lines. Plus you're forgetting about the snow. Russian snowcan kill more enemy troops than those that would die from Russian firepower.

Meanwhile I'll give you a direct quote from the NDSC saying they're not even sure if they could win their next conflict with either Russia or China. Note:The NDSC is a congressionally mandated panel comprised of both Republican and Democratic officials. The panel is charged with examining the new U.S. national defense strategy.

'Regional military balances in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and the Western Pacific have shifted in decidedly adverse ways. These trends are undermining deterrence of U.S. adversaries and the confidence of American allies, thus increasing the likelihood of military conflict. The U.S. military could suffer unacceptably high casualties and loss of major capital assets in its next conflict. It might struggle to win, or perhaps lose, a war against China or Russia’.

The fact that even they admit that winning against either of these countries would be extremely difficult, that's if they don't end up losing should explain to you why the US don't really want to provoke Russia too much.

Why are you comparing Hitler or hitlers Germany to putin or Russia? Did putin or the Russians tell you that they're after world dominance? Please stop replying me with sentiments.

*retired Russian generals, not Russian generals. Some USA generals and even deplomats are saying USA should stay out of the crisis since it doesn't concern them. It's normal for some elements to be worried since war isn't something anyone would wznt
Please do not use the 1812 America to compare the Current.
RUSSIAN Generals retired or not are still Generals.

Yes, us do not want unnecesssary involvrment of their soldiers as they want to fight russia through sanctions if they dare invade ukrain.
Russian a a power country in terms of current standard with it mates.
Putin is just trying to form modern day Hilthler by jeoparding his country economy because he thought he has billions all for himself, unlike US that values it citizens, russia do not.

And by the way, If you are conquering a country, you fight to conquer it military strenght and not the land mass . Just like japan conquers china with all her land mass.

4 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by dfrost: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

It’s nice to know that one person understands US foreign policy.

Thanks for the compliment.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Bluntemperor: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bobloco:
North Korea should just send a missile to US let us check something grin grin grin grin grin

For a Country like North Korea that can't even feed herself,so what is the use of boasting about a warfare,eh?
The same North Korea leaders that have been stealing Crystocurrency from different Regions of the World,to survive!
The North Korea should sell self to the Southern Prosperity!
Nonsense Country.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Kylce042(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

This is so true. Idk why countries find it difficult to stand up to USA. is it because of sanctions?
When USA was planning to invade Iraq, The United Kingdom and Germany greatly criticized the move. But they still ended up following them to the operation. Countries these days find it difficult to say no to the USA.

I thank God for countries like Russia Sha cheesy Russian nuclear warheads that are pointed at the USA are 1,600 as at 2015. They're the only country currently that can even bully USA not the other way grin ask yourselves why sleepy Joe completely ruled out sending the almighty USA troops to Ukraine. His generals must've warned him not to and I don't blame them. The only powerful weapons that USA can use now against Russia is sanctions. Though I love their courage, North Korea should relax with the boasting, they still have a long way to go.

Russia bully United State lol in which era of time did that happen or will that happen? well the US has nuclear warheads pointing to all the countries of the world so while your petty Russia is targeting US the US is ready to face them and over 200 countries of the world. Have checked the number of billionaires in the US? Well US bullied Russia in the Cold War and the USSR collapsed what has Russia done to the US? North Korea is an improper fraction

2 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Fadddd(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
heniford2:
Cheap talk is normal shia grin cheesy
Bro, abi sis; that guy Kim ain't bluffing. Be advised that neither Hydrogen, Nuclear nor thermobaric bomb has any know way of neutralizing them. Plus they are now being integrated into hypersonic missiles. So ones lunched, the result can only be catastrophic
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by heniford2: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fadddd:
Bro, abi sis; that guy Kim ain't bluffing. Be advised that neither Hydrogen, Nuclear nor thermobaric bomb has any know way of intercepting them. Plus they are now being integrated into hypersonic missiles. Ones lunched, the result will only be catastrophic
him striking American city na long protocol let him just hit any America military base close to him let's see how it goes nobi to make mouth cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Kylce042(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The super powers in the world don't need to invade your country. With the push of a button they can annihilate cities.
Ever wondered why the US has not been hostile to North Korea like they are hostile to Iran?
Their intelligence report tells them Mr Kim has got big guns. That was why Donald was smart enough to offer the olive branch.

