Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 (28567 Views)

Arsenal Vs Brentford (1 - 1) On 12th February 2023 / Arsenal Vs Southampton (1 - 1 ) On 16th December 2020 / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by LesbianBoy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Reussite:

Bro I'm a big fan of Ronaldo but truth be told he's been underperforming of recent & missing some good chances if we are being honest while Messi on the other hand has picked up pace, playing much better & contributing to the overall team performance. If United fails to make top 4 believe it or not Ronaldo will be on the chopping block cos without him United finished 2nd back to back so what would be the excuse?
He never should have ridiculed himself back to United. That was a huge error. lipsrsealed

Werey dey disguise! You think say you dey wise. That 'second' man united is what Ronaldo haters are running with. They came second with Ronaldo last season bla bla bla.....

Was it not the same last season, on here, that we watched how other teams in the top 4 asides man City, went on bad forms especially Liverpool. Liverpool that were second for so long all of a sudden lost 6 games at home back to back to back under klopp. That was a historic moment because it was never happened before.

Asides that, why were fans shouting "Ole out" even with the so called second last season? They were in the finals of Europa against small Villarreal yet E no win am. Is Ronaldo also to blame for that one too grin grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by silverlinen(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Reussite:

Bro I'm a big fan of Ronaldo but truth be told he's been underperforming of recent & missing some good chances if we are being honest while Messi on the other hand has picked up pace, playing much better & contributing to the overall team performance. If United fails to make top 4 believe it or not Ronaldo will be on the chopping block cos without him United finished 2nd back to back so what would be the excuse?
He never should have ridiculed himself back to United. That was a huge error. lipsrsealed
Guy what are you saying?
Stop using the phrase "I am a Ronaldo fan" to berate Cr7
Don't you watch manchester united matches? Can't you see how the whole team is struggling despite Cr7 giving his best?
What has Messi really contributed to Psg that has been different from what they've been playing before his arrival?
Oga this your comment is sentimental

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Ade1177: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ronaldo retire oooo;!!!!!

Thanks for the past
But it's time to retire or go to a less competitive league and make more numbers as highest goal scorer ever
Goal zero

The amount of time he loses possession is crazy

Even pass no longer accurate

His next match he scores now

He'll run around the pitch and remove shirt

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Richy4(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Starzo:

check second half stats, infact check full match stats for that match. And come back and tell me how exactly the football Southampton played that day in any way resembled what the old Barca delivered back then.
It could be that Simile is the issue here...
If you read my first post again maybe this time a bit slower, u might understand what I was trying to say...

Just for clarification... I meant that whenever Southampton sees Mancity, they become a bit more passionate to play just to prove a point... hence the comparisons of how passionate Barcelona of the old was... Check the meaning of Simile and It's usage smiley...

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by pinacole1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
MJBOLT:
Pendu has no goal or assist in 2022
Fraud for a reason

Bro wetin na. Make u sorry for this man na. No be fault na players wen de man u de Bleep am up grin cool lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Mustiboy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
tesppidd:
Messi in which star studded team

PSG couldn't even win the league last season.
With their bunch of overrated players.

Neymar? Is that one a footballer or an entertainer?

PSG midfiled is a midfield of average players. Only Verrati is something but he is injured forever.

Infact Man U even has better players
bigger names than PSG.

You guys that watch only EPL know nothing about football... obviously.

PSG's LB, Juan Benart, is better than any LB you can think of in EPL, except Robo and Cancelo.

Hakimi is better than all RBs in EPL, except TAA.

PSG's Marquinos is better than all the defenders in Arsenal, Man UTD, and Tottenham combined.

I can only think of De Bruyne as the midfielder that is better than PSG's Verrati.

As you all know, Neymar, as well as Mbappe and Messi, is a bigger and better player than all forwards in EPL... individual talent-wise at least.

Stop saying nonsense because you watch only EPL.

Neymar will still go down as one of the greatest players of this generation. He has 627 goal contributions in 657 matches for cats sake!, as well as 26 trophies.

Third highest goals scorer in South American international football, behind only Messi and Pele with a few goals.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by purpinkx(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
tesppidd:
They say Ronaldo always delivers when it matters.

