Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands (65776 Views)

Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him / Top Super Eagles players that are older than their age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by airsaylongcome: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aarenasbaba:

Have argued it times without number to my friend but with the statistics here, 80% of players involved are Spanish...why always them?

So 4 out of 5 are Spaniards who married people older than them automatically means that the Spanish footballers have tampered with their age? How did you come to that conclusion? Have you thought that there are other factors that could have made these specific 4 Mary people older? The French President is married to someone waaaaaaay older than him safe to say he too is using "football" age?
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by BleedTears: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:

So you are saying the club reduced their ages as kids? That a 17 year old Fabregas at Arsenal was actually older? Maybe 24? We dey reason nonsense for this country. Na why we no dey progress.
Well you may not be progressing I can't argue that with you, as I am not you . As for me I am progressing very very well according to my pace.

And then for what I've said you can argue all you want but you can Google what is called age fraud in football. Keep living in dinier.

For the fact that someone was able to conceal something doesn't mean he/she is innocent.

Sorry I forgot, the white people are saints them no dey lie

1 Like

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Exkandayee(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
BleedTears:
Is really glaring how every body is shying away from the obvious truth.

The footballers are using fake ages which is a norm in football (hypocrist of the world) while their wife uses their real age.
So in the real sense their wife's are not older than any of them.
Widen your horizon, this over staying in naija don Make your reasoning depreciate, what do you mean whites are using fake age,,,so you've not heard about profile data in developed countries, you na idiot, if you see me, you'll think I'm 40 but I'm 28, stop capping Wetin you no Know before I borrow boogy man old kala blast your leg,be he no gree gemme his new kala
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Thylord(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
dawnomike:
That of Fabregas is really much... They are all lovely couples all the same.
It is not by age... It is by both husband and wife having sense.
that having sence is not something anyone should joke with.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by airsaylongcome: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
BleedTears:

Well you may not be progressing I can't argue that with you, as I am not you . As for me I am progressing very very well according to my pace.

And then for what I've said you can argue all you want but you can Google what is called age fraud in football. Keep living in dinier.

For the fact that someone was able to conceal something doesn't mean he/she is innocent.

Sorry I forgot, the white people are saints them no dey lie

Some random unverified website is your "source" and basis to say that someone played with their ages? Really?! Like really or you are kidding me? We are talking about footballers here! That have a documented history of when they were born, when they joined football academies as toddlers and your comeback is to mention a no-name website?

I'm done bro. Yes Oyinbo dey reduce age

3 Likes

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by BRATISLAVA: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:

So 4 out of 5 are Spaniards who married people older than them automatically means that the Spanish footballers have tampered with their age? How did you come to that conclusion? Have you thought that there are other factors that could have made these specific 4 Mary people older? The French President is married to someone waaaaaaay older than him safe to say he too is using "football" age?

LMAO.

You will grow weary if you try to understand the logic behind these posts.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by airsaylongcome: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO.

You will grow weary if you try to understand the logic behind these posts.

It's mind bending to say the least....people just jump to conclusions based on their very limited Nigerian experiences

3 Likes

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Did u I tell you that that's my submission?
Do your findings and leeme do mine
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by chukwugoziegi: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hallabee1:

Aje....

Me self dey reason am too..

Plastic Surgery.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
You may want to ask, why are they settling for hags? Its in the contract.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by jimtemi1: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nnelli:
Shakira and Ramos wife are very beautiful
Ramons wife is dope, at that age... Pls how is 43yrs old Nigerian lady look like naa?
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by pafo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Petersamuel8:
Ops that na there football age, how can old man Ramos be 35?

What are you on about? We all saw Ramos at 18.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by jclassiq(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
I would marry Shakira even if i was 19.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by samwillyco1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Let me look for 39 years old woman for marriage
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Alusiizizi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

Come and pick it free

Where in Imo state are you located?
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Tremple8v: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Spanish players likes old kitten grin
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by OMNIVIRUS(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I so love Pique and Shakira's union. As high profile as they both are, you never hear of scandal or public clout chasing, even the issues they were having was all being handled maturely and privately as it's supposed to be, unlike some overnight yeyebrity couples who will be lying on the same bed while confessing love to each other on Instagram

Pique is actually a genius. He has a genius level IQ.

Contact for professional Architectural drawings and construction
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by deebrownneymar: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Couple goals
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by yesloaded: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You think say na Africans..

Where anybody can wake up and claim any?

IMMEDIATELY you are born over there..

You are issued a social security number..

With your date of birth and everything pertaining to you permanently etched there..

Don't take the shithole you are living to judge others..

And why would they want to lie?

Unlike African players that got playing opportunities late..

These players were picked up as early as at 5 years..

I dey catch cruise o grin
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Nomiyesupersaint: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
The reality is that these guys are older than they claim
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Bimpe29: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
They like it older grin
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Praxtech: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pocohantas has been chasing me up-and-down....no wonder... at 54....

1 Like

Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by iamL(f): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
BleedTears:
Is really glaring how every body is shying away from the obvious truth.

The footballers are using fake ages which is a norm in football (hypocrist of the world) while their wife uses their real age.
So in the real sense their wife's are not older than any of them.

I dey shame sometimes for we for this country o.

So u mean say these football stars don't have people in their country whom they grew up with like school teachers, neighbors, school mates who can exposed them?.
Or they don't have database in their country?
No be 9ija o.

They actually married evening newspapers and they are rocking their lives.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by iamL(f): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Exkandayee:

Widen your horizon, this over staying in naija don Make your reasoning depreciate, what do you mean whites are using fake age,,,so you've not heard about profile data in developed countries, you na idiot, if you see me, you'll think I'm 40 but I'm 28, stop capping Wetin you no Know before I borrow boogy man old kala blast your leg,be he no gree gemme his new kala

I go need this boogy man kala too make I blast sombri fingers wey Dem take they type nonsense.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by folake4u(f): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
I really like Gerrard Pique and Shakira's union. I still remember how they met and all that.
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by tayour917i(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nah mummy G.O told me.... saliu elenu gboro grin grin grin grin grin grin

DarkJeddi:
Radio without battery..
Is that what they told you? sad
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Aaar: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by specialbobby(m): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
We that bang old lady's always do well in life
Ask zlatan
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by philo04(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Medianna:
For your mind, you wan escape...9ja babes don't wanna marry you either tongue
the drama alone can kill nah to get babe weh go give you peace
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Not new.. Spanish guys to an extend like far matured ladies to marry and roll with..

Lovely looks all of them... with peace of mind..
And less drama..
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by Medianna(f): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
philo04:
the drama alone can kill nah to get babe weh go give you peace

I know say the problem no pass billing or double dating...
Well sorry to say... Its a universal something..
There are only two genders in the world
Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mak we no deceive ourselves shey no b football age.....if u dont gerrit 4get about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.