Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC (20878 Views)

The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola / Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul / Tinubu, Shettima, Amaechi Attend Turbaning Of Modi, Aisha Buhari’s Brother (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by okorogodwin4(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2022
Chukwu Emeka nwajiuba is the Man he is a technocrat per excellency he is the man Buhari want to mention

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Cryofigbos: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2022
manchinkids:
they're pushing the man to eat is money cheesy

They are just confused as usual....all dis igbo ppl creating baseless topic, u can imagine celebrating turbaning as endorsement grin grin....dey know there's no chance for them to get close to aso rock and such stories makes them so happy......Amaechi is not even contesting that's hw dumb dey r

Over 50 topics about ameachi being endorsed have been created in d last 3days and all dey say is north is cooking something, last week it was GEJ dis week it is Amaechi....next week it will be kanu

We can clearly see why no igbos have occupied aso rock and will never, dey r so confused and just full of hate....
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by CharleyBright(m): 7:28am On Feb 10, 2022
2023 election go sweet die.
There will be lot of bitterness and disappointments.
Amaechi cannot be President, same with Bola Tinubu.
Amaechi is only being used by the North as a Pun to distract the South political equation.
Amaechi is a political prodigal son of the South- South and indeed the entire South. He cannot Garner enough support even in Rivers State to win election in a presidential race. An Amaechi ticket will only give the North a great advantage to bring in a Northern candidate to floor him and give the North the Presidency. Perhaps that is the Northern agenda. Field Amaechi as the candidate, bring a strong Northern
Contender, and retain power in the North. Good scheme by the North.

The IBOs will always scuttle the chance of ever having a President of igbo extract... The reason being that their political elites are too selfish and politically unorganized and uncompromising to be united to achieve their purpose.
Presently they have over 7 candidates already in the ring and more will still come out and non will want to bow out for the other, thereby jeopardizing their chance of a united front. This has always been the problem of the Igbos from the onset.
The best candidate the igbo would have fielded to win the Presidential election is Ngozi Iwealla. But the brilliant woman who would possibly get wider National and International acceptability is out of contention as she holds a prestigious International appointments, and besides he dual citizenship will constitutionally disqualify her.

No doubt the North have a game plan to retain power in the North by hook or crook. They don't mind playing the South against each other.
Tinubu spent his money and energies to bring in Buhari as president, hoping he will be compensated as president after Buhari. But he forgets the North don't play to the rules. The last person the North want in Aso Villa is Tinubu.
If Tinubu is a smart politician he claims he is, he would have been seeing the handwriting on the wall.
He should know they won't allow him be president. He should play the Joker Card and give his support and Blessing to Yemi Osibanjo for the Presidency.
If he does so, Yemi Osibanjo will win because most people from all parts of the country will support and vote him. There are many people from the SE who will gladly support Osibanjo for Presidency.
But this is not Tinubu thinking. He wants the Presidency for himself, he wants the Senate for his wife, and he possibly want Lagos Governorship for his son. That way Nigeria is in his crooked pocket.
But Bola Tinubu will eventually be the greatest loser. He will loss the Leadership of APC and the stronghold of Lagos State.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by CharleyBright(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2022
2023 elections will come with lot of unsettling dusts.
When the dust finally settles and there is need for general compromise, there will be a consensus candidate for the position...... And the person will be Yemi Osibanjo.

Yemi Osibanjo is Nigerian's next President.
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by puzzlegate(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2022
donleo92:

IN December 2012, the Item community in
Abia North honoured Arumma Oteh, then
Director-General of the Securities and
Exchange Commission, SEC. I attended
that ceremony in the company of the then
CBN Governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi;
Alex Otti, Diamond Bank GMD and other
friends. Then-Governor of Rivers State,
Chibuike Amaechi, flew in with a
helicopter.
The highlight of the event, for me, was
when Item High Chief, Prof. Joe Irukwu,
took the microphone to personally
honour and introduce Amaechi when it
was his turn to say a few nice words for
Arumma. Irukwu described Amaechi
correctly as the “high-performing”
Governor of Rivers and a “true Igbo son”.
But when Amaechi took the mike he
“corrected” Irukwu and emphasised: “I
am an Ikwerre man!” That really ruffled
feathers.
That means the man is a double-tongued fellow because he has publicly made efforts in the public platforms to insinuate that he can not be denied of his Igbo identity. Can such people be trusted ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by emmnprince(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
Igbo and the Eastern Region have ruled with Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan and Rotimi Ameachi also from the Eastern Region. Igbo can't rule in 2023 while the West are yet to rule after 2007, It is now left for the West to subdue the Eastern Region and the North. Yoruba and the West are watching the Eastern Region of Nigeria deceiving themselves trying to take the West chance in 2023, but don't worry Yoruba will show you at the polls.