Well a random statement quick reminder another atomic bomb from the US can wipe out the entire North Korea and certainly will affect South Korea which are allies of the US. Only Isreal can sink North Korea and rebuild it in 3 days

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Laggafin: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
ayubaski:

Don't generalise, you can make yours faster by taking your own life right now since u are tired oo

You are a confused dingbat
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Kylce042(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

The north Koreans have the backings of the Chinese. China and Russia and allies now. Which means, having the backing of China, you've automatically have the backing of the Russians. Nobody will invade and defeat North Korea without first defeating China. Because China will never allow any aggressive country like USA to occupy North Korea since both of them share borders. During the Korean War, this is the main reason why China helped North Korea to deal with USA and south Korea. Because they didn't want US troops in NK.

Meanwhile, North Korea have every right to boast. The hypersonic missiles that USA and Britain have been struggling to research, they've created and perfected it grin USA Now have 7 hypersonic missile test failures grin

Meanwhile, Russia paid $300billion in 2019 for zircon and kanzhal hypersonic missiles as well as other weapons. They will start receiving them this year 2022. The United States have underestimated the people they're bullying for too long.

Backing of China who’s economy is currently struggling cus of Economic sanctions from the US? Years back China was in the forefront of all these missile tests why do you think they stopped? NK i repeat can’t go head to head with Isreal Talk more of the US

2 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Kylce042(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I support North Korea

Bomb that useless country that denied me visa 3 times after chopping my money.

A country that chopped your money 3 times is useless? lol no wonder your agent swindled you 3 times

3 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Kylce042(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin
Babaken:
Have you try north Korea visa.

grin grin grin grin
Emotional!!!! Damage in Chinese tone

2 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Kylce042(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bobloco:
North Korea should just send a missile to US let us check something grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin I swear I don tire to dy hear what their missiles can do just send one make we check something

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Gospel2Day: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I hope you realize that hundreds of millions of innocent citizens of both USA and Russia will be incinerated and roasted alive by bombs and lethal weapons of mass destruction if both superpowers clash?
Not Russia or North Korea or even China will strike the US first for any reason. They know the response and reprisal attacks will cripple their economy and reduce their population by at least a quarter.
Don't let us encourage these nuclear powers to go to war. It will affect even Nigeria.
Instead of them to use their wealth to lift billions around the world out of poverty, they prefer building bombs and weapons for nothing but showoffs and deterrent, while their citizens are dealing with grinding, acidic poverty.
Shalom.
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Kylce042(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
North Korea has boasted that it is the "only country on this planet" that can stand up to the U.S., thanks to its advanced missiles.

Reuters

China tested and tested many missiles and couldn’t send one even to an open sea in the US territory. Some people are saying Russia this Russia that! Since the US is backing Ukraine why the Russia never invade Ukraine i mean their armored vehicles were just meters away.
A country that has 9 individuals out of the first 10 richest individuals in the world shouldn’t be messed with i rest my case. Make all the countries combine invade USA if ie easy make i check something first grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Greyworld: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
blueAgent:

True, I have first hand experience of both ppl.
Westerner cannot be compared to Asians, They are 100times better.
Most people don't know and won't even know
US interference in other nations might seem overbearing but if the Chinese or Russians had that privilege damn... they would do worse.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Kylce042(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I hope you realize that hundreds of millions of innocent citizens of both USA and Russia will be incinerated and roasted alive by bombs and lethal weapons of mass destruction if both superpowers clash?
Not Russia or North Korea or even China will strike the US first for any reason. They know the response and reprisal attacks will cripple their economy and reduce their population by at least a quarter.
Don't let us encourage these nuclear powers to go to war. It will affect even Nigeria.
Instead of them to use their wealth to lift billions around the world out of poverty, they prefer building bombs and weapons for nothing but showoffs and deterrent, while their citizens are dealing with grinding, acidic poverty.
Shalom.

And the stupid NK will be wasting money on these missiles while their citizens are living like slaves in their own country.

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Kylce042(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
North Korea has boasted that it is the "only country on this planet" that can stand up to the U.S., thanks to its advanced missiles.

Reuters

China tested and tested many missiles and couldn’t send one even to an open sea in the US territory. Some people are saying Russia this Russia that! Since the US is backing Ukraine why the Russia never invade Ukraine i mean their armored vehicles were just meters away.
A country that has 9 individuals out of the first 10 richest individuals in the world shouldn’t be messed with i rest my case. Make all the countries combine invade USA if ie easy make i check something first grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by MansoryMX(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The super powers in the world don't need to invade your country. With the push of a button they can annihilate cities.
Ever wondered why the US has not been hostile to North Korea like they are hostile to Iran?
Their intelligence report tells them Mr Kim has got big guns. That was why Donald was smart enough to offer the olive branch.

