Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner (24188 Views)

How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC / Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Ebhod20(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2022
This is very simple by may they will do a court hearing and before end of 2022 he will be declared winner thereby making power to remain with the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by limeta(f): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Clever northerners
They got you there beat you hands down
The game is real and you not even a member more like side chick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2022
Yes. Nnamdi Kanu will renounce thuggery (ipobism) and will be appointed as Nigeria ambassador to Israel sad
NaijaRoyalty:
Anything is possible in Nigeria
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Tlagrules: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2022
Funny someone was analyzing this particular scenario to me a couple of weeks back. Hmmm�the sooner the south come together and fight as one the northerners will keep checkmating them.
EMEKA1MILLION:
They'll sack Buhari and give atiku a fresh 4 years start.

You people should continue fighting for zoning. The North have perfected their plans to remain in power post 2023.

Buhari has nothing to Lose!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by davibid: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2022
obedugo:
In as much as I don't like Buhari, let the north quit playing with the whole country.... This people keep taking the South for a ride and like I always tell my friends THE NORTH DON'T HAVE A PARTY .......

Their religion is the only party they know

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Yes. Nnamdi Kanu will renounce thuggery (ipobism) and will be appointed as Nigeria ambassador to Israel sad
I am happy that Tinubu will not be APC flag bearer for 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Aketi2: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2022
Very smart move to keep power in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Who then will it be if not Tinubu?

Umahi, Kalu, amaechi?
NaijaRoyalty:

I am happy that Tinubu will not be APC flag bearer for 2023
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Aboguede(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Igbo man 2023

Take it to the bank

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Ikukuudo: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2022
grin Atiku is still kicking...
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Who then will it be if not Tinubu?

Umahi, Kalu, amaechi?
Tinubu is out of the picture

If you notice, all the noise about Tinubu don dey die down small small

Dem no dey tell blind man sey rain dey fall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Biafra Political analyst. cheesy
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is out of the picture

If you notice, all the noise about Tinubu don dey die down small small

Dem no dey tell blind man sey rain dey fall
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Biafra Political analyst. cheesy
I am Yoruba but as usual, anybody that speaks truth is Igbo to you guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Temptee101(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2022
This country self

Breaking new grounds everyday
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by NGpatriot: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2022
grin

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2022
Tell that to who doesn't know u. cheesy
NaijaRoyalty:

I am Yoruba but as usual, anybody that speaks truth is Igbo to you guys
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tell that to who doesn't know u. cheesy

Why are you changing monikers like wrapper
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by salt1: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2022
I can't laugh ��
A younger version of me would have said it was impossible, but I can't predict Nigeria any more
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Ask Achalugonwa. He can answer
NaijaRoyalty:

Why are you changing monikers like wrapper
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ask Achalugonwa. He can answer
angry

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Theoarhics: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2022
May 18 is it not too far? This something that can be sorted out in a week. Delay tactics i guess both from the judges and the counsels
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Tundex911: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2022
But wait, what I don't understand...

What if atiku declare the winner, shey he gonna spent 4years too??
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by xynerise: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2022
Stupid Northerners want to play with our intelligence. They want a Northerner to continue as president. Idiots grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by skywalker240(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2022
I have seen this since 2020, but the foolishness of the South is one thing to reckon
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Sheriman(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Northern leaders are using all the Southerners including their clueless leaders to play ping pong.
Bravo to the Northerners!!
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2022
This matter still Dey court? Maybe it’s all part of a well orchestrated plot to keep power in the north. The court will declare Atiku winner of the 2019 election on the last day of Buhari’s term. Atiku will now enter and serve for another four years thereby keeping power in the north.

Because I don’t know what else can explain why a case like that is still being adjourned in court. Stranger things have happened in this Naija.
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by WATCHOVER(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Is that how the North plan to rule Nigeria forever?
No need Atiku should forget, 2023 us for the south
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by bergs2: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2022
And you take these lawyers seriously?

And I wonder what they'd be ruling on!
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by asthmacoughend(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2022
So ATIKU is really Coming Back ?
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by dmostcheerful(f): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2022
skywalker240:
I have seen this since 2020, but the foolishness of the South is one thing to reckon
Oga, the foolishness of westerners please, if Obi is vise, Igbo's have very little to lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by waa01: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2022
From buhari to Atiku then to kwankwaso finally......never take northerner for granted,
Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by Renwess: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2022
manchinkids:
undecided this one is no case, can Tanko's supreme court sack Buhari?

Yes. If Buhari approved his own sacking ... For his own brother.

The North remain brothers. The south remain fools ... Over wise killers of their own brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Monarch 'Progress-Never-Die' Struggling For His Life In Hospital(Pic / I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer / FG Removes Electricity Subsidy Quietly, Petrol In Phases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.