Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Need Recommendations - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Recommendations (591 Views)

Laptop Power Bank Recommendations. / Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) / I Need Recommendations For A Good PDF To Learn CSS3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Recommendations by wizi44(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please I need help on some ebooks on php, laravel, python, pls recommend nice ones for me
Re: I Need Recommendations by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
for php goto phptutorial.net and for python got pythontutorial.net their content are well organised and advanced
Re: I Need Recommendations by wizi44(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:
for php goto phptutorial.net and for python got pythontutorial.net
their content are well organised and advanced
thanks
Re: I Need Recommendations by tolusneh: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Programming language that you can learn are:
Python
JavaScript
Java
Php
Csharp
C++
And if you don't have an idea of the language you want to learn you can just use this free tip o. Giving:
Data analysis start with python.
Mobile app start with php.
We development start with java script.
Just to mention a few.
Plus if you are looking for online resources to learn them you can try out the following:
YouTube
Udemy
Cousera
And if you need a well structured class with professional tutorage and great experience with high exposure you can click this link below.
https:///35j65mt
Re: I Need Recommendations by wizi44(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
tolusneh:
Programming language that you can learn are:
Python
JavaScript
Java
Php
Csharp
C++
And if you don't have an idea of the language you want to learn you can just use this free tip o. Giving:
Data analysis start with python.
Mobile app start with php.
We development start with java script.
Just to mention a few.
Plus if you are looking for online resources to learn them you can try out the following:
YouTube
Udemy
Cousera
And if you need a well structured class with professional tutorage and great experience with high exposure you can click this link below.
https:///35j65mt
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need of Java Programmers / Sale Of Udemy Courses (request Courses For A Token) / Programming Made Easy With Decagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.