How come all these weeks it has been mattering and he is not delivering?
grin

Because the pregnancy never reach to deliver
grin

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by skywalker240(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Geniuelander:
Man u logo be like
grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Reussite: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Werey dey disguise! You think say you dey wise. That 'second' man united is what Ronaldo haters are running with. They came second with Ronaldo last season bla bla bla.....

Was it not the same last season, on here, that we watched how other teams in the top 4 asides man City, went on bad forms especially Liverpool. Liverpool that were second for so long all of a sudden lost 6 games at home back to back to back under klopp. That was a historic moment because it was never happened before.

Asides that, why were fans shouting "Ole out" even with the so called second last season? They were in the finals of Europa against small Villarreal yet E no win am. Is Ronaldo also to blame for that one too grin grin grin grin cheesy
Lol disguise ke?
It's because I'm pained bro for United & Ronaldo himself making a wrong decision to return to United. I foresaw it but its coming too early.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by N2B2: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
oluwaahmed:

It's not true. UTD have players on the bench. Did Lingard not become a legend in West ham? Why bring him in 2 minutes b4 end of game? Maguire is obviously in terrible form now, why start him in every match. Fred & Mactominay are average players, why not conclude the Wilfred ndidi signing so at least you don't have midfield and defence to worry about? D guy no good, just came with useless hype of being the father of klopp & Tuchel

Lingard was playing alongside a coordinated team in West ham.

Man Utd isn't a coordinated team, neither do they know anything about team work. Why do you think Rangnick makes them do 11 vs 11 drills during training?

The only slightly above player Utd had on the bench in today's game was Elanga.

Everyone else is thrash. Thrash that cannot be rehabilitated & should be sold.

There's no hype in Rangnick. His achievements are on record, and his knowledge is real.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Honor10: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
silverlinen:

Guy what are you saying?
Stop using the phrase "I am a Ronaldo fan" to berate Cr7
Don't you watch manchester united matches? Can't you see how the whole team is struggling despite Cr7 giving his best?
What has Messi really contributed to Psg that has been different from what they've been playing before his arrival?
Oga this your comment is sentimental

You must need a new brain. What nonsense best has Ronado been giving? The useless goat miss a sitter today, same thing last match, he even missed a penalty against middle brough.

Your Ronaldo is finished. Know this, Know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by OneCorner: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
12 pages of Man U fans ranting and arguing on who to blame

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Bamzyriches451: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
cheesy

1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Livelystone01: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
pinacole1:

Bro wetin na. Make u sorry for this man na. No be fault na players wen de man u de Bleep am up grin cool lipsrsealed
But you people used to say Ronaldo needs just 10 ordinary people to deliver na. Now, how are the players faulty when he doesn't need world class people to deliver like y'all always chant?

What you fanboys to Ronaldo and Messi fail to understand is that football is a team sport. You are as good as your team's combined efforts to hustle for a win, if not, you will be just one good player but less than overwhelming like both of them have been this season

I remember how Ronaldo spent 4 seasons at Madrid without winning the champions league, just only one league trophy and cops de rey, it took Madrid some investment to buy players that made the team to conquer Europe consecutively, but y'all would rather point out Ronaldo at the end of the season, forgetting that one man alone cannot do exploits without being helped.
Messi inclusive, he had Iniesta, Xavi, Alves and co to compliment him, but y'all fanboys would only chant his name after a successful season.

They both should play ball now that people are playing for themselves instead of them.

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by ifiokjohn(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Reussite:

Actually his first season in Juve was his best season. sad
how Bros? When he got about 21 goals while his third and 2nd season he scored more and assisted more
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by ifiokjohn(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baloranking:

grin grin lol i doubt if he'll stay there for another season. If una fans no kill am grin
it's normal for people to be angry but nevertheless I believe things will only get better soon.
Next season or in a few games time when he is doing well... Watch the comments of this same fans.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Bimpe29: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yet another appalling match day for Manchester United.

angry

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by silverlinen(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Honor10:

You must need a new brain. What nonsense best has Ronado been giving? The useless goat miss a sitter today, same thing last match, he even missed a penalty against middle brough.

