Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

She Broke Up With Me After So Many Years - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Broke Up With Me After So Many Years (221 Views)

Broke Up With My Virgin Girlfriend / He Broke Up With Me Because I Did Not Turn His Old Stew To Jellof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me After So Many Years by Allsingles: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
My crush of 3 years told me last week that she will soon get married.

Boom! Immediately I heard this, headache, Fever, Catarrh, Malaria and even Typhoid hit me cry
It was then I remembered the proverb that "A man that stays around a lady without making his intentions known will serve guest Palm wine during her wedding"

I'm in Severe pains my people. I even told her last night that I'm having Catarrh and she told me to take hot water and Rubb..

Who told her that my Catarrh is Rubb induced? It's love induced oh.
I think I need a break. The only lady I have gone quite a distance to see.
Who get handkerchief abeg? kiss
What a life of pain. cry
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

(1) (Reply)

National Singles Convention / Chat buddies / Relationship And Marital Problems??**** Free Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.