If you think the likes of US and Russia boast of weapon they possess, then You should think again. These world power nations have missile defense system stationed in a lot of countries for your information. Before North Korea will shoot any missile towards US, it will be intercepted by a country in Europe where US has installed anti missile defense system. This is how powerful the US is right now.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Remman(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol!
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by ayubaski: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mumu united

Laggafin:

You are a confused dingbat
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by BigDawsNet: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, North Korean work permit ke, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com cheesy

Shey I should add you into the list embarassed

You don't have to pay anything when you land and start work...

Just the little way I can help my fellow Nigerians

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by respect80(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Eagba:

If he happen as you talk am , this you mumu pigin you nor fit speak am again. Mandarinian slave

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Nicenixon: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Bro, you are right and the trio of USA, Russia and China are the perfect definition of checks and balances, so no country or leader can have the thought of Adolf Hitler that he or his country can rule and dictate for other countries in the world.
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by Nicenixon: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tapout:

Update their warfare how? Do you mean by bragging about it on social media like NK is doing??...Lol. Don't be surprised that for every weapon of mass destruction developed by these countries who brag about their military strength, the USA have devised more than 10 ways to counter it. They might not be the world power we all assume they are, but they are smart and very tactical which they have proven over and over again all thanks to the Aftermath of 911.
You too get sense.

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by SeriouslySense(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmm, part of me agrees, although i have no explanation, i need a logical explanation, why i believe this true, cannot come up with a good one.
Greyworld:

I love the US and even if I don't I ll still choose them to the Chinese (Asians) and Of Course the Russians.

If the Russian and Chinese were in control of slave trade back then I swear, till this moment and many moments to come Africans would still be leaving the shores of Mother Land in chains working in plantations.
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by blueAgent(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Greyworld:

Most people don't know and won't even know
US interference in other nations might seem overbearing but if the Chinese or Russians had that privilege damn... they would do worse.

Sure,

E.g is Ukraine and Hongkong .

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by SeriouslySense(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
smiley smiley smiley
Greyworld:

Most people back he hating on the US hasn't lived with the Asians. You call US racist try ordinary Indians you will understand how the world works.

Even back then ( post colonial era) and up til this moment American/ British (western) companies in Africa dont treat Africans badly, try work with the Chinese or Indians or Arabs.
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by AngelicBeing: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Shey I should add you into the list embarassed

You don't have to pay anything when you land and start work...

Just the little way I can help my fellow Nigerians
No, l left Nigeria decades ago,lived, schooled and worked in the Western world, worked as well in other great countries

North Korea is not a place l will even consider to take my Dog to live, l pity for all the citizens of North Korea who are slaves to an idiot fat zombie that has caged all of them inside his kirikiri prison angry
Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by SeriouslySense(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sound like a scifi Apocalyptical movie, but appreciate that scenario. although i do not agree, but visualizing humans running to live in or on the sea, clears some mystery away and create better adaptation.

ajerimitan:
Cyber warfare is the real deal now. Countries like Russia have satellites that can jam, clone , tap and bug other satellites. So when the war pornes are moved out of the way and the very big guns I mean the devils baddest child is released the day will surely turn to night. Things bigger than the stars and moon will fall. And the sun rays may not be able to penetrate the atmosphere for years. No one will be able to breath freely without the aid of complex machines. And many will run to space. Aliens will appear, humans will be annihilated for being so distructive in a world that offered them everything. Only then will religious fanatics know that they are serving an over hyped god. Men will prefer to live in water than on land. Because you can't breath freely in both.

1 Like

Re: "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts by SeriouslySense(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Thats right, i think the Germans were also fighting other fronts, but right, logistics and the terrain is quite a challenge.
MangekyoAlt:

The USA armed forces comprises of no more than 1.2 million personnel. When the Germans attacked the USSR in 1941, they did with 2 million excluding reinforcements. We saw how they struggled to keep hdof territories. Their front lines were overstretched giving the Russians the chance to attack and breach less defended lines. Plus you're forgetting about the snow. Russian snowcan kill more enemy troops than those that would die from Russian firepower.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.