Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured (13462 Views)

Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 / HE IS COMING! ! Chelsea Finalising Details Of Mauricio Pochettino Appointment / Man United Consider Marco Rose For Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Worlnawayy(f): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by deeLima86(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2022
I thought dey said Ragnick is the master of Tuchel, Klopp and Guardiolar like the Oga kpatakpa of dem all

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Jmichael1(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2022
And the sin of the father(sir alex ferguson)shall affect the children(man u) and even the fouth generation(every manager that will cum to man u)

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by spy24(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Bahamas95:
Why didn't they just leave Carrick at least till the end of the season. He was doing well.

As in eh . This man utd too mumu abeg
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Szilard: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2022
Ten Hag or Hansi Flick...

Pochettino is a no no.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by showafrica(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Enoch3721:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en/amp/news/manchester-united-permanent-manager-pochettino/bltda2f6b4b97df17c9

They for give Carrik a chance, that guy reduced Chelsea fire power. Somehow, he understands Manchester united team.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Dmacqh(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Man U fans and illusion . What stop Man U from bringing back Carrick ?
I’d like Ten Hag .
But I think any coach that they employ should be one that doesn’t understand English language , so that all those English and Ex Utd players won’t corrupt him with their biased and baseless analysis.
I think Man U is one of the biggest club charity organization, because I don’t know what the likes of Heaton , Grant , Jones , Matic, AWB, are doing in Man U.
I’m still trying to know the format the devil used in convincing Utd that Maguire and AWB are worth £80m and £50m ? This is the biggest club football fraud .
Same as Man U fans , that think CR7, Mctominay, Sancho, are Man U standards now .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by ButterBurger: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2022
It seems Ferguson is the only coach destined for man united to be great club.
Because the way I see it,... Hmm... Man u is now an average team o.
Abi no be so My people.?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Iykman042(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2022
5yrs facebook for sale only for small money
dm me or call me..0.7.0.6.5.0.3.5.3.4.5
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by JhimmySpark(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2022
They need a coach who has the balls to bench some of these underperforming players. How unearth Maguire makes the team week in week out baffles me. Ragnick isn't all that bad, so far I can say he has raised the team pattern of play, unlike Under Ole when it was disamal fron start to finish. What he needs is a solid 90 minutes performance. Lack of goals upfront too is another problem, creating lots of chances but not finishing. Hope the new manger comes in to address those issues, I had prefer Ten Hag over Poche tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Seankhalifa: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Na only pep man United need...
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Victor365: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Man u and confusion...I enjoy it thou..
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Biafranodogwu55: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Poch that is struggling even with messi,mbappe and neymar in his ranks...las las una brain go reset grin...ktbffh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by phemmyfour: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2022
From frying pan to fire

Pochettino bawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Arsenate(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Lol, hope it's true. It will be another couple of wasted years at the theater of dreams nightmare. Poch is past it and even at his best, he's more suited to underdog teams looking to punch above their weight, not overpaid lazy asssses like those at psg and man utd.
Will be more worrying if they get Ten Haag or even Potter, tbh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2022
showafrica:

They for give Carrik a chance, that guy reduced Chelsea fire power. Somehow, he understands Manchester united team.
Yeah boss, how won't he understand the club he played and served in for 13years I think under several managers if I remember correctly is it ferguson,moyes,Van gaal, then Mourinho, and Ole surely he has learnt a lot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by bluediesel03: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2022
What Manchester united needs now is Pep Gardiola.He is the only person to help Manu get their self confidence back.
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Shezzman: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2022
I hope u will see someone to patronise u. Same here on this forum ur mates are selling at a very low rate and here u are.... Stay there.
wolano8290:
Color
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by skywalker240(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Ten Hag for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Yadid(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Pochettino is not an upgrade on Rangnick. I'd rather they leave Rangnick than hire Pochettino. Even Ten Hag is doubtful. For me, the best man for the job remains our best manager since Fergie left and that is Jose Mourinho.

Within two years under Mourinho, United will win at least one trophy, that is certain.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by baralatie(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Wet in dey worry this manure sef? Is Ragnick not good enough? So they really want to get rid of the man who taught tuchel and klopp how to coach for an average manager like poch? If at all they see any need to part ways with Ragnick then please bring in Ole gunna solkjaer or the world class Ronald Koeman.
It is only these two managers I know can help us cling top 8 next season compared to others; top 15
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by baralatie(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2022
Yadid:
Pochettino is not an upgrade on Rangnick. I'd rather they leave Rangnick than hire Pochettino. Even Ten Hag is doubtful. For me, the best man for the job remains our best manager since Fergie left and that is Jose Mourinho.

Within two years under Mourinho, United will win at least one trophy, that is certain.
Some players must leave man UTD be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by ejiromusic(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by drmuchin: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2022
Another Bottler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Yadid(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2022
baralatie:
Some players must leave man UTD be that
Exactly! A lot of them need to be flushed out of that place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Elidrisy20: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Coach again?
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Mozegee: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2022
My walahi I am tired of this club, while Pochettino with no trophy to add to his CV. why chasing a man who has not achieved any in his career. If the bring someone like Zidane ,will heaven fall.
Enoch3721:
Poch again I don't think this guy is up to the task he does not have a good record for trophies and u are chasing him to help u get a trophy ask Kane he knows better

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Kyase(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Kyase(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Enoch3721:
Poch again I don't think this guy is up to the task he does not have a good record for trophies and u are chasing him to help u get a trophy ask Kane he knows better

poch is my preferred candidate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Belgium Vs Republic Of Ireland: Euro 2016 (3 - 0) On 18th June 2016 / Swansea City Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 28th April 2018 / Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.