You seem not to understand the dynamics of Nigeria politics. Ok, let us assume a SS eventually become APC candidate after all these unfolding dramas, and a SW in another strong party. At the poll, it is logical that the SW candidate will garner majority of the votes in SW while the SS will garner majority of the vote in SS. If the North are solidly behind the SS candidate who is in their party, the SS will collect massive vote from that region. Votes might be shared in the middle belt! You should know the outcome!
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2022
donleo92:

oga amechi is ikwere

Better.

Bani babu za6ar 'nyamuri.
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Masterito(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2022
You will fly it.
manchinkids:
undecided there's no unfolding politics anywhere, Amaechi will not fly the APC flag
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Psoul(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Amechi is Buhari's successor, Buhari has refused to mention him publicly because he doesn't want him dead.

The northern caliphate will easily give the flag to amechi than tinubu because tinubu is too powerful for them to Control. Amechi will be like Jonathan, he'll do as he's told.

I see amechi coming out as APC flag bearer come 2023.

This I have seen.

Atiku will be taking over from Buhari through Supreme Court ruling.
All these gra gra they are doing on Amaechi's head is just to calm him down and give him false hope to remain loyal till the bomb explodes.
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Masterito(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2022
I see here is pains. Once Ameachi is confirmed he will win anywhere.
TooNoisy:
Amaechi that cannot win a local government election in Rivers State, is that who will win presidency?

Amaechi will not win one State in the South if he is brought forward. All these titles are compensation on the money he spent on Buhari's election and for building his wasteful "University of Transportation" in Daura.

Amaechi stands no chance.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by prohet: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2022
manchinkids:
undecided there's no unfolding politics anywhere, Amaechi will not fly the APC flag

How I wish I can see you physically, I would love to place a bet on this that AMEACHI will get the ticket.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by pquaver(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2022
TooNoisy:
Amaechi that cannot win a local government election in Rivers State, is that who will win presidency?

Amaechi will not win one State in the South if he is brought forward. All these titles are compensation on the money he spent on Buhari's election and for building his wasteful "University of Transportation" in Daura.

Oga put Amaechi on the ballot and watch wike reconcile with him especially pdp goes north.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by prohet: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Amechi is Buhari's successor, Buhari has refused to mention him publicly because he doesn't want him dead.

The northern caliphate will easily give the flag to amechi than tinubu because tinubu is too powerful for them to Control. Amechi will be like Jonathan, he'll do as he's told.

This I have seen.

Am strongly with you on this!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by frankson1(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

At the bolded, you're truly a FalseProhet
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2022
donleo92:

oga amechi is ikwere
No wahala Amaechi isn't Igbo to Yoruba nation grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by emmykk(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2022
BlaqJosh:
There's a reason the north side prefer this man..

Are they scared of tinubu or osibanjo

It is injustice to give it to Tinubu south west,the north knows morals and if they do the will create more problem for the north.
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by ZIAZI(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2022
donleo92:

The highlight of the event, for me, was
when Item High Chief, Prof. Joe Irukwu,
took the microphone to personally
honour and introduce Amaechi when it
was his turn to say a few nice words for
Arumma. Irukwu described Amaechi
correctly as the “high-performing”
Governor of Rivers and a “true Igbo son”.
But when Amaechi took the mike he
“corrected” Irukwu and emphasised: “I
am an Ikwerre man!” That really ruffled
feathers.

