Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney (551 Views)

Napoli Can’t Win Scudetto Without Osimhen – Rossi / "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by insidenaijasblog: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Manchester United legend, Wayne Rooney has given a damming comment about the club, Newspremises reports.

Rooney who is currently the manager of English Club, Derby County, is United's all-time leading goalscorer.

Rooney ruled Manchester United out of this current campaign Premier League title race, added that the club cannot win the trophy in two or three years time.

The Red devils are currently languishing in fifth place amid another disappointing campaign.

The 36-year-old, told talkSPORT, “I said it back in 2009 and 2010, losing Ronaldo and Tevez was a big loss. I still believe they’ve struggled to recover from that.

“Losing Alex Ferguson and David Gill was a big blow for them. Ed Woodward came in and I think Ed has done a good job.

“They’ve changed the manager a few times and they just need that stability and have some time to work with the players.

“Man United aren’t going to win the league in the next two or three years. They need to use this time so in the next three or four years they are challenging again.

“They are a long way off it at the minute.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/manchester-united-cant-win-league-title-in-next-3-years-ronaldo-was-a-huge-loss-wayne-rooney/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by Truvelisback(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
They shouldn't have bought CR7.
Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by Athemisia: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rooney shutup dia!
Win your league with Derby county first. Idiat! undecided
Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by paulolee(m): 5:49am On Feb 10, 2022
he's being fair calling 3-4 years, this united I see CNT win the league or UCL in the next 6-7 years n even a decade..
dey may win maybe league cup to compensate its fans for all this trophiless years in d next 3 season but winning the league or UCL will take a very long time like it happened to Liverpool before klop saved them..
which serious club looking for titles go buy a 36 year old veterian as its top9 jus bcoz dey want to punish dier city rival dt are miles better than them..
I was jus laughing wen united fans were shouting dt cr7 will win d golden boot in England wen he jus started, now its almost 5 games without a goal n he is still on 6 goals, its not bad for a striker n maybe he would find form next month wen united face d likes of city, Chelsea,Liverpool n even Leicester..

1 Like

Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by paulolee(m): 5:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Athemisia:
Rooney shutup dia!
Win your league with Derby county first. Idiat! undecided
comparing derby winning d lower league with united dts av the most expensive squad in Europe winning a trophy in 3-4 years?? guy like seriously??

1 Like

Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by paulolee(m): 5:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
guy mk we never start to complain. .its too early to complain, he still av more seasons to play, maybe he will win DM the EPL n UCL in d next 3-4 years bcoz cr7 is a born champion..
I remember people saying he would still perform, score goals n win trophies even if he is playing with 10 dry woods unlike messi that needs stars to win...Mk we wait n see sha..
my own be say I no want hear looking for new challenge again for city or PSG..

1 Like

Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 10, 2022
Promote derby county in the next 5-7 years to EPL then ur opinion will be put into consideration bcuz
Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by Truvelisback(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2022
paulolee:

guy mk we never start to complain. .its too early to complain, he still av more seasons to play, maybe he will win DM the EPL n UCL in d next 3-4 years bcoz cr7 is a born champion..
I remember people saying he would still perform, score goals n win trophies even if he is playing with 10 dry woods unlike messi that needs stars to win...Mk we wait n see sha..
my own be say I no want hear looking for new challenge again for city or PSG..
Do u think Juventus were blind b4 selling him? They had forseen the danger b4 allowing him to go. Na Juventus are doing well with the help of Chiesa and other players. CR7 is affecting the teamwork in the club. He is no long a teamwork player and his performance has dropped probably because he ageing.

1 Like

Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by Boss469(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=paulolee post=110104795]
my own be say I no want hear looking for new challenge again for city or PSG..[/quote

Do you think that Messi will not struggle with this present man u squad, management and coach(esp ole Gunnar soljskaer)?
Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by Boss469(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Do u think Juventus were blind b4 selling him? They had forseen the danger b4 allowing him to go. Na Juventus are doing well with the help of Chiesa and other players. CR7 is affecting the teamwork in the club. He is no long a teamwork player and his performance has dropped probably because he ageing.

Juventus wey no serious, Ronaldo was wasting his time there even Dani Alves advised dybala to move on
Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by Praktikals(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Truvelisback:

You have comprehension problem
Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by Truvelisback(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Praktikals:
You have comprehension problem
What makes u think so?
Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by paulolee(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=Boss469 post=110113646][/quote]
can never say till e joins them...assuming it was messi struggling in dis united, una go say cr7 for don score 40 goals for EPL
Re: Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney by paulolee(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
bitter truth..e fans no go agree

(1) (Reply)

Sport Prediction For Fun / Casemiro On His Transfer News To Manchester United / Key In For 30 Days 1.50 Odds Rollover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.