Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner (24176 Views)

How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC / Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2022
Dmacqh:
Hope it’s not what I’m thinking !!! Since 2019 no nullification.
Now tenure is under a year to election , they suddenly remembered .
Is this the way they want to pass the baton from north to north ?
What you are thinking is exactly what they are going to do. I saw it as far back as 2019.
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by KensonAbule(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2022
What a joke �
Of what use is the declaration now.
Next year is another election.
9ja na joke
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Dmacqh(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2022
NetValueFX:

What you are thinking is exactly what they are going to do. I saw it as far back as 2019.
I’d same then . Though I wasn’t yet a registered member here then , but I’d write something about that case then . They carefully laid the matter low to remove it from prying eyes .
Now it’s getting obvious their power succession plan .
Let’s keep our fingers crossed .
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by peteradamu: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2022
NORTH AND THE GAME OF POLITICS.
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by seyigiggle: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2022
democratic coup on the way
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by orisa37: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2022
"FOOLS FROM FUTA DJALON" !!!

AND ALL SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA.

LIKE NIGERIA IS TRULY A PROPERTY OF BMF-BOKOISWA AND FUNAM.
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by orisa37: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2022
IT'S NOT SUB JUDICE TO GET NOW THE COMMENTS OF

YEMI OSINBAJO

ROTIMI AKEREDOLU AND

NYESOM WIKE
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Imustreturn(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2022
BigYash:
Them sabi the game.. Meanwhile the south east and west are on nairaland insulting each other.. You will never see northern nairalanders insulting each other..
check on Twitter you see them supporting there own. Those guys are the real politicians.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Dmacqh:

I’d same then . Though I wasn’t yet a registered member here then , but I’d write something about that case then . They carefully laid the matter low to remove it from prying eyes .
Now it’s getting obvious their power succession plan .
Let’s keep our fingers crossed .

What made me have that feeling was the way Atiku followed up his court case in 2019. There wasn't much energy as expected considering all the evidence they had.
On another note, they know that trying to run an election in order to install another Northerner would most likely cause a crisis. So they would use the supreme court to install Atiku. Mind you Atiku's VP is an Igbo man which by calculations they believe will make agitation from the east to be minimal. They believe for the south west there isn't much threat, however, I know that Nigeria is very fragile at this stage and anything could trigger a region to revolt.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Danchibez: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2022
This is a ploy for the North to continue holding power as they pacify South East with Peter Obi being the VP. Lord have mercy hence, It is finished
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Dmacqh(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
NetValueFX:

What made me have that feeling was the way Atiku followed up his court case in 2019. There wasn't much energy as expected considering all the evidence they had.
On another note, they know that trying to run an election in order to install another Northerner would most likely cause a crisis. So they would use the supreme court to install Atiku. Mind you Atiku's VP is an Igbo man which by calculations they believe will make agitation from the east to be minimal. They believe for the south west there isn't much threat, however, I know that Nigeria is very fragile at this stage and anything could trigger a region to revolt.
You’ve a very deep reasoning boss .
The court case was a big pointer .
I had a sentimental feeling about Buhari. I don’t think this Buhari is the real Buhari of 2015 . And I wondered why the FG didn’t include the charge against Nnamdi Kanu . Such a heavy accusation, shouldn’t be swept under the carpet and the last time I checked, Kanu didn’t apologize or retract his Sudan statement.
I won’t be surprised if Buhari die close to his tenure completion , they will compensate Osibanjo with few months as Acting President , within the few months, Supreme Court will install Atiku . This was my stupid opinion before.
I think we will witness a supreme President before on or before 2023. But the fragile nature of the country may play a big role .
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Chijeep(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
dkdmy:
Comedy grin

What a joke of a country

I predicted this on march 2019 ooo
indeed these people don turn this corn-tree to jok3

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Abiliboi: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
I can vividly recall telling my cousin these tactics earlier before now... Let's watch out. #northdominationtactics
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by eduora: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nigeria is scammer country....no single truth is Nigeria..,. south-southeast should be very careful with 2023 upcoming election.....hausa-fulani wll win presidential election 2023 and the vice president will be a yourba.
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by LordGuru1: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
KosiGee:

You have 2 likes there, I gave you one of them….your post has nothing to do with this thread though. You don’t have to appeal or solicit for ‘likes’ and you shouldn’t blackmail or intimidate Nairaland posters.

