Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. (41099 Views)

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Filling Station From Sales / Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Testimony1988(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2022
The man should be compensated.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by sageb: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Brave and courageous fellow
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by tiswell(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2022
mightyhaze:
for nothing? He saved not just billions worth of investment(s) but also lives

A real definition of hero .

U think a hero does not know he can lose his precious life in the course of heroism? But he put other things first before his own skin
a living goat is better than a dead lion
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by DavSagacity(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Devil u came late. Satan Odikwa late. This lady funny no be small.
What a courageous act by the young man. Thumps up. U did very well . U saved the person's investment and saved lives as well. God bless you bro
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by tunize(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2022
rollandben:
Give him award or reward
He deserves both and even more from the owner of the fuel station setting up a filling station nor be child's play..I off my cap for the guy because when I see people do what I can't I just give them great credit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Wakanakarue: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2022
ybalogs:
Someone wrote: there's never been beer scarcity in Nigeria. Shouldn't FG consider handing over NNPC to Nigerian Breweries for about 1 year let's see how it would fare

Even in the North grin beer flow endlessly despite hisbah..... Hisbah officers sef dey high on green bottles before dem resume duty...for clearer eyes grin
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2022
depure:

The guy was able to do that with help of God almighty
emancipate yourself from mental slavery, emancipate yourself from the whitemen spell and wake up.

evidently give details of "God" role in the scenario and of others same scenarios where they weren't fortunate enough..

Remember I can rightly predict %98 accurately what you'll say, but surprise.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by do4luv14(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
A brave young man is there risking his life to save properties and lives and one coward recording from 100 miles is praising and thanking "God" instead of crediting the young man.

Give credits to who deserves it and at the time the deserve it...

The station owner should compensate that guy in millions because he has saved him Millions + lives.

I commend the guy bravery, I wouldn't go an inch trying to put out fire burn from such highly inflammable liquid as fuel... Not even a Nigerian "Professional" firefighter would have tried that.

I don't knew of others, but Coca Cola, usually train their staff o. fire fighting, and I had experience such their,

There was a week I was on night duty, when a heavy fire started in the Folklift charging section, there was an electric switch there which powered most of the works, but in warehouse and production, where acids, highly combusive ones are stored,,

two people a truck driver, and company carpenter put it out with extinguisher, that's before I could run to engine room to activate alarm, and on engine for pump water usage
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2022
THIS IS A SUPER HERO AND SHOULD BE REWARDED ACCORDINGLY. GOD BLESS HIM AMEN .
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by vinelli(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2022
I hate hysterical women
Kudos to the hero
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2022
do4luv14:

I don't knew of others, but Coca Cola, usually train their staff o. fire fighting, and I had experience such their,

There was a week I was on night duty, when a heavy fire started in the Folklift charging section, there was an electric switch there which powered most of the works, but in warehouse and production, where acids, highly combusive ones are stored,,

two people a truck driver, and company carpenter put it out with extinguisher, that's before I could run to engine room to activate alarm, and on engine for pump water usage
Most company trained their staffs on how to handle and manage fire incidence, but training and courage are different ball game when dealing with situation you can't control. 98% of people wouldn't have the courage to approach inflammable substances such as gas and fuel... It takes just seconds to explode
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by TheTourist: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2022
A win for Pastors and Clergy men grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin

This the kind of bravery and goodwill that must be rewarded handsomely not just by words. He is a Hero.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by do4luv14(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2022
Offpoint1:

Most company trained their staffs on how to handle and manage fire incidence, but training and courage are different ball game when dealing with situation you can't control. 98% of people wouldn't have the courage to approach inflammable substances such as gas and fuel... It takes just seconds to explode

yes, And that's what happened, while one is trying to put it off, another is on the race to activate engine room,

As you said it takes courage,

Anyway it is well, GOD bless the young guy greatly, Amen
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2022
ukaface:
The real alpha man
NL guys be claiming Alpha on top woman matter

Not an Alpha.

A Sigma!

Alphas need people to boss around.

A Sigma needs no one.

That's why he stood alone when others ran.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by tollyboy5(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2022
ukaface:
Nigerian mentality.
The ' I don't care attitude,I'm only looking out for myself' one reason all Nigerians are the cause of their predicament.
The oau student that fell into cespit tank would have survive if other student cared and cover the pit.
But no one cares
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by youngest85(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2022
ybalogs:
Someone wrote: there's never been beer scarcity in Nigeria. Shouldn't FG consider handing over NNPC to Nigerian Breweries for about 1 year let's see how it would fare
How many people drink beer daily?
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by YoungRay007: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2022
His state government should compensate him for been a national hero
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by mejai(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Na wa o.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by anambraamaka: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2022
BRAVO
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by SmartyPants(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2022
ukaface:
The real alpha man
NL guys be claiming Alpha on top woman matter

Plot twist: the guy is an nl alpha male cheesy
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by SmartyPants(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2022
vinelli:
I hate hysterical women
Kudos to the hero

honestly - had to mute the video
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Stupid and brave
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Oju4190: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2022
If na Frence....citizenship and Presidential handshake
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by ivandragon: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Some wear amulets

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by ukaface(f): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2022
SmartyPants:

Plot twist: the guy is an nl alpha male cheesy
that guy no fit dey NL
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by godofuck231: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
rave1049:
He should be rewarded
the owner go give am 20k no worry
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by godofuck231: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Shetemi12:
Make them employ the man as supervisor. Finish!
he's a safety personnel most likely , something the manager isn't trained for
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by ufotunang: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
A good man...the owner of the fueling station should compensate the man financially...or give him a job if the guy does not have a job or good job
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by RillJ(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
May God forgive youI
grin grin grin
VeryWickedMan:
Afonja for loot the remaining fuel
Very wicked tribe
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Munzy14:
That lady in the background is unnecessarily annoying... lipsrsealed

i thought I'm d only one

I really hate how Nigerian ladies make video and make noise when something is happening
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
A brave young man is there risking his life to save properties and lives and one coward recording from 100 miles is praising and thanking "God" instead of crediting the young man.

Give credits to who deserves it and at the time they deserve it...

The station owner should compensate that guy in millions because he has saved him Millions + lives.

I commend the guy bravery, I wouldn't go an inch trying to put out fire burning from such an highly inflammable liquid as fuel... Not even a Nigerian "Professional" firefighter would have tried that.

Granted, the guy quenched the fire. But who put the breath in his nostrils there for him to be alive to salvage the situation? Who put strength in his muscles and bones? Who gave him the eyes and hands he used to fight the fire outbreak?
Some of you will just come online to announce your ignorance and ingratitude towards your Creator.
May God have mercy on you and on all those who liked your blasphemous comment.
Any opportunity to bash God or anything related to God they don't miss it, as if they are commissioned and sent by Satan to ensure that people do not give God the honour and gratitude He deserves.
I thank God for the privilege to write this comment because if my brains are not functioning properly I won't be able to do it.
I also thank Him for the eyes He gave me to see the rubbish you wrote and the hands He gave me to respond to the rubbish you wrote up there.
Repent and receive Jesus into your life before it is too late.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes / The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.