Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Broke Up With My Virgin Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Broke Up With My Virgin Girlfriend (325 Views)

He Broke Up With Me Because I Did Not Turn His Old Stew To Jellof Rice / Female Virgin Looking For Serious Relationship / She Broke Up With Me After So Many Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Up With My Virgin Girlfriend by BrodaAgbaya: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2022
Hi Guys,

Going straight to the point, i and this pretty amazing lady had been dating for almost two years and we are age mates both in our mid twenties. Met her a virgin, and we have actually had an amazing time together. One issue we always had was with sex, she wasn`t ready to have sex till marriage and i was and still not ready for marriage at least till 2023, but i certainly wanted sex cos i have been well sexually active before meeting her.

We didn`t have sex but we had lots of pre-intimacy and all, if you know what i mean. Also note i have never cheated on her since we started dating but recently there have been lots of girls around me and i certainly couldn't guarantee i wouldn`t cheat on her. So i did the crazy thing, by breaking up with her since we clearly couldn`t give each other what we both wanted. After a week, i went back to her and she said she was not interested and had moved on. I was so hurt and left, since then we met quite sometimes in church and it was always a cordial meeting. No bad blood whatsoever.

Some weeks after, she came back and wanted us to get back again, but i really wasn`t interested in going back to a sex-less relationship so i turned her down and things ended on a bad note.

Those few weeks we weren`t together, i had met quite some ladies and it had been crazy. I am quite an attractive young man, comfortable with a nice house, no car though and getting back in the baby boy scene had been really interesting, the flirting, toasting and all. But still i don`t feel complete without my baby girl, i don`t want to cheat on her and i know if we get back together i will most certainly cheat cos i can`t hold body for another two years.

Alpha males, Ladies, beta males pls kindly advise me here, what should i do?? your inputs are needed. Also i get match this weekend, make una recommend some boosters as e don tey grin lipsrsealed

I know say i go hear word today from the Redpillers Assc of Nigeria, Lagos branch but i`m ready for it, maybe those words are what i need to hear.
Re: Broke Up With My Virgin Girlfriend by iTearHerToto: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2022
So i did the crazy thing, by breaking up with her since we clearly couldn`t give each other what we both wanted. After a week, i went back to her

You broke up cos y'all clearly couldn't give each other what they wanted. So why did you go back to her again. Or this time you could clearly give each other what they wanted?

[img]https:///view/confused-no-nope-gif-13134027.gif[/img]

Pukes angry
Re: Broke Up With My Virgin Girlfriend by harley88(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Make I book space down
Re: Broke Up With My Virgin Girlfriend by Healthrelatedjo: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Where real men dey find virgin,u dey pursue ur own.

(1) (Reply)

Soul Mate Needed In Benin City...30 - 45 Years : Educated, Working, Not Fat. / Are You Single? Are You Based In Abuja? Come In / A Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.