Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member (3239 Views)

Inside Life: Pastor Allegedly Rapes Male Church Members In Ibadan (video) / Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by 1nice(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2023

Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
another HOMO IN ROBE busted!

Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by etrange: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
I'll never understand the logic behind assaulting gay people. Is it because your religion says it's a sin or what? What's the justification for homophobia?

Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by 1nice(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
etrange:
I'll never understand the logic behind assaulting gay people. Is it because your religion says it's a sin or what? What's the justification for homophobia?
You are asking silly questions.

Why should gays and lesbians force themselves on Nigerians who are not gays and lesbians?

The other day it was a gay forcing himself on a taxi driver, and the other day it was a pastor gay forcing himself on underage boys and so many reports coming from around Nigeria: gay lecturers forcing themselves on innocent students, Nollywood gays actors forcing themselves on upcoming actors and Lesbians celebrities forcing themselves on upcoming female celebrities.

Nigerians will continue to punish and discipline all gays and lesbians in Nigeria until they behave themselves in Nigeria: gays and lesbians deserve the harsh treatment they are receiving from Nigerians.

According to the Nigeria constitution, gays and lesbians are criminals and outlaw groups: that is why Nigerians treat gays and lesbians as armed robbers when they are caught.

Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by etrange: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
1nice:

You are asking silly questions.

Why should gays and lesbians force themselves on Nigerians who are not gays and lesbians?

The other day it was a gay forcing himself on a taxi driver, and the other day it was a pastor gay forcing himself on underage boys and so many reports coming from around Nigeria: gay lecturers forcing themselves on innocent students, Nollywood gays actors forcing themselves on upcoming actors and Lesbians celebrities forcing themselves on upcoming female celebrities.

Nigerians will continue to punish and discipline all gays and lesbians in Nigeria until they behave themselves in Nigeria: gays and lesbians deserve the harsh treatment they are receiving from Nigerians.

According to the Nigeria constitution, gays and lesbians are criminals and outlaw groups: that is why Nigerians treat gays and lesbians as armed robbers when they are caught.

But who talked about force? You create an argument out of nowhere and then you start arguing with yourself. I mentioned homophobia and you're talking about ra.pe. The title says he was having sex with a church member, but your comment above has the word "force" all over it. Isn't it obvious you're looking for something to hang on to? And why is it so difficult for you guys to present your points without being loutish?

Today, you like Nigerian constitution, tomorrow you complain your people are marginalized or that the justice system is a mess. It's only discrimination when it affects you. What you fail to understand is that nobody is safe in a country where the minority has no voice. Regardless of the herd you belong to, there'll be instances where you'd be in the minority, and when that happens, you'll be on your own.

If your response to the question I asked is just insults and unrelated citing of ra.pe cases, then the answer is obvious. Homophobia is product ignorance and shallow mindedness.

Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by Emmanuel909090: 3:38am On Jun 10, 2023
Always take care of your kids in church a lot happen there.
Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by Gadafii: 5:07am On Jun 10, 2023
etrange:
what’s the justification for the unnatural same sex

If that was how it was meant to be would you been procreated, sîck disgusting human

Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by 1nice(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2023
etrange:

But who talked about force? You create an argument out of nowhere and then you start arguing with yourself. I mentioned homophobia and you're talking about ra.pe. The title says he was having sex with a church member, but your comment above has the word "force" all over it. Isn't it obvious you're looking for something to hang on to? And why is it so difficult for you guys to present your points without being loutish?

Today, you like Nigerian constitution, tomorrow you complain your people are marginalized or that the justice system is a mess. It's only discrimination when it affects you. What you fail to understand is that nobody is safe in a country where the minority has no voice. Regardless of the herd you belong to, there'll be instances where you'd be in the minority, and when that happens, you'll be on your own.

If your response to the question I asked is just insults and unrelated citing of ra.pe cases, then the answer is obvious. Homophobia is product ignorance and shallow mindedness.

You are talking Nonsense!!

You arguments is baseless!

There is a saying, call a spade a spade: in Nigeria gays and lesbians are not majority and also they are not minority; get this into your head (etrange) the constitution of Nigeria forbids the practices of gays and lesbians in the land of Nigeria.
Gays and Lesbians practices are illegal in Nigeria and will remain so forever.

Homophobia means disliking or rejecting gays (homosexuality).

Nigerians dislikes and reject gays and lesbians because it is not part of the Nigeria culture: that was why a national law was passed banning gays and lesbians practices in Nigeria.

Even God is against sodomy ( homosexuality and lesbianism).
The two major religions in Nigeria, which are Christianity and Islam is against sodomy (gays and lesbians).
Nigerians dislikes gays and lesbians because their christian and Islam religions is against sodomy.

You people supporting gays and lesbians in Nigeria are not safe anywhere because you people encourages this evil menace called gays and lesbians to continue and that is why you people supporting gays and lesbians will continue to be on your own.

Anyone supporting gays and lesbians (sodomy) have mental sickness.

Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by tunjiajayi: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2023
etrange:

Woke foool.

Come out of your closet.

We go reset your brain with stick ans stones.

Baaaaastard

Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by Kyari79(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Nearly all pastors are satanical prophets, may Allah protect us we muslims
Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2023
All these religious but satanic people
Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by etrange: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
tunjiajayi:

Woke foool.