Your Ronaldo is finished. Know this, Know peace.
And i guess you've been remanded at a psychiatric home before
Seems like you didn't watch the late match winners he has given this team despite playing below par for a better parts of the games
Now, mr Messi...what has Messi given to Psg that's different from what they've been playing in time past?
Be like you dey high on mkpumirin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Benwallt:
no eyes and no bed so,
lolz
Benwallt:
it is suffering
undecided

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by CorperKola: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Stop saying trash,messi is absolute trash in psg, put him in man utd abd he will be double trash. 2 goals after 24 games. How has he been contributing . Mbappe is still top assist
Either u dont watch psg matches or u're just a loody hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by PROPEACE: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Young man rest! Messi is in a star studded team yet he is not performing and the team is winning but in Ronaldo case everything is going bad for the team. He is even their highest goal scorer what does that tell you?
Lol rest young man, when Messi doesn't score, he assists. Just yesterday, he assisted Mbappe's 93rd minute goal. He assisted all 3 goals against St Ettiene. I heard Ronaldo doesn't need a star studded club to shine, I heard he is a tree that makes a forest. Lol. Nobody in man u to assist his tap ins. I see Ronaldo running out of man u by the end of the season. It is a no brainier and not a prophecy.

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baloranking:

You should've watched their match against Tottenham on Wednesday from 2goals down.

Let's see what magic man utd can perform today.
1-1

smiley
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Starzo: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Richy4:

It could be that Simile is the issue here...
If you read my first post again maybe this time a bit slower, u might understand what I was trying to say...

Just for clarification... I meant that whenever Southampton sees Mancity, they become a bit more passionate to play just to prove a point... hence the comparisons of how passionate Barcelona of the old was... Check the meaning of Simile and It's usage smiley...
stop trying to be half smart, you're clearly not intelligent at all... the Barca of old were known for mainly possession play(beautiful football), how is playing with eleven men behind the ball similar (in simile) to that??.. you're trying to defend a useless point with an even more a baseless, nonsensical and quite frankly out of the point argument.

And since when is knowing the meaning of one figure of speech (in this case, simili) equates to someone being intelligent??... you my friend are not intelligent at all
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Richy4(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Starzo:

stop trying to be half smart, you're clearly not intelligent at all... the Barca of old were known for mainly possession play(beautiful football), how is playing with eleven men behind the ball similar (in simile) to that??.. you're trying to defend a useless point with an even more a baseless, nonsensical and quite frankly out of the point argument.

And since when is knowing the meaning of one figure of speech (in this case, simili) equates to someone being intelligent??... you my friend are not intelligent at all

The real spelling is "Simile" not Simili
Have a good day... Though I was not dragging intelligence and smartness with you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Teeklef:

Na lie go kill u.
20 App..... 7 goals....... 7 assist.
Must u always lie to make yourself happy... Smh.

For the best team in the farmer's league . Ronaldo that has 14 goals and 4 assists in 26 games for a weak team like man u is a problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baloranking:

20 games

U are not even ashamed to defend 1 goal every 10 games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
CorperKola:

Either u dont watch psg matches or u're just a loody hater

Just like u are a bloody Ronaldo hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Topzee109:

it's obvious you don't watch psg game at, if not you'll know those psg players are not cooperating with him

did you see his reaction in his last game

Is it man u players that are cooperating with Ronaldo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Snapchat:

I would have engaged you comprehensively if I did not recognize you as a Ronaldo fan boy. You can have the floor, I’m out!!

Just like u are a messi ass licker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by mastermaestro(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
N2B2:

Even Klopp cannot save United. The problem isn't the coach. It's the players.

Ole was a terrible coach with terrible players, but Rangnick is a good coach with terrible players.

It is not the players. Tell Sir Ferguson to remove his overbearing hand from the club so that they can move forward. sad
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Bamzyriches451: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Man U don die grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 / Liverpool Vs Benfica UCL (3 - 3) On 13th April 2022 / Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 17th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.