Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona (10546 Views)

Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Odion Ighalo Scores Twice As Manchester United Defeat Derby County 3 - 0 / Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by CheedyJ(m): 6:21am On Feb 10, 2022
slimthugchimee2:
How do you score 122 goals in 21 matches

Conceding only 6 goals?
That team na cheat, when they hit Chelsea for 4 in d ucl final was when I started taking them seriously cos Chelsea women is quite good too..
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by Psalmistproject: 6:27am On Feb 10, 2022
Are you sure this woman no be man?

Everyone for naija na G business.
But some people in particular have so advanced that dey are taking the world for a ride.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by Judek2(m): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2022
Is this a football match or golf?

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by walemoney007(m): 6:53am On Feb 10, 2022
SeasonedMEMBER:
The question I am still asking is, Why dem dey deprive this hardworking woman her place for female world best player?
Good question
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by walemoney007(m): 6:58am On Feb 10, 2022
tamdun:
Despite the fact that those racist mudafucker always start her from bench, she's better than their first choice strike but...
Their first choice striker is also good o

They are both very good

Oshola deserve to be nominated as one of the female world best

But she has to do more for Nigeria too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by Bahamas95(m): 7:03am On Feb 10, 2022
SeasonedMEMBER:
The question I am still asking is, Why dem dey deprive this hardworking woman her place for female world best player?
Isn't it obvious?

Because she's an African.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by KosiGee(m): 7:07am On Feb 10, 2022
phemmyfour:
When last did she score for the Falcons

I’ll blame it on the handlers and management of Falcons.
Oshoala has been consistent and very effective when playing for the Barcelona women fc, Rasheedat Ajibade is doing relatively well for Athletico, Chikwelu and co are not doing badly. There are a couple of them playing in France like Oparanozie and in the Swedish league like Glory Ogbonna…

A Westerhof kind of manager would bring out the best in this generation of Nigeria female players.
Falcons have the players and the skills to rule Africa and also be amongst the top 5 national teams in the world…The management need to find that blend.

It’s frustrating that Oshoala would play a fantastic game and score goals effortlessly few days to arriving Nigeria then struggle in a match involving Nigeria vs Ghana, Cameroun or South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by PropertyXpert: 7:14am On Feb 10, 2022
Dear Readers,
I am sharing this story with you because I believe it is of great importance. Although this is very painful for me, I am willing to share this with my fellow Nigerians to prevent this from happening to anyone else.

On the 6th of February 2022, I came across a Facebook post from an account named 'Ememakpan Sea Foods And Palm Oil. The post was an advertisement of various food goods being sold and delivered at reduced prices and it was made on a cooking group that I am a member of.

I called the contact number written on the advert and the phone was answered by a woman, who introduced herself as Amanda Emem Akpan.
I told her that I am want to purchase four 25 litre kegs of palm oil at the stipulated price of ₦16,000 each, I also told her that I live in Abuja and she told me that she would transport the goods to me at an additional price of ₦3,000, putting the total amount at ₦ 67,000.

Before I made the transfer, I told her to send me additional information about herself and her business on WhatsApp, which she responded to by sending me a picture of her CAC certificate (which is fake)of Amanda Palm Oil Ventures, and videos of the palm oil which she sells and she told me that the business was located NO. 5 New Police Barracks Road, Opposite Flower Hotel, Oron, Akwa Ibom. Her face was not included in any of the pictures and videos she sent to me.

She sent me her account number :

Amanda Emem Akpan
Access Bank.

I then made the payment to her, and she promised to send me the receipt, which she never did.

After I made the payment, whenever I tried to call her, her phone would be switched off, I found this odd and decided to conduct a little research on her supposed business.

Immediately I typed her name online, a post came up that a woman had made on the social forum NAIRALAND, claiming that she had been scammed by a woman named Amanda Emem Akpan.
I searched the CAC search Engine for her business name, and I found no business with the name registered there.
It was then that It dawned on me that I had been scammed.

I also came across other posts on Facebook from people claiming she also scammed them, with one woman claiming she was swindled of ₦80,000.
I went to the comments sections of her Facebook account and informed people that she is a fraud who should not be trusted.

