Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member (40926 Views)

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Prophet Isaac Amata Arrested In Zambia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by richPHAROAH: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
His son is on Nairaland. Obamamessi is his profile. Like father like son
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by TBIZZY(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dem no dey attend the church with their papa.
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Afrizoo males doing what they know how to do best

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by fof1: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Op, you sure say no be Nicki Minaj dey wear blue trouser for that picture.

Abi the prophet get big yansh

I no understand??

But seriously, one thing I have experienced many many many many many times in this Life is.

Those who project Holiness in Public
Do Far more worse things in Private.

Ever since I knew this, I knew peace

Deceive urself with Aladura Projecting Holiness. Dont go and Seek for ur Own Salvation and True Repentance and Turn Over a New Leaf for God? Christ is Lord and Saviour Still. Find him Pls.
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by RULEMAKER: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prophet of doom
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men

STOP RAPE KILL RAPISTS
STOP RAPE KILL RAPISTS
STOP RAPE KILL RAPISTS
STOP RAPE KILL RAPISTS
You sound like a product of rape and someone her father or siblings have raped
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Acidbath: 12:09am On Feb 10, 2022
koyyes:

Sh1t brain.
When I mentioned you last, you cried to the mods. Stay on your lane. Don't ever mention me again otherwise...

Longest time. Glad you are back.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by OLULAW: 12:42am On Feb 10, 2022
I couldn't read all previous comments, but this is clearly a case of statutory rape and paedophilia because a minor can't consent. Nonconsensual sex is nothing but rape. I'm surprised a Human Rights organisation, allegedly, is involved in negotiation with this paedophile. The man had admitted culpability, police and judiciary's job made easy already.

Nigeria is clearly a sh1thole.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by phenase(m): 1:19am On Feb 10, 2022
embarassed
Child Rapist.
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by esthel(f): 2:30am On Feb 10, 2022
The mother of that girl derailed her daughters life, every child should go to school, why should a prophet tell you otherwise.
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Lindodo20: 3:21am On Feb 10, 2022
Pastors committing evil since 1900
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Poleski: 3:40am On Feb 10, 2022
The so-called men of god in Nigeria are nothing but conmen and rapists.

No matter the atrocities they commit, stupid gullible Nigerians will still follow them. Nigerians mumu too much!
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by drstrangest: 3:48am On Feb 10, 2022
12 apostles grew to becoming 120 after the exit of Judas and did an election to recover their 3rd arm from the 120, the 12 remains do but they can add extra 0s and Stephen the 7th missionary is a member... 16 is 1+6=7 so this girl is Stephen.

pregnancy is oyun(bully/belly) when you turn the "y" into "g" you get OGUN meaning twenty(20 is Asiri in hausa). Asiri in yoruba is a secret which is to say he's probably drooling like a pregnant woman... Or he was bleeding like asaro pottage... There's twin in twenty and according to Tamar's account, one of her twin has a SCARLET THREAD and scarlet looks like red too...

There's gel in evangelism and there's even or even in Stephen... But the bible never called Stephen and evangelist, he was probably a prophet.

We can type on and on about this and make money off it's screen play season movie when published by hollywood and co

STEPHEN IS YORALLY SCREWED BY BOBONISE ABI NA BUMBUM-MESS AKA ODO THE TRUMPER!

Member is ara meaning body or mombo meaning I'm coming.

CINEMA abi Ikenimu over to you. You come yimu at me for omo store yesterday bah? I see your hand work. Body nor be firewood oh!
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by FireUpNow(m): 4:01am On Feb 10, 2022
So sex is nor more powerful than God they serve. Na ww oo. Poor little girl I wish go can get one of these NGOs that can take up your case to deal mercilessly with this man with uncontrollable libido
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by cardoctor(m): 5:23am On Feb 10, 2022
Useless and shameless man
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by adecares(f): 5:29am On Feb 10, 2022
saphiere:
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men
Men and Rape
Rapists are Men