Amaechi is an Ikwerre man from the South South and I am so pissed at some Igbo persons who are already drumming support for him. You have other persons in the South East and now you're settling for Amaechi?
This whole "I am Igbo" statement by Amaechi is just political. Make una wise!
Kingsley Moghalu and other competent Igbo sons are there. I want a true Igbo man to be President come 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by toujurs: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
E go shock the south when the north finishes what they are cooking.
See this one. You are not sure, so you can't conclude, it will shock u, that ameachi is the next president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Freebills12: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
TooNoisy:

You are a novice in Nigerian politics, check south south and south east results in previous elections, you will be surprised that they do vote for one particular one. The northerners are not stupid, fly Tinubu and then PDP will easily win. No south south or south east will vote for him, Tinibu won't win any local government in South South and south east. Amaechi affiliation with Igbos has solved two problems, first marginalization of Igbos which has brought about unrest, second is that he is generally accepted in the south and north.
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Freebills12: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Righthussle:
Osibanjo will president come 2023.
Have seen a VP of 8 years becoming a president in the history of Nigeria... Jonathan became president because of the death of Yaradua. Atiku has been trying since thy kingdom come. Osibanjo is going nowhere likewise Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by emmykk(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2022
[s][/s]
Jagunlabiodua:
Igbo and the Eastern Region have ruled with Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan and Rotimi Ameachi also from the Eastern Region. Igbo can't rule in 2023 while the West are yet to rule after 2007, It is now left for the West to subdue the Eastern Region and the North. Yoruba and the West are watching the Eastern Region of Nigeria deceiving themselves trying to take the West chance in 2023, but don't worry Yoruba will show you at the polls.

Yoruba have been paid in full with VP and House of Representatives Speaker.

Ameachi and 4 other governor supported Buhari too
Ameachi was Director General of Buhari campaign in 2015 and 2019
Ameachi is instrumental to railway and transportation university in the north.

Don't fool yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Freebills12: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
CXLVII:

Ameachi is not an Igbo man

Ikwerre’s have never accepted they are Igbos

In fact, they detest Igbos!

They hate being referred to as Igbos.

Says by who? The former secretary of Ohanaeze ndi Igbo is from Ikwerre. Ikwerre has slot in all Igbo meetings.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Olumaeme: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2022
I do not see how Ameachi will win APC ticket talkless of General election
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by objobj: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
cheesy
I just feel that there's a huge deal going on with this guy oh... I think I like him sha. Atleast he isn't a recycled mannequin.
Plus he's Igbo atleast, some people can rest.
And he's also a Daredevil... Nigeria today could use a man as this. He's my favorite choice for now.

In bold.
You can't toy with him
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by hollywater: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2022
manchinkids:
undecided these bloggers there's no unfolding politics anywhere, Amaechi will not fly the APC flag
Afonjas wetin?
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by newisd75: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2022
Ameachi Should b d right person 4 d job in apc, 1 of d most hard working minister in nigeria history, d can even give minister of power
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by HandsomeHITLER(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2022
objobj:

In bold.
You can't toy with him
Exactly!!! We need this kind of person jare
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by nku5: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2022
JON01:
Igbo man with sense

Amaechi is not igbo, he is Ikwerre from Bini
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Alabule: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2022
Amaechi has what it takes to challenge Tinubu and even make some changes in Nigeria if he becomes the President. He, in my opinion is better than Tinubu and Osinbajo.

But how will Tinubu react? Will he form another party? Buhari, Amaechi and most of them in APC have a political career thanks to Tinubu.

If he forms a new party and Amaechi defeats him, he will likely start asking for Yoruba nation.
Calculations, calculations calculations.

Interesting days ahead Sha.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by OFFICIAL336: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2022
CXLVII:

Ameachi is not an Igbo man

Ikwerre’s have never accepted they are Igbos

In fact, they detest Igbos!

They hate being referred to as Igbos.
Ok Yoruba man.

We will still support him

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2022
At this point anyone else apart from Tinubu and a Fulani person is fine by me. I don tire.
Re: 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC by asthmacoughend(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2022
What does Turbaning got to do with the 2023 Presidential Election ,Just asking as a Non Politician .. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks / PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.