Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured (13497 Views)

Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 / HE IS COMING! ! Chelsea Finalising Details Of Mauricio Pochettino Appointment / Man United Consider Marco Rose For Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Panda7(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
they should look at a Nigerian coach if building and sustaining success is what they are looking at
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Kyase:

the players are afraid of him
Isn't that the kind of person we need, It was as result of ole's Mr good guy that made the them as spoilt as that lazy, not wanting to train, Always greeting tired and check out greenwood's case it is the lack of conduct and discipline the made him do dat cuz the same tin happened to foden but pep handled it
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Kyase(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2022
Enoch3721:
Isn't that the kind of person we need, It was as result of ole's Mr good guy that made the them as spoilt as that lazy, not wanting to train, Always greeting tired and check out greenwood's case it is the lack of conduct and discipline the made him do dat cuz the same tin happened to foden but pep handled it

that United team need an overhaul if not, nothing will change, let's start with Maguire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Kyase:

that United team need an overhaul if not, nothing will change, let's start with Maguire
Shey be them talk say an only young player dem wan day sign what brought about Ronaldo and Varane just for u to know that the board and the club itself is not serious and on Maguire I don tire for that guy case as u can see lindelof and varane's combination have not been bad so is Bailly and lindelof but when Maguire the "captain" comes in he just ......... makes the defense look like

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Kyase(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Enoch3721:
Shey be them talk say an only young player dem wan day sign what brought about Ronaldo and Varane just for u to know that the board and the club itself is not serious and on Maguire I don tire for that guy case as u can see lindelof and varane's combination have not been bad so is Bailly and lindelof but when Maguire the "captain" comes in he just ......... makes the defense look like

me sha don tire with United
I dey come back next season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kyase:

me sha don tire with United I dey come back next season

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by princewarri1985: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Enoch3721:
y
Even though he failed at psg, but he could do magic with manchester united because of the premier league experience he has in his bag! Abi have you all forgotten his acheivement with totteham? He took totteham to the champions league final which they eventually lost to liverpool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
princewarri1985:
Even though he failed at psg, but he could do magic with manchester united because of the premier league experience he has in his bag! Abi have you all forgotten his acheivement with totteham? He took totteham to the champions league final which they eventually lost to liverpool
What are those achievements ooo all he did was getting Tottenham a top 4 or 6 finish and eventually getting them to the champions league final which they lost 2-0 so what's so special about the Trophyless Argentine
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by princewarri1985: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Enoch3721:
What are those achievements ooo all he did was getting Tottenham a top 4 or 6 finish and eventually getting them to the champions league final which they lost 2-0 so what's so special about the Trophyless Argentine
Compare tottenham style of play when pochetinho was still their coach and compare their style of play after he left, the difference is very glaring! And lastly how many clubs in premier league has gotten to the champions league finals? If getting to the final is little achievement like you call it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 12, 2022
princewarri1985:
Compare tottenham style of play when pochetinho was still their coach and compare their style of play after he left, the difference is very glaring!
. The difference was there during Nuno and mourinho's reign but now can u compare Conte's Tottenham with poch's Tottenham
princewarri1985:
And lastly how many clubs in premier league has gotten to the champions league finals?
Boss getting to final is or surpassing knockout phases is not an achievement if it was Ole would have been the best at that or should be given several accolades for it
princewarri1985:
If getting to the final is little achievement like you call it
the last time I checked I didn't call it a little achievement hence, you ate the one that exaggerated his achievements as if he has won heaven and earth whereas he is trophy less
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by princewarri1985: 2:11am On Feb 12, 2022
Enoch3721:
. The difference was there during Nuno and mourinho's reign but now can u compare Conte's Tottenham with poch's Tottenham Boss getting to final is or surpassing knockout phases is not an achievement if it was Ole would have been the best at that or should be given several accolades for it the last time I checked I didn't call it a little achievement hence, you ate the one that exaggerated his achievements as if he has won heaven and earth whereas he is trophy less
Believe me or not, the greatest mistake totteham ever made was letting pochetinho go, beside pochetino, which other coach do we have around now that will be suitable for manchester united at the moment? I need names, and i've been a manchester united fan for 20 years now and something inside me keeps telling me that pochetino will perform magic at manchester united

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2022
princewarri1985:
Believe me or not, the greatest mistake totteham ever made was letting pochetinho go, beside pochetino, which other coach do we have around now that will be suitable for manchester united at the moment? I need names, and i've been a manchester united fan for 20 years now and something inside me keeps telling me that pochetino will perform magic at manchester united
and how was pochettino's departure a mistake, Explain smiley
and secondly, there are a lot of managers suitable for man utd at d moment, zidane, Ten Hag, Enrique, Raneiri, Even Rangnick and most of these above listed have trophy or trophies to their name but I still have little or small faith in poch
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Kyase(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by princewarri1985: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2022
Enoch3721:
and how was pochettino's departure a mistake, Explain smiley
and secondly, there are a lot of managers suitable for man utd at d moment, zidane, Ten Hag, Enrique, Raneiri, Even Rangnick and most of these above listed have trophy or trophies to their name but I still have little or small faith in poch
Just check the statistic when pochetino was still totteham coach and also after he left because statistics dont lie! And among all the coaches you just listed, the only name that rings a bell there is Zidane but the truth be told even though zidane is a great coach, but he still lacks premier league experience unlike pochetino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Jokerman(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
KingDash:
we at Paris are very to hear this news... zidane for life

Pessi must continue with Poch.... grin

Ten Hagg or Enrique to Man UTD
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2022

Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
princewarri1985:
Just check the statistic when pochetino was still totteham coach and also after he left because statistics dont lie! And among all the coaches you just listed, the only name that rings a bell there is Zidane but the truth be told even though zidane is a great coach, but he still lacks premier league experience unlike pochetino
yeah boss I understand u vividly but if no be condition way make crayfish bend poch no even suppose day top ten list of possible man utd coaches but right now we would have to settle for less, and please make sure u answer this question I asked Can u compare Conte's Tottenham Hotspur to Poch's Tottenham Hotspur
Re: Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured by princewarri1985: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Enoch3721:
yeah boss I understand u vividly but if no be condition way make crayfish bend poch no even suppose day top ten list of possible man utd coaches but right now we would have to settle for less, and please make sure u answer this question I asked Can u compare Conte's Tottenham Hotspur to Poch's Tottenham Hotspur
When you talk about coaching experience pochetino is no match for conte and pochetino is no match for conte when it comes to italian football too! But when you talk about totteham pochetino record cant be matched by conte if conte like let him spend 10 years at totteham it wont change anything. Finally am going to say this again even though pochetino is failing at PSG right now dont be suprised if he start performing magic again immediately he returns to england

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs West Ham: FA Cup (1 - 1) ON 13th March 2016 / Chelsea, Man City Set For War At Stamford Bridge / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 16th October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.