Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

"It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi (1475 Views)

It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover / Man Untd Can’t Win League Title In Next 3 Years, Ronaldo Was A Huge Loss–Rooney / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by ZWorld: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
The two legends of the game sat together at the UEFA Champions League draw ceremony held in Monaco and were engaged in conversation throughout after which the former Real Madrid icon extended an invitation to his eternal rival.

The Juventus forward and the Barcelona legend were live in Monaco to watch Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk receive the UEFA Men’s Best Player award following which Ronaldo delivered a touching interview regarding his relationship with his fellow five-time Ballon d’Or winner.

“I shared this stage with him (Messi) for 15 years,” Ronaldo said.

“I don’t know if it has ever happened before in football – the same two guys in the same stage all the time. Of course we have a good relationship – we have not had dinner together yet, but I hope so in the future.

“We have that battle, he pushed me and I pushed him as well. It’s great to be a part of the history of football. I am there, and of course, he is as well.”

Video: https://zenithnaija.com/its-an-honour-i-shared-this-stage-with-you-for-15-years-ronaldo-to-messi/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by ZWorld: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wow

Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by Abfinest007(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
the real GOAT giving d smaller. goat words of encouragement

4 Likes

Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Messi is my GOAT, but Ronaldo is a very confident and charismatic guy. He handled the interview with class, I hope they become good friends in the future.
Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by myfan: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Made niggas

1 Like

Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by Andersonjr(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Playing the maturity card i see wink
Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by Skyfornia(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Aswearigawd....My love for Ronaldo and Tubaba pass the one I have for any babe.
Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by klever18(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
and the fans are fighting their selves for 15 years
Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by 2Radii: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
klever18:
Abi oo since i checked my pocket and i realized i had no #100 to watch ball and a dey hungry na hin i wise, since den a no dey argue ontop dem mata again, how a go dey argue for here and dem dem make all d money over der.
Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by 2Radii: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
klever18:
Abi oo since i checked my pocket and i realized i had no #100 to watch ball and a dey hungry na hin i wise, since den a no dey argue ontop dem mata again, how a go dey argue for here and dem dem make all d money over der.
Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by Timmy301(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
RESPECT
Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
GOAT'S
They will be equally missed.
Re: "It's An Honour I Shared This Stage With You For 15 Years" — Ronaldo To Messi by DrayZee: 1:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Andersonjr:
Playing the maturity card i see wink
Is there anything Ronaldo will do in this life that Messi fanboys won't criticize?

(1) (Reply)

Haruna Lukman Scores World Class Goal / Live : World Cup 2014 Draw / Wenger: Fabregas Chelsea Deal Struck Since 'early 2014'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.