….Yahoo yahoo, ritual killers shall all perish….
Misfortune, ill health and misery await all evil people embezzling public fund and abusing their leadership positions.
Amen and So shall it Be!
Truth is that you, I and that guy I quoted are just the few Genuine Evil-Haters among Nigerians. He is not I, the 2 Likes he now has are from you and I. I think 3 of us need to Fulfill a Destiny of Re-Orietating Nigerians, may be that Could help them. Below is his Original Post:
Goahead:
Death penalty for ritual killers cool
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by samwillyco1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
This Northern agenda no go happen
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by berrystunn(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Faller:
No need to nullify anything Now.

He has almost finished his tenure, we must learn our lesson in this country as we say we no wan wise up.

We want to put Tinubu in power, 4 Years from now, we'll start thinking of how to nullify the results after our eye don see another round of pepper

No, Never, We must not remove him, That pepper that our eye have been looking for since 2015, we must see that pepper completely,,,, Until we learn to wise up and chase these bad leaders away, Buhari must stay, No leave No transfer.

You don't understand the game...
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by berrystunn(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
I can see the handwriting...clear
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by meedoLock(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Medicine after death. Make una continue o.

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dmacqh:

You’ve a very deep reasoning boss .
The court case was a big pointer .
I had a sentimental feeling about Buhari. I don’t think this Buhari is the real Buhari of 2015 . And I wondered why the FG didn’t include the charge against Nnamdi Kanu . Such a heavy accusation, shouldn’t be swept under the carpet and the last time I checked, Kanu didn’t apologize or retract his Sudan statement.
I won’t be surprised if Buhari die close to his tenure completion , they will compensate Osibanjo with few months as Acting President , within the few months, Supreme Court will install Atiku . This was my stupid opinion before.
I think we will witness a supreme President before on or before 2023. But the fragile nature of the country may play a big role .
You are not a swallow thinker either. I have always had that line of thought too. I get involved in e-fights here just for fun. However, when real political analyst gather for the facts, you will know the likes of Tinubu and co are just wasting their time. Power is not leaving the north come 2023.
If Buhari had done well, the north would not be so keen on keeping power. However, considering his failure and bigotry, the north would feel a southerner going there would be a payback time. We all know Payback sometimes is harder than the first action. Let's just sit and watch.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by LoliBigMan: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
What if the 2019 election is canceled and court eventually orders INEC to conduct a fresh election within 90 days, while the president of the Senate becomes an interim president...?
What if Rtd Gen. Muhammadu Buhari wins that one again...? What if...? angry Mehhn... I'm hungry abeg...
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Talknochip(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is the devilish plan of some people.. instead of another person from another region especially the south to succeed Buhari, they power that be that think Nigeria belongs to them will prefer another Northerner to continue
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by rikithor(m): 6:54am On Feb 11, 2022
A man of God had prophecied about this in 2020.
That the Nigeria court will declare Atiku rightly winner of 2019 general election at an almost expired tenure of Buhari.
Atiku will be sworn in as president.
This is what was agreed amongst these ACF leaders .Ignore this the criticism on media against Buhari's administration.
Na dem dem.
Same man of God prophecied that 2023 election shall be pay back time for Tinubu.
Let's watch how the planned drama unfolds to pepertuate north in power.
MNK has spoken long ago for all to know what these northern leaders plans are, some of his people reject him
Time,an only spiritual and physical measuring tape will reveal all things.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in short time.
See contacts below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts / CBN Team Inspects Lagos Red/Blue Line Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.