Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) (796 Views)

Amazing: Get Skills On Data Analytics With Python (free) / Introduction To Python - FREE COURSE / Variable In Python FREE Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) by ThatWriterBoy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Last time I posted, I talked about how I was wondering if it would be possible to code on a tablet. Today, I bought a laptop to learn python. It's a hp compaq with 3GB RAM and 2.53 processor. Someone told me that I needed to have at least 4GB to enjoy coding, but this was what I could get, and I have already installed python and PyCharm with no issues.
I remember in an earlier post, when I mentioned SoloLearn and someone talked about how there are YouTube channels to help me learn better. Please if you know any channel I can follow, I will e glad if you recommend to me.
Also, if you know any book I can download, I will appreciate too.

P/S: I already bought a python course on Udemy, but I'm yet to start, and I wonder if it would take me very far.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:55am On Feb 18, 2022
On youtube search for "the newboston" and as for books I recomend reading "automate the boring stuff with python" its a very nice book for bigenners.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) by ThatWriterBoy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sapeleboy911:
On youtube search for "the newboston" and as for books I recomend reading "automate the boring stuff with python" its a very nice book for bigenners.

Thanks. I've already downloaded the automate the boring stuff book. I'll check out the channel later.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) by Chukwudaalu(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
ThatWriterBoy:

Thanks. I've already downloaded the automate the boring stuff book. I'll check out the channel later.

In addition, you can also search for "Telusko, Navin Reddy". His python tutorials are also good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) by Crvrider: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Chukwudaalu:

In addition, you can also search for "Telusko, Navin Reddy". His python tutorials are also good.

You could also try those learn x in one day books, like " Learn python in one day and learn it well". What these kind of books do is that they bring you up to speed on the basics on your first day by concentrating on, what you need to know basis, of that particular language.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) by thanksjosh005: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
I have two handy resources for learning python. One is realpython.com
Re: Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) by Arimann: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
ThatWriterBoy:
Last time I posted, I talked about how I was wondering if it would be possible to code on a tablet. Today, I bought a laptop to learn python. It's a hp compaq with 3GB RAM and 2.53 processor. Someone told me that I needed to have at least 4GB to enjoy coding, but this was what I could get, and I have already installed python and PyCharm with no issues.
I remember in an earlier post, when I mentioned SoloLearn and someone talked about how there are YouTube channels to help me learn better. Please if you know any channel I can follow, I will e glad if you recommend to me.
Also, if you know any book I can download, I will appreciate too.

P/S: I already bought a python course on Udemy, but I'm yet to start, and I wonder if it would take me very far.
Ebubu5 is a scammer don't deal with him else sorry is your name.. His a notorious scammer that defraud writers on Nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/6999976/please-how-receive-money-abroad#110471795
Re: Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) by Deicide: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
The best way to understand and learn python is to read the documentation. But sha first get yourself used to the language.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) by WrksOnMyMachine: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
ThatWriterBoy:
Last time I posted, I talked about how I was wondering if it would be possible to code on a tablet. Today, I bought a laptop to learn python.

Welcome to the world of Coffee, energy drinks, vit. B, code dreams.

CodeAcademy; go through the free lessons a few times.
Freecodecamp; has some 300 hours - it does not matter what you are doing as long as its Python

Get rid of your friends and girlfriend.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) by Com4tea(f): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
As interesting as python learning could be, it could be difficult and time consuming for beginners to study alone. I will advice you join groups and work with experts or mentors or even facilitators you can reach out to when faced with challenges. Though i know of Bincom Globaltech, that's what they aim at but target on making techies of any career path be globally sought-after at the end of the program. Let me know if you need more information
Re: Please I Need Recommendations On How To Learn Python (free Resources And Stuff) by Nyxx123: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Chukwudaalu:

Hii pls I sent you a PM, is about IT related stuff. I'm a newbie. I'm having a challenge downloading Mysql on my system. What am I doing wrong pls

(1) (Reply)

Master Sqlmap With Me By Cracking A Vulnerable Application. / $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit / Numerical Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.