Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party (9465 Views)

DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI / APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2022
Penguin2:
Wike should go and take several sits with his frog voice.

All this gra gra for an ambition without support.

Is the the north that he is planning to take VAT away from that will support him?

Is it Yoruba that are queuing behind their lord Tinubu?

Is it South East that he has told the world he is not Igbo and went as far as sending the army to Obigbo to massacre Igbo sons and daughters?

Wike, just like the Southwest, is politically isolated and should stop his many noise making.

I would rather vote Tinubu (as much as I hate him) than Wike.

Onye ala!

If he will contest as a VP to strong Northern candidate, no problem 'Yan Arew will surely vote him. Because South-South has never had a problem with Northerners.

I always say,Tinubu is good,but his health is the only problem.

Kasa daya,Al'umma daya.
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Okhuadams(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Agbero always blaming APC, he even blame APC for his sacking of Secondus

2 Likes

Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by emmykk(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2022
9iceprince:

That’s why Tinubu is a Boss, he is relevant despite leaving Elected post since 2007,Don’t tell me He is milking Lagos treasury aswell, afterall you can’t tell me Atiku is Irrelevant in ADamawa State.

He is not milking Lagos ...I sorry for you
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by israelmao(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're an APC supporter , the reason for these comment .

APC has done worst in their 7 years misrule compared to PDP 16 yrs rule

You jumped into hasty conclusion without prior findings.Please take time out and peruse some of my previous comments and judge whether I belong to APC.
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by mrdipye(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2022
I personally believe apc can't come back in plateau
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by ibechris(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2022
helinues:
There is no big brother in Pdp to settle differences, that's exactly what will kill Pdp chances of producing president in 2023

The frustration in the land will certainly Bury this wicked APC come 2023. However,watch out the council election in Abuja,u will see sensible people vote.
APC would be buried without pity.
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Sufferingboy(f): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Is the the north that he is planning to take VAT away from that will support him?

Is it South East that he has told the world he is not Igbo and went as far as sending the army to Obigbo to massacre Igbo sons and daughters?

Wike, just like the Southwest, is politically isolated and should stop his many noise making.

Onye ala!

You Igbos and politics of hatred,who curse you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Sufferingboy(f): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2022
nomenclature:
You think say you wise.........no dey disguise you tinubu supporter .come clear mumu

That Guy is an Igbo IPOB man.No be tinubu supporter,he is always spreading hate on nairaland.
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by fredoooooo: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2022
These ones always cry.. Are you not penetrating their party too

1 Like

Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2022
Omo9ja147:
Make they cha wear condom, because APC get Aids o
grin...... what's this grin
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Biafranodogwu55: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2022
Why are then telling we non-politicians...wetin consign us angry
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Winters23: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2022
9iceprince:

Someone from a State that has no APC elected official

Say all you want but an Amaechi presidency is a better deal for Rivers people.

Even Wike will fall in line

grin
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by omoharry(f): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Ewedegubbler:
I go rather vote Tinubu than wike
Is he contesting before ? That frog voice cannot be Nigeria president ooo! His head is to hot. But that does not mean Tinubu is any better . Osibaba all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Hamiltonii: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2022
israelmao:
I'm yet to be convinced and enticed by a single presidential candidate from PDP,PDP's oppositional years have been riddled with empty noise and helplessness.

Why not suggest a better candidate here?
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Lumig: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2022
grin
LET Mr Wike the Wicked and his party(PDP) also reciprocate the gesture cheesy
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Laggafin: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2022
Is Wike the only one in PDP?? He's talking too much and making a mockery of himself each day.. I mean the fear of the end of his tyrannical regime is haunting him ..he should be calming down jare
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Wike should focus on governance in his state.It is not yet election campaign.
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by DeleTaller: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. As if your one vote go count before grin

A single vote will always make a difference
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Tareq1105: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2022
If someone like Wike has suddenly become a PDP national leader then the party has no leader.

1 Like

Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Echoban: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Onye ala!

Which loud u smoke this morning grin
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Tareq1105: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

If he will contest as a VP to strong Northern candidate, no problem 'Yan Arew will surely vote him. Because South-South has never had a problem with Northerners.

Kasa daya,Al'umma daya.

No northern presidential candidate will pick Wike as his Vice. If you know you know.
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Tareq1105: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Kasa daya,Al'umma daya.

No northern presidential candidate will pick Wike as his Vice. Wike is a noise maker and whatever position he thinks he's looking for, he wouldn't get it. Yes, he has Rivers Treasury but it won't help him. If you know you know.
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Tareq1105:

No northern presidential candidate will pick Wike as his Vice. If you know you know.

I just say "If". Yes because of his money. Tambuwal dumped him,he now started threatening northerners. But he is less less unpopular in North compare Obi.
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2022
kcmichael:

https://www.thecable.ng/apc-trying-to-penetrate-our-party-says-wike

This Wike is funny!
Are you telling us that you are not someone who will be ready to listen to Amaechi and decamp if he happens to be the next President?
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Penguin2: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2022
nomenclature:
You think say you wise.........no dey disguise you tinubu supporter .come clear mumu

If by now you don’t know where I stand on political issues here on Nairaland, then it’s either you are new or completely ignorant of what goes on here and whichever it is, I can’t help u.

Shalom.
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Penguin2: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2022
Sufferingboy:

That Guy is an Igbo IPOB man.No be tinubu supporter,he is always spreading hate on nairaland.

Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by HRMK: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2022
which party?pdp is not better than apc!YOU ARE BOTH FAILURES!!
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Indispensable85(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2022
Wike is becoming a talkative. It's like complaining that your opponent is penetrating into your defence in a football match.

1 Like

Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by naija4life247: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2022
Jagaban, I see you handwork. Go on. It's a game, and the masses are the ball being played around.
Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by naija4life247: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2022
CXLVII:

Atiku is working for money, he cannot spend like Wike since he is out of government.

Wike has the keys to Rivers State treasury and why he is relevant now.

Let him leave office and you will see how irrelevant he is.

The Jagaban left office several years ago, yet he is still relevant, still spending money in bullion vans. Even those in government fears him. This Jagaban na spirit.

1 Like

Re: Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party by Jostoman: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Onye ala!
we know you are an APC man but e go shock you in 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Joins APC, Declares Support For Tinubu (Picture) * / Lekki Port Now Processing Transhipment Cargo For Neighbouring Countries – NPA / Inter Party Debate Live On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.