Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine (58851 Views)

Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away / OSU Lecturer Shed Tears As Students Surprise Him With Gifts On 60th Birthday / Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Ogaga87(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is only area we can boast of modern achievement

Yeye kantry
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by ifymadu: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingpin1000:
At this age I felt there was love.
But as grew older and wiser, I knew there is nothing like love. It's just about interests.
The moment He sees what's more interesting in another girl, He will leave.
It's natural, that's why when your partner says it's over, it will bad if you don't respect that, because if He/She takes you back, you go regret.

Them don show you ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Goodmarlian: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Young simp

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by DropsMic(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
hehehe
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by HonestFriend: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
I spoil for small self... I remember buy gift for my jss 2 girlfriend, I was in ss1.. We kissed for 5minutes on her birthday..

First love is not always the best love... But it's the only true one experience at young age.
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by D1Wonder(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
The thing wey im papa do wey he never understands Briffault's law, na im he start... Right thing, wrong time
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Kajaard: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
At this young age he is already a confirmed SIMP.
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
500,000 Virginity is set to be lose on Sunday to Monday across Nigeria even though them dey lost every weekends

the unfortunate things is girl underage will be the victims, 13years to 16years, it's hard to find virginity from girls of 17years upward

make I no even talk of 25years above, if you see some lady vagina, you will think na axe dey take dig it, some guys with their big dick

2 Likes

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by muykem: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
JSS is too small for girl friends and boy friends. We are all at one times or the other be in madly love until women teached us a bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by matm: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Junior secondary student who is fed and whose school fees is paid by mommy and daddy?
A baby saddled to the back of the mom trying to lift and carry another baby.
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Enemyofpeace: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
See as the girl resemble mynd44

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by SiggyNG: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lalasticlala at least you deleted my writeup this time...
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by gadgethead: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
I wish them well, contrary to a lot of comments here, l know a lot of couples who started as teenage sweethearts and are still together as husband and wife.
These are sweet memories they share with their kids in the future
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Enemyofpeace: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

How to gain confidence

- smell good
- make more money
- walk/stand/sit straight
- wear clean clothes/shoes
- do what you say you will do
- optimize your physique by lifting weights
- stop worrying about what others think of you

lipsrsealed
eat pepper soup and drink plenty beer
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jss serious with boyfriend girlfriend thingy? When they supposed to wait till ss3. Honestly things have gone haywire with these teenagers
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by enomakos(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kids
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by nyiamfrank: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
inoki247:
Las las diz generation go dey alright...
NL FP news these days na wa
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by nnamdiokafor: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by 8stargeneral: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sit at home in d east on Monday will stop so many unwanted pregnancy among teens
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Yankee101: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
The original idea was to love someone like this, I assume this is, purely, then marry and grow old together

If you don't have any other experience but that one person, it is always magical
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by franchasng: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sucre6:
It all nice and sweet , then boom this girl amaka starts slaying and yahoo boys started offering her iPhone and expensive outings.

Epilogue

She start giving this nigga way truly love her attitude and she breaks up with him and follow yahoo boys way bam bam grin

Nigga cry as them serve am breakfast for afternoon.

Nigga heals his hart and takes the red pills, bang more other pussies and was like

What the Bleep, I thought amaka was the sweetest, I was dead wrong cheesy

Nigga becomes a red piller and alpha male,
Nigga move on, and amaka finally found out yahoo guys don't love but use, amaka run back to nigga thinking nigga will continue where them stopped

Okafors law, comes in, nigga bang her 20 more times and dumps her

Amaka run to social media to become a feminist, and starts preaching how all guys are the same bla bla bla cheesy
Interesting transformation
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by imagrg(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na toto dey hungry am at his age when he suppose to focus on his education.
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Bamzyriches451: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Damn!!
It breaks my heart to see that majority of Nigerian men are now SIMPle men cry

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by marhez43(f): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
This life is not balance later when they get pregant they wil say na devil
School love na scam we try am tire e no work
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by favour32(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingpee2:
When baba grow small him go understand say love and forever get another meaning..
Love is a temporary psychosis!
_Sigmund Freud

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Jmichael1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the girl dumping him for Yahoo boys and sugar daddies once she enters SS1, I see her telling the boy that he's no longer her class, I see the poor boy sobbing pitifully.

This I have seen.

u see dis 1 well....
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by MortalityISGold: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
TRUE LOVE IS A SCAM cool
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Jmichael1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
500,000 Virginity is set to be lose on Sunday to Monday across Nigeria even though them dey lost every weekends

the unfortunate things is girl underage will be the victims, 13years to 16years, it's hard to find virginity from girls of 17years upward

make I no even talk of 25years above, if you see some lady vagina, you will think na axe dey take dig it, some guys with their big dick

dats y i will always support sex b4 marriage b4 person go carry "well" enter house say nah wife...

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kids. Smh. Guys wey no get gf get piece of mind. I didn't know this was true until I started dating... Every day na one issue or the other undecided
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by YellowMayor(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Childish
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jmichael1:

dats y i will always support sex b4 marriage b4 person go carry "well" enter house say nah wife...

cheesy cheesy

vagina that have accommodated more than 50 dicks some people go still pay the bride price. life no balance really

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check How To Calculate Your 2016/17 UTME Screening Score / Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / Why Are Medical Students Like This?? {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.