Come out of your closet.

We go reset your brain with stick ans stones.

Baaaaastard

Lol... come to my country and beat me because I do not share your opinion. That sounds logical right? Let's kill off people who do not share our beliefs. Soft brains.

Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by etrange: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
1nice:

You are talking Nonsense!!

You arguments is baseless!

There is a saying, call a spade a spade: in Nigeria gays and lesbians are not majority and also they are not minority; get this into your head (etrange) the constitution of Nigeria forbids the practices of gays and lesbians in the land of Nigeria.
Gays and Lesbians practices are illegal in Nigeria and will remain so forever.

Homophobia means disliking or rejecting gays (homosexuality).

Nigerians dislikes and reject gays and lesbians because it is not part of the Nigeria culture: that was why a national law was passed banning gays and lesbians practices in Nigeria.

Even God is against sodomy ( homosexuality and lesbianism).
The two major religions in Nigeria, which are Christianity and Islam is against sodomy (gays and lesbians).
Nigerians dislikes gays and lesbians because their christian and Islam religions is against sodomy.

You people supporting gays and lesbians in Nigeria are not safe anywhere because you people encourages this evil menace called gays and lesbians to continue and that is why you people supporting gays and lesbians will continue to be on your own.

Anyone supporting gays and lesbians (sodomy) have mental sickness.

A long one, and yet you couldn't answer the question: what's the justification for homophobia? I know it's the law. And I'm challenging the law cause laws should be based on logic, not sentiments or religion. Laws shouldn't be made to antagonize the people we don't like or agree with. Tell me, are Christianity and Islam not against fornication and adultery? Why aren't people throwing into the prison for those actions? Those spades are better called by other names?

I just want to see it from your perspective. I want to understand why you think it is your duty to beat up two grown men for what they decide to do with each other. Dishing out insults doesn't cut it. Saying it is the law also doesn't cause, like I said, even the law is subject to logic. Remember Jim Crow laws were created to oppress black people in the US back then. There was no justification for them other than sentiments and they were eventually gotten rid of.

Make some points, bro. Even bad points are better than long empty texts.

Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by etrange: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Gadafii:
what’s the justification for the unnatural same sex

If that was how it was meant to be would you been procreated, sîck disgusting human

How it was meant to be? Lol... no, that's not the case at all. I'm procreated because everyone isn't meant to be gay. Letting gay people be themselves doesn't imply everyone was meant to be gay. It simply means that some people are that way, and it's never a threat to procreation. The world population is growing rapidly anyway. We have priests who don't procreate. Do we question thier choice on the bases of procreation? No, because we know they pose no threats. Likewise, a gay person doesn't stop you from being straight and procreating.

Nature is extremely diverse and full of exceptions. Tell me one thing you consider natural that has no exception or divergents at the macro or behavioral level. The concept of day and night has exceptions in the Northern pole. Skin colors are diverse. Gravity is different in different planet. Nature provides exceptions for everything, and that's the beauty of it. So if you're saying that the 7 billion plus people on earth should all be straight, then I'd say that's unnatural cause that's not how nature works. Some humans are gay and it's part of nature.
Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by 1nice(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
etrange:

A long one, and yet you couldn't answer the question: what's the justification for homophobia? I know it's the law. And I'm challenging the law cause laws should be based on logic, not sentiments or religion. Laws shouldn't be made to antagonize the people we don't like or agree with. Tell me, are Christianity and Islam not against fornication and adultery? Why aren't people throwing into the prison for those actions? Those spades are better called by other names?

I just want to see it from your perspective. I want to understand why you think it is your duty to beat up two grown men for what they decide to do with each other. Dishing out insults doesn't cut it. Saying it is the law also doesn't cause, like I said, even the law is subject to logic. Remember Jim Crow laws were created to oppress black people in the US back then. There was no justification for them other than sentiments and they were eventually gotten rid of.

Make some points, bro. Even bad points are better than long empty texts.

You are asking silly questions!!

Ignorant people like you always think they are right and continues to be happy with their foolishness; you people should continue advertising your ignorance for the public to see.

Go and do your research and answer your silly questions by yourself.

Nonsense!!
Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by etrange: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
1nice:

You are asking silly questions!!

Ignorant people like you always think they are right and continues to be happy with their foolishness; you people should continue advertising your ignorance for the public to see.

Go and do your research and answer your silly questions by yourself.

Nonsense!!

Lol... of course, I wasn't expecting any justification cause there's none.

Ciao !
Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by Reelmii: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
This one na preek and preek matter...make i face front abeg
Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Disgusting sons of Belial 🤮🤮🤮
Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by AQUMLA(m): 12:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Pls admin deactivate this account hence he is not a Nigerian. This forum is for Nirananders abi?

Lol... come to my country and beat me because I do not share your opinion. That sounds logical right? Let's kill off people who do not share our beliefs. Soft brains. [/quote]
Re: Abomination: Nigeria Male Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Male Church Member by AQUMLA(m): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Abomination of the highest order!!!

May God help the church in Nigeria in Jesus name

Kenyans Youths Caught Sleeping Naked In Coffin For Money Rituals (photo) / See What This Micra Driver Was Caught Doing In Ibadan - Photos / My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City