Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI (884 Views)

How To Create Mysql Database/python Tkinter Gui To Change Password/Validation En / My Python GUI Projects: Quadratic Equation Calculator/Generator / Java GUI Project Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI by Eddicated: 3:52am On Feb 10, 2022
good afternoon gentlemen
please. i need someone with good or fair knowledge of coding a GUI
example of what i want him to code for me is pic below. i will explain further to him. this is just simple task, no much work or functions

need this asap.
pls drop a whatsap contact i can reach you.
Re: Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI by ore291(m): 6:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Eddicated:
good afternoon gentlemen
example of what i want him to code for me is pic below. i will explain further to him. this is just simple task, no much work or functions

need this asap.
Contact me here , 09099286472
Re: Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI by etoluw: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Eddicated:
good afternoon gentlemen

need this asap.

this is easy to do
Re: Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI by pjmoa(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Eddicated:
good afternoon gentlemen

need this asap.

Reach out on

Thanks
Re: Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI by simplesol: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=Eddicated post=110103991]good afternoon gentlemen

Alright : 0-8-0-3-3-0-5-0-5-7-7
need this asap.
pls drop a whatsap contact i can reach you. [/quote
Re: Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI by thanksjosh005: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Eddicated:
good afternoon gentlemen

need this asap.

Image link seem to be broken. Can't see it.

However I work with Python Tkinter for GUI and Python qt.
Re: Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI by Eddicated: 1:17am On Nov 25, 2022
now looking for this again as the previous guy is now too busy with other projects.

anyone can do this , pls chat me on telegram
https:///chasingusd its a simple GUI. i will explain everything.
Re: Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI by niel63(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2022
My own thought. It's best to ask every Nigerian who wants to have a working app their budget.

Omo, my people no get chills ooo! Make you no go hang yourself one day trying to satisfy the devil. Especially here on nairaland where everybody dey form professionals... while we wey be the agberos no get work to do apart from modifying a template (that's what most of them think its all about)

In software engineering, time is everything and from the moment you start discussion on a project, before issuing a quote ensure you are not wasting your time writing a well documented quotation to someone who has a budget of $175 cheesy for a project of their dream which they want to have more features too...

I know what I am talking about. It has made me stop entertaining much request from Nairaland.

Only 1% are serious about their project and actually have the funds to pursue it. The rest na bible verses una go dey quote for una self.

That's why they easily fall prey to scammers. After you'll see them crying or giving up on their dreams entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI by lewis512(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
niel63:
My own thought. It's best to ask every Nigerian who wants to have a working app their budget.

Omo, my people no get chills ooo! Make you no go hang yourself one day trying to satisfy the devil. Especially here on nairaland where everybody dey form professionals... while we wey be the agberos no get work to do apart from modifying a template (that's what most of them think its all about)

Well said
In software engineering, time is everything and from the moment you start discussion on a project, before issuing a quote ensure you are not wasting your time writing a well documented quotation to someone who has a budget of $175 cheesy for a project of their dream which they want to have more features too...

I know what I am talking about. It has made me stop entertaining much request from Nairaland.

Only 1% are serious about their project and actually have the funds to pursue it. The rest na bible verses una go dey quote for una self.

That's why they easily fall prey to scammers. After you'll see them crying or giving up on their dreams entirely.
Re: Need Someone To Code Me A Simple GUI by Eddicated: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
thanksjosh005:

Image link seem to be broken. Can't see it.

However I work with Python Tkinter for GUI and Python qt.

bro. contact me or give me your number pls

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Looking For That Thing / Visual Studio.net On Windows Vista: What Do You Think? / I Need To Know About Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.