Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City (3233 Views)

20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics / Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by PaNnamdi: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
I was inside UBA branch ugbowo,that is nearby to the UBTH earlier today and I saw a rampant mad cultist in action.

I went to rectify an issue about my bank account,and I was waiting patiently for my turn at the customer care before this incident happened.

A rough and dirty looking guy came inside the bank.the guy was so restless and rude but we just ignored him and continued minding our bussiness.this guy was so restless that he started insulting the bank staff and some people behind him.

This same guy troublesome tactics worked when a guy infront of him got angry at his nagging behaviour,and that was when trouble started.

This guy started insulting the guy that replied him in abusive languages and started threatening him.before we knew it,he called his fellow cult members.he claimed to be an eiye number and said nobody can do him anything.he even threatened to rob the other guy of his money his money.
I wanted to come in and stop this hoodlum for creating unnecessary issues,but I kept my cool because I believed the bank should be able to handle the situation.

Hopefully the bank staff were able to handle the situation and the hoodlum was locked up in a room inside the bank grin

We left the bank premises peacefully,but we never knew if the bank management handed the criminal minded eiye man to the police.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by EmzyT: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by shilenji(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
The essence of cult I'm yet to understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by PaNnamdi: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
shilenji:
If u see the way this guy was boasting ehnnn grin

It is so painful Nigeria found itself in this state

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by mccloud224(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
He was most def high on drugs...especially that mixture of weed with tramadol plus Alabukun powder they smoke. That's how they start unnecessary fights, someone gets killed and we get bored of seeing yet another dead body on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by mediainc: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
PaNnamdi:

If u see the way this guy was boasting ehnnn grin

It is so painful Nigeria found itself in this state
You can't blame Nigeria for the way he is, it's his own bad character and life he choose.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:00am On Feb 10, 2022
Nawa o
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by gaby(m): 5:22am On Feb 10, 2022
Na death dey call am

The blood oath don dey shack am. Until him die him body no go calm down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by BigYash: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2022
No be Benin? Make them call Vigilante for the idiot,make he mind dey..
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by bigpicture001: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2022
Meet cultism with money women will jump at them and change the narrative... " I love strong guyz that can defend me"

Only foolish guyz say they don't understand women
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by padi94(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Them lock thief with money

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by earthsync(f): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2022
shilenji:

It doesn't even help them positively.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2022
Did you just say lock him in a room? grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by Gadafii: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2022
The bank no get mopol to handle cases like this

Naso one weyrey come slap the security guy at a bank I went to make transaction, because the security guy told him to get nose mask nearby before he will let him in, he tried to forcefully enter, but the security guy dragged him out, naso he tear am slap, his second began to make video to post online when the argument became heated Saying customers are right.
.the bank mopol came in, asked what happened, the security guy explained and how he was slapped, the mopol no even wan hear anything slap, first tear the arrogant guy better slap with his huge palm, nonsense clear from the guy eyes once, he began to plead.

He took them to them mopol room, put pepper spray in their eyes, him and the friend that was doing the video, weyrey started crying like a baby, he was asked to bring the video out and delete it and then apologise to the security guy, he was denied access to the bank, asked to go elsewhere to make his transaction

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by Nemesis0147(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Na highness cause am grin
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by ebuka440: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
The best thing that you did was minding your business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by Chibuezem(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
PaNnamdi:
I was inside UBA branch ugbowo,that is nearby to the UBTH earlier today and I saw a rampant mad cultist in action.

I went to rectify an issue about my bank account,and I was waiting patiently for my turn at the customer care before this incident happened.

A rough and dirty looking guy came inside the bank.the guy was so restless and rude but we just ignored him and continued minding our bussiness.this guy was so restless that he started insulting the bank staff and some people behind him.

This same guy troublesome tactics worked when a guy infront of him got angry at his nagging behaviour,and that was when trouble started.

This guy started insulting the guy that replied him in abusive languages and started threatening him.before we knew it,he called his fellow cult members.he claimed to be an eiye number and said nobody can do him anything.he even threatened to rob the other guy of his money his money.
I wanted to come in and stop this hoodlum for creating unnecessary issues,but I kept my cool because I believed the bank should be able to handle the situation.

Hopefully the bank staff were able to handle the situation and the hoodlum was locked up in a room inside the bank grin

We left the bank premises peacefully,but we never knew if the bank management handed the criminal minded eiye man to the police.
this may be a case of delusion of grandeur
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by PaNnamdi: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
padi94:
Them lock thief with money
E shock you grin
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by PaNnamdi: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
bigpicture001:
Meet cultism with money women will jump at them and change the narrative... " I love strong guyz that can defend me"

Only foolish guyz say they don't understand women
That why girls will continue to be victims of ritual killings by Yahoo boys.
Men ought to know that the female specie reason oppositively.

If this miscreant was rich, so many girls will follow him despite his dangerous and bad character
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City by negro77: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Eiye LoL. I thought as much . Hoodlums
PaNnamdi:

(1) (Reply)

This Morning Saturday There Is A New Cult War Start Running - PHOTOS / Cheating Couple Get Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex (video) / Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.