Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 (28508 Views)

Arsenal Vs Brentford (1 - 1) On 12th February 2023 / Arsenal Vs Southampton (1 - 1 ) On 16th December 2020 / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 6:50am On Feb 13, 2022
olayiwola72:

Bro carrick no fit do anything.. Ronaldo is the problem there

Then they should take him off the starting eleven...

At this rate, top 6 is out of the question for them.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by CorperKola: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Just like u are a bloody Ronaldo hater
I never said ronaldo is trash, only a mad person will say that. Same goes for messi
So the hater between us is obvious
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by wealthpreach(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2022
Alary:

All this messi fans sef , for all of ligue 1 this season messi got 2 goals in a star studded team . His champions league goals are more of penalties. Let him try premier league first and see that God no be two . Can he deliver in this present Woman utd side ?
Some of you are claiming that his teammates are not cooperating with him what a lame excuse, so Ronaldo's teammates are extremely cooperating with him? Let them swap places I bet Messi will chop bench wella ,because he wont have the physical strength to whittle the rigorous demands of premier league ,fact. Ronaldo playing in the PSG team would have been too easy for him ,fact. I blamed him for going back to Woman utd in the first place.When was the last time they win or fiercely contested the league? A team that cant compete with the best in the league, is that one a team? In a nutshell don't compare @lionel Messi with the situation of @C. Ronaldo they are quite different. It is like Comparing a top player playing for Ajax in eredivise with another player playing with ACMillan in serie ,it is a situation where you are comparing a player playing with a team that is winning the league every season with quality star players to another player playing for a team with past glory and mediocre players.
I'm a fan of Ibrahimovic and lewandowski. Grow up! Why are you defending him? Ronaldo's fan boy. Is Messi a striker or an attacking midfielder? Does he deliver on assists? Yes! Ronaldo can't tuck in sitters.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Stop saying trash,messi is absolute trash in psg, put him in man utd and he will be double trash. 2 goals after 24 games. How has he been contributing . Mbappe is still top assist

The same Messi that has played 20 games with 7 goals and 8 assists

15 goal contributions in 20 games?? grin

Bros I know you are pained but try dey lie small small o undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2022
MedicalSamwise:

The same Messi that has played 20 games with 7 goals and 8 assists

15 goal contributions in 20 games?? grin

Bros I know you are pained but try dey lie small small o undecided

Stop hyping the fraud. We have all seen the fraud that he is . 20 games in the farmer's league and 5 games in the champions league. He has only scored in 5 games , 7 goals in total. He is a fraud . 2 goals out if 20 league games grin grin. For a psg that has no competition or rival in that league. The only recognised coach in that league is pochetino . No single team has a world class player apart from psg . Still he is disgracing himself and his fans with 2 goals. Now imagine if he was with man utd. He will have no single goal and man u wud hv been dumped in all competitions including Champions league and languishing in 10th or 11th position. He has been exposed in uber eats grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Blaqstick: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Benwallt:
grin grin grin grin grin I thought they are playing Southampton.
Next match they are Brighton
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Benwallt(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Blaqstick:

Next match they are Brighton
ok.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Stop hyping the fraud. We have all seen the fraud that he is . 20 games in the farmer's league and 5 games in the champions league. He has only scored in 5 games , 7 goals in total. He is a fraud . 2 goals out if 20 league games grin grin. For a psg that has no competition or rival in that league. The only recognised coach in that league is pochetino . No single team has a world class player apart from psg . Still he is disgracing himself and his fans with 2 goals. Now imagine if he was with man utd. He will have no single goal and man u wud hv been dumped in all competitions including Champions league and languishing in 10th or 11th position. He has been exposed in uber eats grin

Lol. 14 league games (12 starts) 2 goals, 7 assists

9 goal contributions in 14 league games

Blah blah blah continue

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Funnyandviral: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
baby how are you kiss
looking for husband
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

No rival, no competition yen yen yen but PSG are not the defending champions... Stop clowning around
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

And how many times do we have to tell you that he has only played 14 league games with 12 starts

Where did you see your own 20 league games and 5 UCL matches... Clown
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2022
MedicalSamwise:

No rival, no competition yen yen yen but PSG are not the defending champions... Stop clowning around

So whr are the so called defending champions? Lille managed to pull a Leicester in France and u call them rivals? Rivals that are lying 10th on the table grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2022
MedicalSamwise:

Lol. 14 league games (12 starts) 2 goals, 7 assists

9 goal contributions in 14 league games

Blah blah blah continue

Abeg stop hyping the fraud. How many goals does he have in uber eats. U are telling me goals contribution. He is on 2 goals, what a fraud grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Reussite: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2022
ifiokjohn:
how Bros? When he got about 21 goals while his third and 2nd season he scored more and assisted more
It's his champions league performance I am rating.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by ifiokjohn(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Reussite:

It's his champions league performance I am rating.
me im talking his overall performance
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

So whr are the so called defending champions? Lille managed to pull a Leicester in France and u call them rivals? Rivals that are lying 10th on the table grin

I understand that you're new to football so I'm not surprised. Go and check the list of ligue1 winners in the past 20 years and you'll know they have more (different) winners than even EPL.
Stop clowning around
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

And as a matter of fact, PSG dominance is not even upto 10 years yet. When did this PSG even started winning trophies? PSG is a small club. Take it or leave it
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by Beverlyjean(f): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
MedicalSamwise:

I understand that you're new to football so I'm not surprised. Go and check the list of ligue1 winners in the past 20 years and you'll know they have more (different) winners than even EPL.
Stop clowning around

We are talking about present and u are bringing 20 yrs ago. Its a farmers league presently cos psg is the only rich club that can get the best players in that league, at least EPL have various rich clubs and competitors
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 by silverlinen(m): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Honor10:

You must need a new brain. What nonsense best has Ronado been giving? The useless goat miss a sitter today, same thing last match, he even missed a penalty against middle brough.

Your Ronaldo is finished. Know this, Know peace.
Oga wetin your Messi play today na?
Who's finished now huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy League 2010 / Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 17th March 2019 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.