STOP RAPE KILL RAPISTS
STOP RAPE KILL RAPISTS
STOP RAPE KILL RAPISTS
STOP RAPE KILL RAPISTS

Kill Rapist ke
Abeg e never reach that level,
Simply CASTRATE them.
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Handsum64: 6:52am On Feb 10, 2022
Hypocritical Christians will avoid this thread like covid-19.
Pastors are menace and nuisance to our young girls and our wives
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by ArewaNorth: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2022
They don't do child marriage but their children engage in adultery and prostitutions at tenage age undecided
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Olumaeme: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2022
Honestly, this kind of stories make me sad.
Women and female children are really going through a lot in this country and as someone who has a daughter, I am always afraid of what the future holds.

You see irresponsible men everywhere demonizing and defiling this girls, especially people they trust.

One of the lessons i have been able to instill in women i know around me is never to loose guard, always be at alert and watch out for unfortunate people in the society who are always on the look to ruin lives, especially the so-called men of God who tell different ridiculous lies, when it is obvious GOD does not even exist.

What people don't also realize is that you do not need God or prayers or anyone to lay hands on you to become successful in life, what you need is smart work and perseverance.
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Olumaeme: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2022
ArewaNorth:
They don't do child marriage but their children engage in adultery and prostitutions at tenage age undecided

Sadly, child marriage is worse than rape.

Also there are more rape in societies that practices child marriage.
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2022
This man need to be prosecuted and jailed
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by lexander(m): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2022
Handsum64:
Hypocritical Christians will avoid this thread like covid-19.
Pastors are menace and nuisance to our young girls and our wives
please expalin becasues i dont understand whats the connection between Christianity and rape ? several cases of muslims and alfas raping minors both male and females have also been reported but i havent read anyone comment about muslims been hypocrites,please lets be civil and call a spade a spade .If you commit a crime then you should get punished for it or iswap bokoharam and the rest kidnapping, impregnanting and marrying off 12 year old girls are actually muslim saints right?
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by lexander(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Olumaeme:

Sadly, child marriage is worse than rape.

Also there are more rape in societies that practices child marriage.
child marriage is simply continuous rape am surprised saphiere and the rest aint saying death to all (you know the rest so no need for me to continue)
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by direx100: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2022
Comehas:
Tfbbfcc

Go hack mark zuckerberg account. No disturb us for here tongue
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by RIDOO: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Many years ago when l was in the uni.. during one of the holidays,l went to do holiday with my aunt..l had over seven suitors disturbing me for marriage and there was an aladura white garment church adjacent to that street where my aunt goes once in a while.
My aunt asked me to go there for further clarification...Na so l wrote names gave the olusho..Naso olusho sa make l come back following day..Gbam! When l reached there d following day .. your guess is as good as mine.. Olusho said na him god... not God oh said make him marry me(He don see fine girl whey get back, front join ,wet get shape com tall join am)May be he uses jazz to say what he said o l don't know cos l can't just imagine how he take say am with him right senses.
He said l should inform my parents and when l'm going back home to them l should inform him cos we'll go together.Meanwhile the olusho is not single o.He had 2 wives already in the same compound with his parents .The church is owned by his mum and he is working under his mum.They all live together.What a life!!
He told me that day he wanted to eat meat pie that l should go and buy it for him...l didn't argue with him but l shall know l'm still with my right senses and l know he just wanted to use a fast one on me.Naso l Japa.I told my aunt l will never move near the church again not to talk of going there.That day was the last time l ever set my feet in any church to go and be asking for anything.l go before God on my knees if l needed to know something.
That incidence made me lose hope in moving from one church to another.When l'm in need of something l prefer to go on my knees than seeking solutions in someone.What if he has succeeded in hypnotizing me..l would have born like 4 children for him before my eyes shines..Like in a movie.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by Allisgud: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2022
Many fools did not read the story they just concluded
Re: Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member by sharpwriter(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2022
Tifesingz:
The best decision I made last year was to drop religion shii and face real life after my church pastor was indicted for 4Billion Naira fraud! And thank God, I have never for once regretted doing that. Religion in Africa is a big scam!!
Which church be dat? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted / Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.