Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

How To Mint NFT On Opensea (Complete guide) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Mint NFT On Opensea (Complete guide) (694 Views)

How To Get Free NFT On Opensea / How To Get Verified On Opensea: Complete Guide / A Complete Guide On How To Mint NFT On Opensea: NFT Beginner's Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Mint NFT On Opensea (Complete guide) by Onyebda(m): 4:02am On Apr 20, 2022
It's no doubt that NFT has become the topic of discussion on crypto twitter and any other place where crypto is mentioned. The non-fungible tokens (NFT's) trade volume rose by 200% in the first quarter of this year 2022. With that being said, now let me show you how you can mint your own NFTs's on Opensea which happens to be the world's first and largest marketplace. [img][/img]

How to mint NFT's on Opensea (Complete guide).

1. You'll need an Ethereum wallet for this, preferably Metamask.
2. After setting up your Metamask wallet. Use it and purchase some Eth, the native token on the Ethereum network which you will use in paying gas fees in order to mint your NFT's
3. However, if you would love to mint your NFT; s for free without paying gas the exorbitant gas fees of the Ethereum blockchain, there is a way you can do [url]lazy minting of NFT's for free[/url]
4. Back to minting NFT; s on Opensea. Afetr you must have gotten some Eth into your Metamask wallet.
5. Now, connect your Metamask wallet to Opensea. Click on create and import the item you'd love to use as NFT's, this could be images, audio, video or just an work of art even an article or a tweet could pass for an NFT.
6. Mint it on the Ethereum network and list it for sale. Note: you must have paid the gas fee before the NFT will be able to mint, and if you want to mint it for free check below link for a well detailed guide for FRee!!!!

https://financebenji.com/how-to-do-lazy-minting-of-nfts-on-opensea-in-2022-free-nfts/

Re: How To Mint NFT On Opensea (Complete guide) by headbasher96(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Now with this crypto ban in nigeria how can one be able to deposit money to his broker in other to buy and sell please explain to me i will really apreciate it.

And can u kindly state some good crypto investment companies
Re: How To Mint NFT On Opensea (Complete guide) by Onyebda(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
headbasher96:
Now with this crypto ban in nigeria how can one be able to deposit money to his broker in other to buy and sell please explain to me i will really apreciate it.

And can u kindly state some good crypto investment companies
You can add money to your Crypto Broker by using the Binance P2P where you can buy any crypto assets with your local currency from fellow traders like you... However, while making the tranfer on Binance do not include any crypto related terms in your bank app.... Binance has my vote as the one of the best crypto exchange or Crypto company where you can stake your crypto coins for a good percentage APY.
check out www.financebenji.com for more crypto-related information and news.

1 Like

Re: How To Mint NFT On Opensea (Complete guide) by Ybigp5: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
the link is not opening
Re: How To Mint NFT On Opensea (Complete guide) by Onyebda(m): 1:45am On May 07, 2022
Hi Ybigp5, you can actually check now... the blog is active now... i read some articles there yesterday sef

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Forex Trading, Any Advice? / Anticipate: 1 Day To Go: "The 6-6-6 Coins Investment Update." / Spot The Different Between Old And New Naira Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.