The next day I tried to call her and the phone was picked up by a man who began insulting me and threatening me to take down the comments I made on Facebook or he would kill me with juju. I decided to reach her on Facebook to tell her to pay me my money back, this time the person replying not on insulted me, but also informed me that the account I sent the money to is a wallet account and therefore is non- trackable.

Further contact with her proved futile, as she stopped picking my calls.

I also discovered that she has a number of various account on Facebook and Instagram, which she claims to sell different goods on.

They are;
Glory Fish Paradise
Jasmine Seafoods Mart
Glory Market Place
Ocean Treasure Giant
Amanda Palm Oil Ventures

Her phone numbers are;

I believe that her real name is Amanda Joyce Mercy, and I believe that she conducts this scheme with her husband (the man who threatened me with juju).

I ask that you please post this story to warn the public and also to aid in the capture of the criminal Amanda Joyce Mercy bring justice to all her victims.

Help me with this, I cannot win this fight alone.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by opeyemho(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2022
tamdun:
Despite the fact that those racist mudafucker always start her from bench, she's better than their first choice strike but...

So u think Asisat is better than Hermoso? Hermoso the all time leading goalscorer for both Spain and Barca, a woman that has always been top ten ranking for the past five years or so, even came second in the last ballon D’or scoring over 50 goals in a calendar year. Y’all need to stop capping, Asisat is good and that’s it, tbh she’s not even the best in the Falcons set up, Rasheedat AJ. is better than her IMO.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by GeneralPula: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2022
SeasonedMEMBER:

Believe me, she’s at the wrong club..
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by Biafranodogwu55: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Barcelona women the only source of joy for barca fans
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by opeyemho(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2022
SeasonedMEMBER:

Nobody is depriving her of her place, she’s not even in the world top 30 player and you’re talking of world best lol! Asisat is doing ok and that’s it, nothing spectacular. Jordyn huitema/Alisha Lehmann will do better than her in that current Barca team and they ain’t even in top 50. She’s not even the best in the current Falcons setup, Rasheedat is better than her IMO.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by Biafranodogwu55: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2022
opeyemho:

So u think Asisat is better than Hermoso? Hermoso the all time leading goalscorer for both Spain and Barca, a woman that has always been top ten ranking for the past five years or so, even came second in the last ballon D’or scoring over 50 goals in a calendar year. Y’all need to stop capping, Asisat is good and that’s it, tbh she’s not even the best in the Falcons set up, Rasheedat AJ. is better than her IMO.
Hermoso wey be boko haram for eyes of defenders...she better pass asisat biko

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by Calicoe: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2022
phemmyfour:
When last did she score for the Falcons

What you should ask is when last did falcons play a match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by yusluvad(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2022
That babe is something else. A great baller, All Time African Best Female Footballer... cheesy cheesy
filleSouriante:
Congrats to her. Our world best grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by yusluvad(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2022
Fact!
opeyemho:

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by Slynation(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2022
This Barcelona female team are just too much for this guys to compete against...21/21 wins
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Let them draft her into super eagles. She can’t possibly be worse than Iwobi.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by powellsmart(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2022
They are really beast at their league.
21 games with 21 wins.
No draws or losses.
Men's football no get this kind vibe.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by asthmacoughend(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2022
Judek2:
Is this a football match or golf?
Google is your Friend ..
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by Rugaria: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2022
I like that gal shaa
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by KingDash: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2022
na curtain dry post wey Dem load am 9
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2022
GOD PLEASE CHANGE THIS GIRL TO A MAN SO SHE CAN SAVE SUPER EAGLES.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by mastermaestro(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
Let them draft her into super eagles. She can’t possibly be worse than Iwobi.

People get mouth sha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by OgeFather(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
tamdun:

In always hanging around the the 18yard box looking for cheap goals and rebounds to score , not helping the team when they're under pressure . If I'm the coach na coming from bench sure for her
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by NOwazobia: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
The match looks like training. From the fans, to the shouts, to the sound system and to the game, just like a sunny day training. Boring.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by NOwazobia: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
The keeper looks like someone who has cramps. She just dey allow everything dey enter ����
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Even with all the goals she is scoring?
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by Iniex: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
This babe support come join super eagle's team.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice In Her 100th Game For Barcelona by Aaar: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remembring Ernest Okonkwo / Your Thoughts On CAF's 2-Legged Final Play-Off? / Nigeria Vs Togo International Friendly Thursday 1st June 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.